(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Power-Read™

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £99.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Power-Read™ »

Hi there,

I am interested in the Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer, External (Libre-Drive Friendly)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265630912065
that is showing out of stock on eBay, when will the drive be back in stock pls?

How different is it to Pioneer BDR-XS07T CF BDR-XS07TUHD, 4K UltraHD Blu-ray Drive, Libredrive Friendly
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265976501057
to the BDR-XS07TUHD?

My OS is Debian 11.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £99.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Power-Read™ wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:37 am
Hi there,

I am interested in the Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer, External (Libre-Drive Friendly)

How different is it to Pioneer BDR-XS07T CF BDR-XS07TUHD, 4K UltraHD Blu-ray Drive, Libredrive Friendly
to the BDR-XS07TUHD?

My OS is Debian 11.
Please contact us by email, please provide your full Name on email.

uhdfreindlydrives@gmail.com
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
Power-Read™

Post by Power-Read™ »

asmcom wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:17 pm
Power-Read™ wrote:
Hi there,

to the BDR-XS07TUHD?

My OS is Debian 11.

Hi,

Could you please just reply here?

Thank you.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Power-Read™ wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:40 pm
asmcom wrote:
Power-Read™ wrote:
Hi there,

to the BDR-XS07TUHD?

My OS is Debian 11.

Hi,

Thank you.
As per the guidelines of the MakeMKV forum. The sellers are required to conduct their business privately and not on the open forum. Please be advised again to contact UHD Friendly Drives by email with any questions or queries you have in relation to our products. UHD Friendly Drives is not affiliated with MakeMKV in any way. You are free to use the forum and post in the appropriate section any technical help you require. We prefer email for all product communications.

Kind Regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:
Last edited by asmcom on Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Power-Read™

Post by Power-Read™ »

asmcom wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:12 pm
Power-Read™ wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:40 pm
asmcom wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.
As per the guidelines of the MakeMKV forum. The sellers are required to conduct their business privately and not on the open forum. Please be advised again to contact UHD Friendly Drives by email with any questions or queries you have in relation to our products. UHD Friendly Drives is not affiliated with MakeMKV in any way. You are free to use the forum and post in the appropriate section any technical help you require. We prefer email for all product communications.

"If you want to "aggressively negotiate" prices, each of the people who sell pre-flashed drives has an email address available to converse with them. Arguing in the forum itself won't be tolerated, and message exchanges on that topic are subject to removal."

Kind Regards

My 2 questions still stands unanswered :(
Can you please pm me with the answers if it can't be answered here?

Wow "aggressively negotiate" prices ... that is new :) I have asked politely for answer to 2 questions and you already know that I will try to "aggressively negotiate" prices :(

Is there anyone else here who has got the Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD in stock and willing to post to the UK?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

"As per the guidelines of the MakeMKV forum. The sellers are required to conduct their business privately and not on the open forum. Please be advised again to contact UHD Friendly Drives by email with any questions or queries you have in relation to our products. UHD Friendly Drives is not affiliated with MakeMKV in any way. You are free to use the forum and post in the appropriate section any technical help you require. We prefer email for all product communications."

email please our preferred method
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Power-Read™ wrote:
Hi there,

to the BDR-XS07TUHD?

My OS is Debian 11.
to the BDR-XS07TUHD?

Please find copy and paste from our forum page below. This drive performs identically to the BDR-XS07TUHD. I have tested with Debian 7 with I7. I had to do quite a few work arounds but now working good.

Sorry you do not like our preferred method of communication which is by email. This works well for us as we have seventy to eighty enquires a day. We have a database linked to our mail server to ensure all mail has been answered and what progress we are at with each query in relation to each customer.

We prefer email as our database is not linked to the PM messages on the forum.

I personally check the PM on the forum and not my other colleagues. I only do this when I get a break for coffee or at the end of the evening when I finished for the day.

We started at 5am this morning so a very long day. 74 emails answered 9 remote sessions successfully dealt with in positive outcomes and cases closed.

Please appreciate we can not work round every customers personal preference. You do not like email, the next customer only likes MicroSoft Teams and so on.

We setup a system that we can monitor and deal with every issue that arises and we have excellent feedback both on eBay and MakeMKV.

I wish you well with your new drive and hope all goes well. You should be well pleased with the performance. I am using one of the Cross-Flashed BDR-XS07TS on Linux Jammyfish and it performs brilliantly

Kind Regards

Asmcom
Last edited by asmcom on Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Power-Read™ wrote:
Hi there,

to the BDR-XS07TUHD?

My OS is Debian 11.
I sold my last new BDR-XS07TUHD today and one of my existing customers really wanted a drive, so I sold my test model which is used for £125.00 this evening.

Amazon has one model left from original Pioneer store.

Any other questions or queries you have, please email as this works for us and we can keep track of everything.

Kind Regards

jonathanb

Post by jonathanb »

I have a very old LG drive that is starting to show it's age. It even supports HD-DVD!!!

With these drives do they also support UHD playback via CyberLink or only ripping?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

jonathanb wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:14 pm
I have a very old LG drive that is starting to show it's age. It even supports HD-DVD!!!

With these drives do they also support UHD playback via CyberLink or only ripping?
Thanks for your enquiry.
Can you email us at the email address below and we will send you information that you requested to your email address.

Kind Regards

Asmcom

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
jjmccrae

Post by jjmccrae »

Hey Happy New Year to you all,

I've been using MKV for over a year now, like everyone wanted to make a digital backup of all the DVD/BluRay I've got and eventually downsize the collection.
Until recently I've been using a fairly cheap ODP1202 external BR drive with my Mac, it's showing its age to the point now it won't read certain discs it either immediately ejects or fails to mount.

Was wondering if you can help with the purchase of a new drive; one that works with Mac, main use would be for BluRay; however if the option was also there for 4K discs that would be amazing (I only have like six of them).

Thanks for any advice or recommendations.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

jjmccrae wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:53 am
Hey Happy New Year to you all,

I've been using MKV for over a year now, like everyone wanted to make a digital backup of all the DVD/BluRay I've got and eventually downsize the collection.
Until recently I've been using a fairly cheap ODP1202 external BR drive with my Mac, it's showing its age to the point now it won't read certain discs it either immediately ejects or fails to mount.

Was wondering if you can help with the purchase of a new drive; one that works with Mac, main use would be for BluRay; however, if the option was also there for 4K discs that would be amazing (I only have like six of them).

Thanks for any advice or recommendations.
Billycar11 comes highly recommended, please see the web link below. He is on the list of recommended sellers and all sellers on this list are highly recommended.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17831

Asmcom is unavailable at the moment.

Recommended Pre-Flashed Drive Sellers:

Billy: Billycar5924@gmail.com Flashed and Tested upfront prices at link below And Automated self flash kits For LG Asus and Pioneer
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17831 USA Black Friday sale $20 off makemkv with purchase

Marty: martymcnuts@outlook.com upfront prices at link below And Automated self flash kits
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18747 Australia & NZ only

BluntmanUHD@protonmail.com upfront prices at link below
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=21354 Canada Only

asmcom: uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387 UK & International
Pauln6

Post by Pauln6 »

I need a UHD device to rip my 4k version of Star Trek the Motion Picture Special Longer Version (a seamless branching version of the Theatrical Cut). At this point, this is the only movie I want to rip (I just need the additional SLV scenes to do a hybrid edit with the SLV and Director's Edition).

I don't know if the bare bones version will be sufficient for my needs or if I need something more. I will pop back on after 09/01 for advice!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Open for Business on this forum. eBay not available at present

Kind Regards, (UHD Friendly Drives)

https://makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
parmus

Post by parmus »

Hi.

I'm interested in either the "Pioneer BDR-XS07T CF BDR-XS07TUHD, 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer, Libre-Drive Friendly with firmware 1-01" or the "Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD 4K Ultra HD slim slot portable USB 3.1 Burner".

I'm happy to pay for the original over the cross-flashed, if it's worth it, but I'm not entirely sure I understand the pros and cons of having the AACS 2.0 Crypto Chip. My use-case for the drive is copying my discs using MakeMKV and encoding them using HandBrake for usage in my mediacenter. For this use-case, does having the AACS 2.0 Crypto Chip make any difference (positive or negative)?