(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Takara

Re: (Asmcom:) BU40N £110.00 / BH16NS40 £94.99 Cheap Shipping EU / Vantec Premium Enclosure, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Takara »

Found the difference, completely missed an earlier post by Mike on the "custom firmware pack with LibreDrive patches" thread - doesn't really help understand which is better to pick for any specific reason other than supporting software, gonna pick up the DE listing as that's an official firmware and I can always tweak and adjust at a later date by definition of DE - of course with a double check with the seller to make sure I'm not going completely loopy! :)
~ Takara
drgilgamesh

Re: (Asmcom:) BU40N £110.00 / BH16NS40 £94.99 Cheap Shipping EU / Vantec Premium Enclosure, Excellent Service!!!

Post by drgilgamesh »

Hi all, just dropped by to add my review to the vast sea of positive reviews here.

I purchased a BU40N Vantec enclosure drive last month, and had no issues getting it up and running. I did encounter some issues when trying to play Blu-rays and DVDs, and dropped Asmcom a message. I received a quick reply, and my problem was quickly solved. Don't think I can recall any post-sales service quite at this level tbh! Bottom line, would definitely recommend an Asmcom drive, and will be my first port of call if I require another in the future!

Best Regards
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

drgilgamesh wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:48 pm
Hi all, just dropped by to add my review to the vast sea of positive reviews here.

I purchased a BU40N Vantec enclosure drive last month, and had no issues getting it up and running. I did encounter some issues when trying to play Blu-rays and DVDs, and dropped Asmcom a message. I received a quick reply, and my problem was quickly solved. Don't think I can recall any post-sales service quite at this level tbh! Bottom line, would definitely recommend an Asmcom drive, and will be my first port of call if I require another in the future!

Best Regards
Thank you for the review. I am here to help and support when required.
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
snufflemunch

Post by snufflemunch »

Hi all,

A big thanks to Asmcom for my Hitachi LG-BH16NS55 UHD Friendly drive Cross-Flashed to a WH16NS60 Official Drive on firmware 1-00DE.
I can't rate this service highly enough! I received excellent communication and information, my drive arrived quicky and works a treat!
I would recommend Asmcom to anyone thinking of purchasing a UHD friendly drive.

Best regards,
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

snufflemunch wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:24 pm
Hi all,

A big thanks to Asmcom for my Hitachi LG-BH16NS55 UHD Friendly drive Cross-Flashed to a WH16NS60 Official Drive on firmware 1-00DE.
I can't rate this service highly enough! I received excellent communication and information, my drive arrived quicky and works a treat!
I would recommend Asmcom to anyone thinking of purchasing a UHD friendly drive.

Best regards,
Thank you for the review and I wish you well with your new drive. Don't hesitate to contact me if you require help.

Asmcom
Moily

Post by Moily »

First time poster on here, but wanted to say a huge thanks to asmcom for their sterling work and superb customer service.

I emailed on Saturday and received very quick responses to my queries. I ordered a drive on Sunday and got comfirmation of tracking the same day. The item was sent via Royal Mail the next day and received on Tuesday.

It’s always a gamble purchasing through non-official channels, but this was a breeze and asmcom went above and beyond, so I can’t recommend them enough. The only difficulty was getting into the very well-wrapped packaging!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Moily wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:14 pm
First time poster on here, but wanted to say a huge thanks to asmcom for their sterling work and superb customer service.

I emailed on Saturday and received very quick responses to my queries. I ordered a drive on Sunday and got comfirmation of tracking the same day. The item was sent via Royal Mail the next day and received on Tuesday.

It’s always a gamble purchasing through non-official channels, but this was a breeze and asmcom went above and beyond, so I can’t recommend them enough. The only difficulty was getting into the very well-wrapped packaging!
Thanks for review and I wish you well with your new drive.
Kind Regards

Asmcom
Moonloop

Post by Moonloop »

Similar story here for me with my Lg and Asus drives which arrived yesterday . Really great communication skills , prompt replies and good info ( although the 'riplock' thing looks a bit scary :wink: ) Very easy to recommend asmcom as the whole transaction was a breeze !

M
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Moonloop wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:29 pm
Similar story here for me with my Lg and Asus drives which arrived yesterday . Really great communication skills , prompt replies and good info ( although the 'riplock' thing looks a bit scary :wink: ) Very easy to recommend asmcom as the whole transaction was a breeze !

M
Glad to hear all went well
Nidhoegger

Re: (Asmcom:) BW-16D1HT £89.99 Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Nidhoegger »

Bought a drive from here. Super fast shipping, the first UHD Disc is ripping atm, just plugged it in, works like a charm. Super support, very communicative, 100% satisfied.
asmcom

Pioneer BDR-UD04 Now available

Post by asmcom »

Verbatim Ultra HD 4K External Slimline Blu-Ray Drive (LibreDrive Compatible), Model Number 43888. Pioneer BDR-UD04 fiited to enclosure. This offer is with 1st Class post.
The price is £109.99 minus 5% = £104.49 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264990662673

Asmcom :mrgreen:
Last edited by asmcom on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dieseldes

Re: (Asmcom:) BW-16D1HT £89.99 Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by dieseldes »

What's the most reliable internal drive eg 5.25 sata drive? Reliability is ahead of speed for me, but I prefer internal, not external.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

dieseldes wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:06 am
What's the most reliable internal drive eg 5.25 sata drive? Reliability is ahead of speed for me, but I prefer internal, not external.
Thank you for your enquiry. Can you please contact me by email.

asmcom@uhdfriendlydrives.co.uk

Kind Regards

asmcom

New Pioneer Stock

Post by asmcom »

Pioneer new stock and prices are good!!!

Pioneer drives have arrived, received stock today. BDR-S12UHT & BDRXS07TUHD.

BDR-XS07TUHD price is £159.99 minus 5% = £151.99 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members

BDR-S12UHT price is £117.99 minus 5% = £112.10 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members

Contact me if you are interested at the email below.

Limited stock, only 25 of each drive.

Last edited by asmcom on Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asmcom

2nd Hand NAS Drives for sale.

Post by asmcom »

Good Evening,

I am selling some of my QNAP NAS Drives as I am upgrading.

2 x TS-469 Pro Qnap Nas Drives fitted with 4TB WD Red Hard Drives (Can be Fully Loaded)

1 x TS-459 Pro11 Qnap Nas Drives fitted with 4TB WD Red Hard Drives ( Can be fully Loaded)

All Qnap Nas Drives are maxed out with RAM

Qnap NAS Model are all in Excellent condition.

Will except £1000.00 for all three together, or open to individual offers.

Contact me by email if interested.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com