(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
AidenL

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £99.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by AidenL »

I'm very interested in buying one of these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265630912065

Hopefully we can do details when you are available again :)
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £99.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

parmus wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:28 am
Hi.

I'm interested in either the "Pioneer BDR-XS07T CF BDR-XS07TUHD, 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer, Libre-Drive Friendly with firmware 1-01" or the "Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD 4K Ultra HD slim slot portable USB 3.1 Burner".

I'm happy to pay for the original over the cross-flashed, if it's worth it, but I'm not entirely sure I understand the pros and cons of having the AACS 2.0 Crypto Chip. My use-case for the drive is copying my discs using MakeMKV and encoding them using HandBrake for usage in my mediacenter. For this use-case, does having the AACS 2.0 Crypto Chip make any difference (positive or negative)?
Thank you for your enquiry and Happy New Year to you and your family.
Please contact me at the email address below.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Kind Regards

Asmcom
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
Tidder

Post by Tidder »

are you on eBay??
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Tidder wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:50 am
are you on eBay??
We are here on MakeMKV, but not on eBay until the end of February 2023. Better deals here, 5% discount and upgraded postage. email me with your enquires and we can dispatch on Wednesday 11th of January 2023.

Asmcom
jjmccrae

Post by jjmccrae »

Looking to purchase, eagerly awaiting your reply (emailed a couple of days ago but I know you’re busy)

Pioneer BDR-XS07T CF BDR-XS07TUHD.
Pixel-Box

Post by Pixel-Box »

I've Recently taken the plunge into running Plex on a dedicated system, and i have a large 4k Collection that i want to hoard and host on in Plex, i didnt want to deal with flashing disc drives so i came to this forum to find sellers of preflashed drives, I bought the BDR-XS07TUHD drive, which is one of thier highest rated drives and now that i have it i can see why! Asmcom was great with information and communication, clear and concise so you knew exactly what you were getting with all information available so you dont have to search to find it. Their actual service is great, they allow many methods of secure payments and normal PayPal payments, which i appreciated very much. The product over all is just plug and play rips 4k discs at 17MB/s and haven't encountered a disc it can't rip, i highly recommend this seller as they will help you by giving you all the information needed in a pamphlet of different drive and what to expect.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

jjmccrae wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:30 am
Looking to purchase, eagerly awaiting your reply (emailed a couple of days ago but I know you’re busy)

Pioneer BDR-XS07T CF BDR-XS07TUHD.
Can you please Private Message me on MakeMKV with your email address.

I have replied to over 50 emails in the last 2 days. PM me and I will email you.

Asmcom

Asmcom
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Pixel-Box wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:08 pm
I've Recently taken the plunge into running Plex on a dedicated system, and i have a large 4k Collection that i want to hoard and host on in Plex, i didnt want to deal with flashing disc drives so i came to this forum to find sellers of preflashed drives, I bought the BDR-XS07TUHD drive, which is one of thier highest rated drives and now that i have it i can see why! Asmcom was great with information and communication, clear and concise so you knew exactly what you were getting with all information available so you dont have to search to find it. Their actual service is great, they allow many methods of secure payments and normal PayPal payments, which i appreciated very much. The product over all is just plug and play rips 4k discs at 17MB/s and haven't encountered a disc it can't rip, i highly recommend this seller as they will help you by giving you all the information needed in a pamphlet of different drive and what to expect.
Hello Pixel-Box,

Thank you for the kind review and it means a lot to us at UHD Friendly Drives. You purchased a fantastic drive and I am sure you will be very happy with the performance. I will pass on your kind words to Asmcom.

Regards Clare
Pauln6

Post by Pauln6 »

The drive arrived almost before it had left. It has already done what I needed it to do. It's a big thumbs up from me. What a great service.
Thank you!
arito3

Post by arito3 »

Thanks from me the drive works very well, better than my old LG
The delivery was also very fast to Germany
Kudos to Asmcom
thanks
asmcom

Pioneer BDR-XD07T CF BDR-XD07TUHD, 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer now Available

Post by asmcom »

Pioneer BDR-XD07T CF BDR-XD07TUHD, 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer, Libre-Drive Friendly with firmware 1-04

Pioneer BDR-XD07T CF BDR-XD07TUHD, 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer, Libre-Drive Friendly with firmware 1-04. Silver Model costs £136.99 minus 5% = £130.14, The Black model costs £143.99 minus 5% = £136.79 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266083517020

The performance of the BDR-XD07T Cross-Flashed to BDR-XD07TUHD is of a very high standard, and the quality of the Pioneer drive is outstanding. It is excellent at burning and reading discs. This drive is a top loader type drive and is extremely quiet in operation. The drive has read every 4K disc I have tested, all with no problems. The drive does not have the AACS 2.0 Crypto Chip. Apart from that, it has the same functions as a Pioneer BDR-XD07TUHD and will read and back up 4K UHD discs. This does not make a difference as most people use VLC for unofficial playback, as Cyberlink PowerDVD HD has very stringent criteria relating to hardware, and VLC is more straightforward.

When you insert a disc in the Pioneer drive, it reads the 4k disc within 2 to 3 seconds, with none of these loud seeking noises for 10 to 15 seconds that you get with the Hitachi or ASUS desktop drives. You can walk away now and know when that when you come back that the disc will be completed successfully, and there will be no read errors.

eBay link below

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266083517020

Pioneer BDR-XD07T Cross-Flashed to BDR-XD07TUHD Main Features

• Blu-ray writer with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray playback
• This eBay sale is for a Pioneer BDR-XD07T Retail Version, Cross-Flashed to BDR-XD07TUHT 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer, Boxed Retail version. The Pioneer BDR-XD07TUHD comes on firmware 1-04mk and is Libre-Drive friendly.
• M-DISC™ & BDXL Support
• USB Bus Powered
• Supports MakeMKV, Leawo Prof. Media 11 All-in-one Pack & AnyDVDHD if MakeMKV is installed.
• Extremely Reliable and will read 4K discs better than the Hitachi or the ASUS drives, No Sleep Bug & very quiet operation while running
• It reads a 4K UHD Blu-ray Discs Guaranteed!
• 12 Months Warranty with UHD Friendly Drives. No need to register a warranty; we will do this for you.
• Please note: The item is brand new in a Retail Box.
• Linux Ubuntu, Mint & Manjaro Tested and Supported. Please do not order other versions of Linux which have not been tested yet. If you have any queries, please get in touch with us.

The BDR-XD07TB is one of the world's smallest and lightest BD/DVD/CD portable burners supporting BDXL and M-DISC. The ultra-compact 133×133mm USB 3.0 drive can read and write to all BDXL discs1, including BD-R triple-layer 100GB media, BD-R quad-layer 128GB media, and BD-RE triple layer 100GB media, as well as conventional Blu-ray discs (single-layer 25GB media and dual-layer 50GB media). In addition, the portable device, measuring only 133mm (W) X 133mm (D) X 14.8mm (H) and weighing a mere 230g, also can be powered directly via USB (no AC adaptor required)

The BDR-XD07TB includes CyberLink Software, "CyberLink Media Suite 10 only for Windows OS. It can be downloaded through the WEB. The product key for free download is included. PowerDVD™14 delivers award-winning playback software and will even upscale standard-definition content to high-definition quality. Power Director® 15 LE allows you to import your home movies, edit them, and then upload them to social media sites. Finally, power2Go® 8 allows you to burn your valuable files to Blu-ray (including triple and quad-layer BDXL discs), DVD or CD media. With BDXL and M-DISC support, you can now back up your files with fewer discs than ever before, and since the drive is portable and USB bus powered, all of this can be done virtually anywhere
Last edited by asmcom on Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
systems

Post by systems »

Hi,
I'm writing to thank Asmcom for the great service. I bought the Pioneer BDR-XD07TS CF BDR-XD07TUHD, 4K UltraHD Blu-ray Drive, Libredrive Friendly.

Drive works perfectly, nice and quiet with fast spin up. Libredrive support is detected no trouble, HD and UHD discs read fine every time.

Asmcom support is perfect. I had status updates at every point in the order, and they send me the recommended settings to use. Couldn't be better. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
jthelen

Post by jthelen »

Hello, I am interested in purchasing a drive but I can't pm you because I haven't been active on the groups!

Would you be able to pm me at your convenience?

Thank you!
Coopervid

Post by Coopervid »

jthelen wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:46 pm
Hello, I am interested in purchasing a drive but I can't pm you because I haven't been active on the groups!

Thank you!
Contact him by email:

asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Coopervid wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:51 am
jthelen wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:46 pm

Thank you!
Contact him by email:

Many thank Coopervid for providing details

Asmcom :mrgreen: