New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH14NS40 - LG WP50NB40

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
kryptik

Re: New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by kryptik »

I purchased a 16D1HT from Bluntman on Feb 19 over text message/email. Very professional and prompt to respond. He shipped the drive out the next day with tracking information sent to me. The drive arrived 4 days later in perfect condition, well packaged and in a box that can be put in a community mailbox instead of having to pick up from the post office!

I just got the time to finally install the drive and it's working perfectly. 3.10mk with LibreDrive working flawlessly; already backing up my collection.

I can highly recommend him for anyone in Canada who wants a pre-serviced drive and doesn't like to wait for international shipping. :)
Bluntman

Re: New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by Bluntman »

kryptik wrote:I purchased a 16D1HT from Bluntman on Feb 19 over text message/email. Very professional and prompt to respond. He shipped the drive out the next day with tracking information sent to me. The drive arrived 4 days later in perfect condition, well packaged and in a box that can be put in a community mailbox instead of having to pick up from the post office!

I just got the time to finally install the drive and it's working perfectly. 3.10mk with LibreDrive working flawlessly; already backing up my collection.

I can highly recommend him for anyone in Canada who wants a pre-serviced drive and doesn't like to wait for international shipping. :)
Thanks for the kind words kryptik. It was a pleasure serving you. Enjoy backing up your collection!

And as always. If any of my fellow Canadians need some UHD back up capabilities in their lives. Don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
lethalbacon

Post by lethalbacon »

Just received my BU40N from Bluntman yesterday, and I've already backed up a dozen movies without any issues. I'm very satisfied with this purchase
Not only was he very responsive and friendly, the delivery time competes with amazon. (shipped Friday and received on Monday)

I would definitely recommend Bluntman to any Canadians looking for a drive that works perfectly right out of the box!
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

lethalbacon wrote:Just received my BU40N from Bluntman yesterday, and I've already backed up a dozen movies without any issues. I'm very satisfied with this purchase
Not only was he very responsive and friendly, the delivery time competes with amazon. (shipped Friday and received on Monday)

I would definitely recommend Bluntman to any Canadians looking for a drive that works perfectly right out of the box!
Thanks for the kind words lethalbacon. It really pleases to hear my fellow Canadians easily being able to make backups of their physical media.

If anyone else needs easy access to their media reach out to me and we’ll add a little UHD capabilities to your life as well!

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
jafo09

Post by jafo09 »

Hi everyone,

All I can say is that if everyone offered the level of service as Bluntman did the world would be a much better place...no complaints whatsoever. From the time I made the initial query to the moment it was delivered he provided top shelf service and support.
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

jafo09 wrote:Hi everyone,

All I can say is that if everyone offered the level of service as Bluntman did the world would be a much better place...no complaints whatsoever. From the time I made the initial query to the moment it was delivered he provided top shelf service and support.
Wow thank you jafo09 the high praise is appreciated if not a little overwhelming. Just a guy trying to provide the type of service to others he would like for himself.

I hope you have plenty of fun backing up your collection.

And to all my fellow Canadians. In these uncertain times I want you all to know every order is now handled with gloves for the time being. And no sickness is present in my household.

So feel assured you can order from me safely, securely, and as fast as Canada post delivers!

Regards.

Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Just a reminder I’m still shipping to my Canadian Brothers and Sisters through these dangerous times. And I’m taking precautions to keep you safe.

Let me help you unlock the joys of your media on your terms.

Regards.

jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Just a heads up, Mr. Bluntman is one awesome human being. I've not purchased a drive from him but have had some nice chats with him and feel he's a man of honor and an asset to our community. Were I Canadian and drive-less I would not hesitate to do business with the man :D
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
Sprunt

Post by Sprunt »

Hey buddy, awesome to see someone helping out fellow Canadians. New to the site but looking to dive into a drive to help me out with backing up as well as burning. Is the first post up to date with what you have and pricing?
JamesO

Post by JamesO »

Purchased option1. Drive was shipped quickly arrived in a week. Installation was trivial and worked flawlessly first time. Highly recommended.
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

JamesO wrote:Purchased option1. Drive was shipped quickly arrived in a week. Installation was trivial and worked flawlessly first time. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the positive words JamesO. I hope you have a blast backing up your physical media.

To all the rest of my Canadian brothers and sisters. If you need a little UHD capabilities in your life. Please don’t hesitate to reach out. Regards, and stay safe.

Sprunt

Post by Sprunt »

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Opened it up and immediately fired up a disc in MKV and it worked like a charm. Great communication the whole time, and even gave me a heads up to cancel the e-transfer and send less money when his shipping costs were off a quarter. That type of honesty is a rarity and speaks to a persons character. Quality work with the drive (and enclosure), awesome communication, can't recommend enough!
Bluntman

New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by Bluntman »

Sprunt wrote:Got mine in the mail yesterday. Opened it up and immediately fired up a disc in MKV and it worked like a charm. Great communication the whole time, and even gave me a heads up to cancel the e-transfer and send less money when his shipping costs were off a quarter. That type of honesty is a rarity and speaks to a persons character. Quality work with the drive (and enclosure), awesome communication, can't recommend enough!
Thanks for the kind words Sprunt. It was a pleasure serving you and sorry about the small error on shipping price.

I hope you have a blast backing up your physical media!

And to any of my Canadian brother and sisters that need a little UHD capabilities in your life don’t hesitate to reach out.

Text is usually fastest.

Regards.

Humstuck

Post by Humstuck »

Hey, thank you for the drive. Transaction was easy and stress free. I did my first UHD and it works great. It reached me in a very reasonable time with all the post delays around Quebec/Canada.

Have to figure out how to reduce size without losing too much fidelity next.
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Humstuck wrote:Hey, thank you for the drive. Transaction was easy and stress free. I did my first UHD and it works great. It reached me in a very reasonable time with all the post delays around Quebec/Canada.

Have to figure out how to reduce size without losing too much fidelity next.

Happy to be of help. I know right now Canada Post is having BIG delays with all the COVID backlog.

I’m glad it reached and that you’re able to enjoy your backups, it was a pleasure t serve you.

And as always. Any of my Canadian brothers and sisters needing a little UHD capabilities in their life don’t hesitate to reach out!

Regards and stay safe!