New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH14NS40 - LG WP50NB40

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Bluntman

Re: New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by Bluntman »

Bump for update in main thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Harmonium

Re: New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by Harmonium »

Bought the LG WH16NS40 , arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Drive works perfectly.

Highly recommend his service, Thanks Bluntman
Bluntman

New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by Bluntman »

Harmonium wrote:Bought the LG WH16NS40 , arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Drive works perfectly.

Highly recommend his service, Thanks Bluntman
Thanks for the kind words Harmonium. Glad you’re having a blast taking control of your physical media!

And to the rest of my Canadian brothers and sisters. If you too want to take control of your physical media. Do not hesitate to reach out!

And to everyone. Stay safe!

SBG91

Post by SBG91 »

I purchased the LG WH16NS40 from Bluntman. Quick response and friendly service. Answered any questions I had about the available drives. I had the external drive delivered as I live on the other side of the country. I received the external drive quickly (about 1 week) and it was packaged well. If you're living in Canada, then this is your guy.

Thanks Bluntman! :D
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

SBG91 wrote:I purchased the LG WH16NS40 from Bluntman. Quick response and friendly service. Answered any questions I had about the available drives. I had the external drive delivered as I live on the other side of the country. I received the external drive quickly (about 1 week) and it was packaged well. If you're living in Canada, then this is your guy.

Thanks Bluntman! :D
Thanks for the kind words SBG91!

I hope you have a blast taking back control of your physical media.

And to all my fellow Canadians. If you too want to take control of your physical media, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Stay safe out there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Just a bump to indicate prices are fluctuating again due to the us election. I’m hoping things will calm down in the next few days.

Stay safe all

Dealseeker

Post by Dealseeker »

Had a great and seamless experience getting the Buffalo/LG Drive. So far it's ripped 99% of discs without issue. Bluntman answered all my questions. One thing of note. I have a 2020 iMac and the disc would not get recognized on any of the native USB 3.1 Ports but plugging it into the High Powered ports on my Thunderbolt Dock solved the problem.
left-y

Post by left-y »

Another vote of confidence for Bluntman, I had a couple question prior to purchasing and he answered them without delay. I am not new to MakeMKV but new to 4k UHD and I had a couple more questions and again Bluntman answered them in a timely manor. My order arrived much sooner then I thought at this time of year. My new Asus works like a champ and I'm a happy camper. :D
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Well a big thank you for the kinds words to Dealseeker and left-y.

It was a pleasure to serve you both. And I hope you two have a blast taking control of your physical media.

And as for the rest of my Canadian brothers and sisters. If you too need some UHD powers in your life. Do not hesitate to reach out.

Take care all and stay safe,
Bluntman.

GL75__

Post by GL75__ »

+1 for Bluntman

Outstanding service and the drive worked as expected
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

GL75__ wrote:+1 for Bluntman

Outstanding service and the drive worked as expected

Thanks GL75__. I do love making loyal happy customers.

Have a blast taking control of your physical media.

To all my Canadian brothers and sisters. If you’re need some UHD capabilities in your life. Reach out.

northern_dirt

Post by northern_dirt »

New to the site, will be interested in ordering a drive in the new year. Im using Mac, is there a specific drive I should order from you?
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

northern_dirt wrote:New to the site, will be interested in ordering a drive in the new year. Im using Mac, is there a specific drive I should order from you?
Hey there northern_dirt,

Usually it’s fastest to reach out by text or email. However all the drives I offer are Mac compatible. Just sends on your exact needs. A the full size drives are obviously much bigger.

Look forward to serving you in the new year.

Regards

Reigys

Post by Reigys »

I've recently purchased a drive. It took a bit to reach me but that's simply Canada post being Canada post (and a pandemic)

I got the BU40N.

So far the drive I got is working great so I fully recommend anyone interested to get a drive from this fine Blunt man. (hah, bad joke there at the end, heh.)

Thank you, and I hope you have a great rest of your year.
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Reigys wrote:I've recently purchased a drive. It took a bit to reach me but that's simply Canada post being Canada post (and a pandemic)

I got the BU40N.

So far the drive I got is working great so I fully recommend anyone interested to get a drive from this fine Blunt man. (hah, bad joke there at the end, heh.)

Thank you, and I hope you have a great rest of your year.
Hey there Reigys,

So pleased you got the drive up and running and it’s working smoothly for you.

I hope you have great fun taking control of your physical media.

And to the rest of my Canadian brothers and sisters. If you need some UHD capabilities in your life. Don’t hesitate to reach out.