(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Dazzajl

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by Dazzajl »

Hi I've read the thread all the way through, and I'm interested in getting one of the 4k UHD friendly drives from Asmcom that are on eBay but see they are all sold out? How can I get one of these?

I just want to rip my 4k UHD and 1080p Blu-ray's
( Not interested in playing them on my pc ) and would like to use and subscribe to Make MKV and use DVD Fab and MakeMKV to rip them

I will then install them on my Zappiti player.

Any help would be appreciated, and which ones would people recommend?

Many thanks😊
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by asmcom »

PM Sent
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
GaspodeX

Post by GaspodeX »

@Ascom ... can you PM me please .. also pinged you on Ebay ...
Dazzajl

Post by Dazzajl »

Hi Asmcom

I've checked my inbox but there is no message?
Could you re-send the PM or do you have an email address.

Many thanks
Daren
mans1

Post by mans1 »

Excellent service ! Communication went very smooth, shipment fast.
One the drive received it's p&p !
Another thanks for your excellent service Asmcom,

Mans1
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Dazzajl wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:54 am
Could you re-send the PM or do you have an email address.
His email address is rather prominently displayed in the first message of this topic...
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

GaspodeX wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:44 am
@Ascom ... can you PM me please .. also pinged you on Ebay ...
Ebay customers please contact me at the email address below:

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Asmcom
Nottoc189747

Post by Nottoc189747 »

Just want to post about the wonderful experience I had purchasing an external 4k ultra HD ripper and enclosure from Asmcom, was very helpful and answered all my questions regarding which product to purchase and communicated with me all up until I had received my item.

The item itself was very well packaged and worked straight out of the box beyond chuffed, would recommend alone on just the communication and speed to which Asmcom gets back to you on top of everything else! Would purchase from again.
Nuevo21

Post by Nuevo21 »

Brilliant service from Robin. After-sales service is great. Helped me with a problem remotely.

He is a great person. Thank you.
Dazzajl

Post by Dazzajl »

I purchased a drive from Asmcom after seeing what he had to offer, and all the great reviews he had received.

I purchased the USB 3.0 External Vantec Slim Enclosure, fitted with a Hitachi LG-BU40N on firmware version 1-00DE which is compatible with both MakeMKV and DVDfab., I left it for a few hours due to the cold and then fired it up.

I first tried copying a 4k disc ( Avengers infinity war) with MakeMKV and it copied it perfectly without any issues, I then tried Avengers endgame with DVDfab and again it copied it perfectly. I have since copied about seven 4k Blu-ray discs and they did it flawlessly.

I've since put all of them on a Zappiti media player ready for watching and again absolutely perfect!!

I just like to thank Asmcom for providing an easy
and pleasant sale. He provided me with plenty of options and was happy to answer any questions I had. Very happy with my purchase!

I also want to thank the people who do the hard work behind the scenes for doing such a great job with MakeMKV. Easy to use, and works perfectly.

Many thanks again Ascom and also the team at MakeMKV 😊
Bogusburger

Post by Bogusburger »

Purchased a drive (LG-BU40N Firmware v1.03mk, in Slim Vantec Enclosure) from Asmcom in December without much experience. The drive worked exactly as expected for a month after which I had an issue which I couldn't work out myself. On the same day I contacted him he managed to resolve it and it's now back to working perfectly. Thanks!!
Digital moe

Post by Digital moe »

Would you have any LG BU40N in an enclosure left? Looked at your eBay links and both seem to be out of stock.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Digital moe wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:16 pm
Would you have any LG BU40N in an enclosure left? Looked at your eBay links and both seem to be out of stock.
Sorry to say I have run out OF LG-BU40N stock😂. Will have stock soon.

If you require a BU40N immediately, please contact the people below.

I recommend Alex Coluzzi, Worldwide Service.

Martymcnuts, Australia,

Bluntman, Canada
Asmcom :mrgreen:
and Billycarr USA.
Digital moe

Post by Digital moe »

asmcom wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:29 pm
Digital moe wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:16 pm
Sorry to say I have run out OF LG-BU40N stock. Will have stock soon.
Happy to wait I have a fussy drive so just want one to see if it makes any difference.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

You rang? I've got you covered!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829