New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH14NS40 - LG WP50NB40

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
midnighwatcher

Re: New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by midnighwatcher »

Just wanted to give two Thumbs Up for the great communication and fast shipment from Bluntman. Shipped on 5/21 and received on 5/26 half way across the country. :)
Bluntman

Re: New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by Bluntman »

midnighwatcher wrote:Just wanted to give two Thumbs Up for the great communication and fast shipment from Bluntman. Shipped on 5/21 and received on 5/26 half way across the country. :)
Thanks for the kind feedback midnightwatcher!

I hope you have a great time backing up your physical media. I really enjoy it and having your content your way is important!

And as always. To my Canadian brothers and sisters. Add a little UHD capabilities to your life and get in touch!

BluntmanUHD@protonmail.com

604-343-9670

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
01101001yrs

Post by 01101001yrs »

I just got my ASUS BW-16D1HT with MK3.10 from Bluntman. Ordered May 29, 2020 and received it on June 3, 2020.

Sent an email, paid by eTransfer. He configured it and tested it and had in to the post office by the afternoon. Very friendly and would highly recommend him to deal with.

Got installed in my system and had The Fifth Element 4K disc ready to test it out. This drive if faster then my LG Blu-ray drive I had before for my blu-ray discs. Only took 35 min. Thanks for the great service and support for helping me choose which unit to purchase.

Thanks.
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

01101001yrs wrote:I just got my ASUS BW-16D1HT with MK3.10 from Bluntman. Ordered May 29, 2020 and received it on June 3, 2020.

Sent an email, paid by eTransfer. He configured it and tested it and had in to the post office by the afternoon. Very friendly and would highly recommend him to deal with.

Got installed in my system and had The Fifth Element 4K disc ready to test it out. This drive if faster then my LG Blu-ray drive I had before for my blu-ray discs. Only took 35 min. Thanks for the great service and support for helping me choose which unit to purchase.

Thanks.

Hey 01101001 thanks for the kind words.

It was a pleasure to serve you. And I hope you have a blast backing up more of your content.

And to the rest of my Canadian brothers and sisters. If you need some UHD capabilities added to your life don’t hesitate to reach out!

Regards, and stay safe.

Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Bumping to the top due to a new update about shipping times.

Powerkey

Post by Powerkey »

I just purchased an LG bare drive from Bluntman and it is working great. He was very helpful and the process was very easy.
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Powerkey wrote:I just purchased an LG bare drive from Bluntman and it is working great. He was very helpful and the process was very easy.

Hey there Powerkey. Glad you’re having a good experience with your drive. Having fun backing up your physical media is what it’s all about.

And to the rest of my Canadian brothers and sisters. If you need a little UHD capabilities in your life don’t hesitate to reach out.

Regards.

akaRichard

Post by akaRichard »

Purchased an ASUS BW-16D1HT from Bluntman to be shipped from Vancouver to Toronto. The entire process was excellent from beginning to end.

Tues. Jun. 23/20:
- Contacted Bluntman by text message and sent him an Interac direct transfer after agreeing to everything
- Drive shipped SAME DAY and tracking number provided to me.

Wed. July 2/20
- Received drive in 7 days (let's call it a week given the July 1 Canada Day holiday)
- Drive was packed perfectly. As well as you would expect.

Drive working perfectly and have already ripped several 4K UHD movies already.

Thanks Bluntman. Excellent service. Too bad that it's only drives that you sell. ;)
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

akaRichard wrote:Purchased an ASUS BW-16D1HT from Bluntman to be shipped from Vancouver to Toronto. The entire process was excellent from beginning to end.

Tues. Jun. 23/20:
- Contacted Bluntman by text message and sent him an Interac direct transfer after agreeing to everything
- Drive shipped SAME DAY and tracking number provided to me.

Wed. July 2/20
- Received drive in 7 days (let's call it a week given the July 1 Canada Day holiday)
- Drive was packed perfectly. As well as you would expect.

Drive working perfectly and have already ripped several 4K UHD movies already.

Thanks Bluntman. Excellent service. Too bad that it's only drives that you sell. ;)
Thanks for the kind words akaRichard.

I’m glad you’re having a good time backing up your physical media.

And as always. To my Canadian brothers and sisters. If you need some UHD backup capabilities in your life, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Remo W

Post by Remo W »

I emailed Bluntman on June 30th and asked for his recommendation on which drive would suite my needs, and decided the LG BU40N would be the best choice. I sent off an etransfer that night, and he dropped the drive off at Canada Post on July 1st (Canada Day stat holiday) and texted me the tracking info. I received the drive on July 7th in excellent condition in my community mailbox. He was very quick to respond to emails/texts, and was very helpful throughout the process.

I have ripped a couple of dvd's and everything works perfectly. I highly recommend him to everyone in Canada that wants a drive.
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Remo W wrote:I emailed Bluntman on June 30th and asked for his recommendation on which drive would suite my needs, and decided the LG BU40N would be the best choice. I sent off an etransfer that night, and he dropped the drive off at Canada Post on July 1st (Canada Day stat holiday) and texted me the tracking info. I received the drive on July 7th in excellent condition in my community mailbox. He was very quick to respond to emails/texts, and was very helpful throughout the process.

I have ripped a couple of dvd's and everything works perfectly. I highly recommend him to everyone in Canada that wants a drive.
Hi Remo W, thank you so much for the kind words.

It pleases me to hear you’re having success and hopefully some fun backing up your physical media. Freedom to watch your content how you want is what I’m all about.

And to her test of my Canadian brothers and sisters. If you too need some DVD/Bluray/UHD capabilities in your life. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

DeadlyD

Post by DeadlyD »

Purchased the ASUS BW-16D1HT Drive with the 3.02 firmware and a VANTEC NST-536S3-BK 5.25" external enclosure for my Mac computer. Excellent service, shipped fast and it work's perfectly!

Thanks BluntmanUHD
Bluntman

New (Canada Only) Multiple Drives available ASUS BW-16D1HT - LG WH16NS40 - LG BU40N

Post by Bluntman »

DeadlyD wrote:Purchased the ASUS BW-16D1HT Drive with the 3.02 firmware and a VANTEC NST-536S3-BK 5.25" external enclosure for my Mac computer. Excellent service, shipped fast and it work's perfectly!

Thanks BluntmanUHD
Hey again DeadlyD. Glad you and your Mac are showing your physical media who’s boss!

It was a pleasure serving you.

And to the rest of my Canadian brothers and sisters. If you too want to show your physical media who’s boss, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Stay safe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Video Enthusiast

Post by Video Enthusiast »

I contacted Bluntman a few weeks ago regarding purchasing one of his UHD friendly drives. He answered all my questions and was a pleasure to deal with. I decided to go with Option #3: the LG BU40N inside the Buffalo enclosure.

As I live in Vancouver, I arranged for pickup of the drive. Despite a few traffic issues that day, we met and I received my drive. The Buffalo unit is definitely compact and is very portable. It has been relatively quiet and operates very smoothly.

I have been learning quite a bit about libre drives, using the makemkv app, and doing some rips. I have backed up about 4 UHD movies so far and everything is going well. Now, on to ripping more of my movie collection!

I can definitely recommend Bluntman for his excellent customer service.

Thanks again!
Bluntman

Post by Bluntman »

Video Enthusiast wrote:I contacted Bluntman a few weeks ago regarding purchasing one of his UHD friendly drives. He answered all my questions and was a pleasure to deal with. I decided to go with Option #3: the LG BU40N inside the Buffalo enclosure.

As I live in Vancouver, I arranged for pickup of the drive. Despite a few traffic issues that day, we met and I received my drive. The Buffalo unit is definitely compact and is very portable. It has been relatively quiet and operates very smoothly.

I have been learning quite a bit about libre drives, using the makemkv app, and doing some rips. I have backed up about 4 UHD movies so far and everything is going well. Now, on to ripping more of my movie collection!

I can definitely recommend Bluntman for his excellent customer service.

Thanks again!
Hi there video enthusiast! Glad everything is going smoothly for you and you’re having fun taking control on your physical media!

It was a pleasure serving you. And to the rest of my Canadian brothers and sisters, if you too wish to take control of your UHD+ physical media. Do not hesitate to reach out.

Regards
BluntmanUHD