New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH14NS40 - LG WP50NB40

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Bluntman

New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH14NS40 - LG WP50NB40

Post by Bluntman »

******UPDATE March 17 2024***********
I will be out of Town for 12 Days March 24th until April 4th. Emails will NOT be answered. I will however happily respond to texts. I will work through any backlog once I return. Wanted to give you all ample notice. Regards

Not trying to push in on any established dealers here. Just serving my Canadian brothers and sisters exclusively. I do this part time and do not stock many drives on hand I'll order a few sell what I have and if there is a demand restock. All Prices will fluctuate slightly for the prices I am charged to acquire stock.

#######For your consideration:
OPTION #1**********************IN STOCK: YES

THIS IS A UHD FRIENDLY DRIVE

ASUS BW-16D1HT for $231(Canadian Dollars) + $20.99 flat rate shipping anywhere in Canada. Firmware 3.10 unless otherwise requested.

Also available fully setup in a VANTEC NST-536S3-BK 5.25" Blu-Ray / DVD / CD SATA Drives Black Standard SATA / SuperSpeed USB 3.0 USB 3.0 External Enclosure for SATA Blu-Ray/CD/DVD Drive.

Drive has been checked with 2 different UHD's one of which is a triple layer disc to confirm it is in working order. Then packaged up for shipping. It was new before the firmware flashing.

Be aware if you you purchase this drive it will not come in the original box unless you really want to pay that much more for shipping. Otherwise it will ship in much smaller box with the manual CD and the code for the 6 months of unlimited ASUS cloud storage... not like anyone would use that.

##################OPTION#2*************************** IN STOCK: YES

LG WH14NS40 (crossflashed with WH16NS60 v1.02 firmware for increased speed and NO SLEEP BUG, or MK WH16NS40 1.05 UHD FRIENDLY if requested for $180(Canadian Dollars) + $20.99 flat rate shipping anywhere in Canada.

Also available fully setup in a VANTEC NST-536S3-BK 5.25" Blu-Ray / DVD / CD SATA Drives Black Standard SATA / SuperSpeed USB 3.0 USB 3.0 External Enclosure for SATA Blu-Ray/CD/DVD Drive.

Drive has been checked with 2 different UHD's one of which is a triple layer disc to confirm it is in working order. Then packaged up for shipping. It was new before the firmware flashing.

################OPTION#3******************************* IN STOCK: YES

THIS IS A UHD FRIENDLY DRIVE CROSS FLASHED TO THE LG BU40N 1.00 OFFICIAL FW FOR GREATER SOFTWARE COMPATIBILTY.

LG WP50NB40 - I have received a new order of LG WP50NB40's. They have the huge upside of being able to perform easy cleaning on the laser lens should performance ever start to dwindle. Also it is completely HUB powered so no need to carry an AC plug around with you. It is VERY portable. The price for this combo is:
$240 (Canadian Dollars) + $20.99 flat rate shipping anywhere in Canada.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If interested. Message me here or you can reach me direct via text at 604 343 9670 or last but not least you can email me at BluntmanUHD@protonmail.com

Heck if you live in my neck of the woods in Canada I am open to in person exchange too (Vancouver) if you want to save on shipping.
Last edited by Bluntman on Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:49 pm, edited 112 times in total.
Grunger

Re: New (Canada Only) ASUS BW-16D1HT for Sale!

Post by Grunger »

Greetings,
I’m interested in purchasing. I’ve sent a text message to the number listed here. Please let me know if you received it.

Thanks
Serge

Re: New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by Serge »

Bought a LG WH16NS40 from Bluntman and it worked like a charm. Thanks.
Bluntman

Re: New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by Bluntman »

Serge wrote:Bought a LG WH16NS40 from Bluntman and it worked like a charm. Thanks.
Thanks for the feedback Serge. Glad everything is working out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

To the top

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Grunger

Post by Grunger »

I just wanted to thank Bluntman for the great service I received. I bought an Asus drive through him and he was in communication with me every step of the way. The unit was shipped out quickly and arrived well packaged. I’ve tested the unit out myself and everything is as it should be. Bluntman may be one of the newer sellers here but I wouldn’t hesitate in using him again , especially being in Canada and avoiding any border charges.
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Grunger wrote:I just wanted to thank Bluntman for the great service I received. I bought an Asus drive through him and he was in communication with me every step of the way. The unit was shipped out quickly and arrived well packaged. I’ve tested the unit out myself and everything is as it should be. Bluntman may be one of the newer sellers here but I wouldn’t hesitate in using him again , especially being in Canada and avoiding any border charges.
Right on Grunger, happy to be of service and to help my fellow Canadians on their backup quest.

WayneR

Post by WayneR »

Hello Bluntman:

Do you have any Mac compatible external UHD drives for sale?

WayneR
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

WayneR wrote:Hello Bluntman:

Do you have any Mac compatible external UHD drives for sale?

WayneR
Sorry for the delay WayneR. I sent you a private message.

Regards and happy Friday all.

mkvAndrew

Post by mkvAndrew »

Hi Community, I've purchased a ASUS BW-16D1HT.

The drive works perfectly with excellent reliability. MakeMKV works flawlessly on every disc I've tried.

The service was great and my drive was shipped quickly.

I'm very pleased with this purchase. Thanks Bluntman!
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

mkvAndrew wrote:Hi Community, I've purchased a ASUS BW-16D1HT.

The drive works perfectly with excellent reliability. MakeMKV works flawlessly on every disc I've tried.

The service was great and my drive was shipped quickly.

I'm very pleased with this purchase. Thanks Bluntman!
Thanks for the feedback mkvAndrew. Happy it’s all going swimmingly for you.

Enjoy backing up your collection and have fun.

And to to all my Canadian friends. If you need a UHD friendly drive for your collection reach out to your reliable friend Bluntman.

Regards.

Clint

Post by Clint »

Bought the BU40Ns , arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Drive works perfectly.

Highly recommend his service, Thanks Bluntman
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Clint wrote:Bought the BU40Ns , arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Drive works perfectly.

Highly recommend his service, Thanks Bluntman
Hi Clint,

Sounds like you’re off to a good start. Glad it’s all working out. Was a pleasure to deal with you.

If any of my Canadian friends need to add some UHD capability their life. Shoot me a message.

Regards.

Beta-guy

Post by Beta-guy »

My UHD drive died in January, along with my MOBO, power supply, and 2 m.2 ssds... Got my computer working again, I have to go almost 2 month without a drive.

I bought option #2 and it's ripping smoothly. Very happy with my purchase.
Bluntman

New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by Bluntman »

Beta-guy wrote:My UHD drive died in January, along with my MOBO, power supply, and 2 m.2 ssds... Got my computer working again, I have to go almost 2 month without a drive.

I bought option #2 and it's ripping smoothly. Very happy with my purchase.

Happy you’re back in the fast lane again making your own 4K backups Beta-guy!

And to all my Canadian buddies that want to set their 4K content free and back it up shoot me a message!