(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
kristian_snelling

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by kristian_snelling »

Just a short note of extreme thanks to Asmcom and his help recently to source a drive for ripping my UHD 4k disks. Absolutely stunning service. Quick communications and replies to my queries and messages. The drive arrived very quickly after sending and I too waited for it to warm a tad before firing it up. Works absolutely flawlessly.
Hitachi LG-BU40N UHD Official Drive on firmware 1-00DE is what has been supplied in a mini external case. Great drive and super speedy at extracting file contents from disks. Thanks once again.
Extremely satisfied customer
:D
paulwwyatt

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by paulwwyatt »

Just a quick note to Asmcom saying thankyou for supplying the Hitachi LG-BH16NS40 UHD Friendly drive Cross-Flashed to a WH16NS60 Official Drive on firmware 1-00DE. Works really well with MakeMKV . Drive arrived before the delivery due date , excellent communication and I would recommend their service.
Thankyou
Bear_Stomper

Post by Bear_Stomper »

I just wanted to share my purchase experience with Asmcom. I bought a BH16NS40 with WH16NS60 FW v1.00DE in Vantec 5.25", 4K, UltraHD, UHD Friendly drive, which was delivered in only 4 days, packaged excellently with fantastic communication with offers of ongoing support.

The drive works perfectly and extremely fast, I am already halfway through ripping my star wars 4k collection and it was only delivered today. A brilliant service and expertise that I would recommend to anyone.

Thank you Asmcom.
StarMuncher37

Post by StarMuncher37 »

Hi all

I don't really post anywhere often have literally only done so to add my own endorsement for this seller for whatever that is worth
Great communication, Apologised for a potential delay(item actually came 2 days early)and gave me contact details incase I had any questions or problems(been 1 or 2 More to do with lack of knowledge than anything).
Item came excellently packaged,And was easy to install(Especially when I remembered my front panel came off lol)And been ripping ever since I got it so thanks for making this almost idiot proof I would absolutely recommend and use again Thank you
Braider31

Post by Braider31 »

I just purchased an LG-WH16NS60 from Asmcom and the whole process was very straightforward. The device arrived around four days after I placed the order. It was well packaged and all I had to do was plug it in and it worked. Really happy about this, and the communication from Asmcom was very helpful from start to finish.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Braider31 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:33 pm
I just purchased an LG-WH16NS60 from Asmcom and the whole process was very straightforward. The device arrived around four days after I placed the order. It was well packaged and all I had to do was plug it in and it worked. Really happy about this, and the communication from Asmcom was very helpful from start to finish.
You will be very happy with the performance of the WH16NS60.

If you require any help you know how to get me. Thanks for the feedback.

Kind Regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
Ferrett1983

Post by Ferrett1983 »

I found Asmcom via the MakeMKV forum and I'm so glad I did. I've been interested in buying a drive to rip my 4K discs for a while now but held back as everything seemed more complicated and I was worried I'd waste my money on the wrong drive. Well after browsing the forum I found a UK seller (Asmcom) and decided to go ahead and buy the LG BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, 4K, UltraHD, UHD Friendly! drive. I've got nothing but good things to say. Everything was explained to me simply and efficiently and was always replied to in a matter of minutes with an honest and detailed response. The drive was delivered literally within 2 days of purchase. The drive was prifessionally packaged and everything was done with a minimum of fuss. Asmcom also sent my another sata cable free of charge which was a very nice gesture. The drive works superb and I'm so pleased I went ahead and bought one of these drives. 4K ripping is a breeze and its all thanks to Asmcom. Thankyou so much for you helpful, fast and efficient service.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Ferrett1983 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:05 pm
I found Asmcom via the MakeMKV forum and I'm so glad I did. I've been interested in buying a drive to rip my 4K discs for a while now but held back as everything seemed more complicated and I was worried I'd waste my money on the wrong drive. Well after browsing the forum I found a UK seller (Asmcom) and decided to go ahead and buy the LG BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, 4K, UltraHD, UHD Friendly! drive. I've got nothing but good things to say. Everything was explained to me simply and efficiently and was always replied to in a matter of minutes with an honest and detailed response. The drive was delivered literally within 2 days of purchase. The drive was prifessionally packaged and everything was done with a minimum of fuss. Asmcom also sent my another sata cable free of charge which was a very nice gesture. The drive works superb and I'm so pleased I went ahead and bought one of these drives. 4K ripping is a breeze and its all thanks to Asmcom. Thankyou so much for you helpful, fast and efficient service.
Thanks Ferrett1983 for the nice review, it makes my hobby worthwhile and it is good to know you are appreciated.
DiscworldDenizen

Post by DiscworldDenizen »

Hello! A few years ago, I bought a Samsung SH-B123 Blu-Ray drive and have been ripping discs using MakeMKV for the last couple of years (lurking in the forums). The drive is coming to the end of its life (and in any case, does not support LibreDrive) so I have been eyeing up the ASUS BW-16D1HT drive as a replacement and see that there are two choices of flashed firmware available.

I use a portable Windows XP setup to rip the discs and I am looking for a drive to "just work." I have not been able to see any real differences between the two firmwares ... which one would you recommend, please?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

DiscworldDenizen wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:15 pm
Hello! A few years ago, I bought a Samsung SH-B123 Blu-Ray drive and have been ripping discs using MakeMKV for the last couple of years (lurking in the forums). The drive is coming to the end of its life (and in any case, does not support LibreDrive) so I have been eyeing up the ASUS BW-16D1HT drive as a replacement and see that there are two choices of flashed firmware available.

I use a portable Windows XP setup to rip the discs and I am looking for a drive to "just work." I have not been able to see any real differences between the two firmwares ... which one would you recommend, please?
I have sent you a PM. If you cannot receive private messages, please email me at:

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Matt865

Post by Matt865 »

Just another quick message here from a happy asmcom customer. Super-quick service and the new drive (ASUS BW-16D1HT, Firmware 3.10mk, in Vantec 5.25") works perfectly. :D
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (61.52 KiB) Viewed 15584 times
PSTNK

Post by PSTNK »

Hi

Just received an Asus drive from Asmcom

Very professional communication
Comprehensive technical and shipping information

Thumbs up

Kind regards
Thierry
Ringnut

Post by Ringnut »

May I take this opportunity to thank Robin from ASMCOM for his simply excellent, friendly customer support today. I purchased one of his BW-16D1HT Blu-ray drives last April which has been working perfectly until the last few days.

Thinking the drive was defective I contacted Robin on the off chance that he might be able to suggest something and what he suggested was software-related rather than hardware-related which is not what I had expected. I have only moderate computing skills and was more than happy when Robin suggested linking up via TeamViewer in order to flash the drive and re-install.

Needless to say it worked a treat and he also tweaked my settings in MakeMKV to enable it to run faster. He took a fair amount of time with me, talking me through every process and his whole attitude was that nothing was too much trouble. One can tell from talking with him that he is a true enthusiast for what he does and that reflects in his excellent customer service.

Thank you once again Robin.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Ringnut wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:50 pm
May I take this opportunity to thank Robin from ASMCOM for his simply excellent, friendly customer support today. I purchased one of his BW-16D1HT Blu-ray drives last April which has been working perfectly until the last few days.

Thinking the drive was defective I contacted Robin on the off chance that he might be able to suggest something and what he suggested was software-related rather than hardware-related which is not what I had expected. I have only moderate computing skills and was more than happy when Robin suggested linking up via TeamViewer in order to flash the drive and re-install.

Needless to say it worked a treat and he also tweaked my settings in MakeMKV to enable it to run faster. He took a fair amount of time with me, talking me through every process and his whole attitude was that nothing was too much trouble. One can tell from talking with him that he is a true enthusiast for what he does and that reflects in his excellent customer service.

Thank you once again Robin.
You are welcome Ringnut, this has become quite a problem with the ASUS BW-16D1HT to suddenly stop seeing discs. I have had several remote sessions now with different people and all of the problems is software related. I am confident now that I have a fix for this bug. No need to bin your drive. Lol 😂
Blindsighted86

Post by Blindsighted86 »

Hi do you have any of your pre flashed slim drive for sell ?
kind regards
Andrew