(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
roadking

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by roadking »

A very big thank you to Robin excellent service. Emailed on the 6th with a question immediate response so ordered drive and arrived on the 7th :D. All working great just got to try a 4K disc. Got a message today(9th) with a tracking number lol. Great service.
Bill
Bunnikins

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by Bunnikins »

Another satisfied customer. Ordered LG-BU40N Firmware v1.03mk in Slim Vantec Enclosure on 7th, Arrived well packaged on 8th in perfect working order and works beautifully ripping my 4k blurays with MakeMKV. Thanks for the excellent rapid service!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Thanks for all the nice reviews. I appreciate the time taken to leave positive reviews on this forum.

Much Appreciated

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
grokuk

Post by grokuk »

I just wanted to echo the previous comments about the great service from Asmcom. I bought via ebay and the drive was shipped out very quickly with immediate communications and updates. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plug and play solution that just works right out of the box.
Rdbs1

Post by Rdbs1 »

In the old days I did some ripping and storing of music. But films are a complete different chapter! I can be difficult to get all the software adjustments correct. Thanks to serious excellent support of Asmcom we managed to get my setup up to speed in notime!
He is very quick in his reactions and solutions. Highly recommended!

Cheers from a lifetime customer!!
Nektheritos

Post by Nektheritos »

Recently ordered a ASUS BW-16D1HT drive running Firmware 3.10mk, in Vantec 5.25" cover, as I needed something for digitising all my 4K blu-rays, old DVD's and CD's. Immediately after the order Asmcom was great about communicating all the relevant details about what I had purchased, including setting realistic expectations about shipping times and high-lighting potential delays due to customs.It's more than fair to say that I rarely receive this level of service and couldn't be happier. 10/10 would buy stuff from them again!
harshhira

Post by harshhira »

Recently bought the BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 FW v1.00DE in Vantec 5.25", 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly from Asmcom.
Great service, was very helpful, arrived in great condition and didn't need to do any more than plug in, install MakeMKV and start ripping
thinredline

Post by thinredline »

Bought an LG-BU40N with firmware V1.03mk.
Excellent service, the drive arrived safely, and behaves as it should.
I started burning Bluray discs and also I bought my first 4K Bluray, which plays with VLC and MPC-HC.
Thank you very much!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

thinredline wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:38 pm
Bought an LG-BU40N with firmware V1.03mk.
Excellent service, the drive arrived safely, and behaves as it should.
I started burning Bluray discs and also I bought my first 4K Bluray, which plays with VLC and MPC-HC.
Thank you very much!
Thank you for positive review. Wish you well with your new UHD Official Drive.

Regards Asmcom :mrgreen:
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 5% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by asmcom »

Hello John,

Sorry you cannot do private messages yet. I confirm the BU40N is 2021 model and it is fitted to a new Vantec Slim Enclosure NST-210S3-BK. The price is on special offer at £129.99 for limited time. Please see links below. I can also sell you a USB-C /USB 3.0 powered adapter, links also below. As I mentioned the BU40N or the BP55 are too fragile to handle speed control. However I recommend both drives as they are reliable. I must say the BP55EB40 Cross-Flashed to BP60NB10 as read every disc thrown at it. No hash errors ever with this drive so far :mrgreen: 5% discount if you shop direct with me. Contact me when you are up and running.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264839363190

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264849119450

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265132389175

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265152556406

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265152654918

Hope you get your mail and private messages sorted soon. I have sent link to this on your Whatsapp.

Kind Regards

okthx

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 5% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by okthx »

Just registered to say this, another happy customer! I Just received my Hitachi drive it works great! Decent read speeds and good results. The OWC Mercury case is very sturdy and everything feels like good build quality! :D

I would also like to add that Asmcom's customer service is absolutely exceptional! Very quick responses and careful packaging along with shipment tracking.

I would absolutely recommend!
meadenvale

Post by meadenvale »

Another recommendation for Asmcom. Ordered on a LG-BU40N with Vantec enclosure Friday afternoon had the drive by Monday morning. Within 10 minutes I was ripping my first UHD (MakeMKV was already setup), the hardest part was getting into the well packed parcel and then undoing the cable tie to plug the drive in properly.

I also cant fault their customer service so far, kept me informed every step of the way, including a warning of possible Royal Mail delays, which thankfully didn't occur.

Jen
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

meadenvale wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 2:19 pm
Another recommendation for Asmcom. Ordered on a LG-BU40N with Vantec enclosure Friday afternoon had the drive by Monday morning. Within 10 minutes I was ripping my first UHD (MakeMKV was already setup), the hardest part was getting into the well packed parcel and then undoing the cable tie to plug the drive in properly.

I also cant fault their customer service so far, kept me informed every step of the way, including a warning of possible Royal Mail delays, which thankfully didn't occur.

Jen
Thanks Jen, happy ripping :mrgreen:
BigFudge

Post by BigFudge »

Just dropping by to write a quick review of asmcom's first rate service when acquiring a LG-BU40N Firmware v1.03mk, in Slim Vantec Enclosure, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly. Love the drive, which works flawlessly, and the communication: attentive, polite and always informative. Really recommend to others searching for a new drive. One of my best eBay interactions ever!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Thank you for the review Bigfudge. I wish you well with your new 2021 model BU40N.