(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: Buy HERE! (Asmcom:) BP60NB10 15% OFF!! (UK, Europe & International Services, Excellent Service and Support

Post by asmcom »

Hoempi wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:28 am
I just want to throw in another big thank you. We had initial contact on a Sunday and asmcom quickly answered all of my questions via e-mail. As we finalized the deal, the shipment was already sent on the following day, Monday last week.

Yesterday the drive arrived and just the other minute I did my first succesful UHD rip. Thank you!
Wish you well with your new drive.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
NeilDeWheel

Re: Buy HERE! (Asmcom:) BP60NB10 15% OFF!! (UK, Europe & International Services, Excellent Service and Support

Post by NeilDeWheel »

Just a quick note to say thank you to Asmcom for the LG-BU40N flashed to V1.0. After discussing various specs/prices I settled on a bare drive only. It was well wrapped and arrived quickly. Works perfectly with MakeMKV and DVDFab on my Mac.

Would highly recommend.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

NeilDeWheel wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:06 pm
Just a quick note to say thank you to Asmcom for the LG-BU40N flashed to V1.0. After discussing various specs/prices I settled on a bare drive only. It was well wrapped and arrived quickly. Works perfectly with MakeMKV and DVDFab on my Mac.

Would highly recommend.
Glad to hear all is good.

Wishing you well with your new drive.

Admcom :mrgreen:
MuskUp

Post by MuskUp »

I'll add some praise here for really good service and contact.

Revisiting the NAS to get the collection of UHD Disks added to established library of older spec. Response to enquiry was really quick and helpful (as was all contact throughout) and the unit itself arrived excellently packaged and within a couple of days.

The device: LG BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 1.02mk, in OWC Mercury Pro, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly (MakeMKV Support) No Sleep Bug & Super Fast Drive, is spinning away as I type working all as described. A good experience.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

MuskUp wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:35 pm
I'll add some praise here for really good service and contact.

Revisiting the NAS to get the collection of UHD Disks added to established library of older spec. Response to enquiry was really quick and helpful (as was all contact throughout) and the unit itself arrived excellently packaged and within a couple of days.

The device: LG BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 1.02mk, in OWC Mercury Pro, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly (MakeMKV Support) No Sleep Bug & Super Fast Drive, is spinning away as I type working all as described. A good experience.
Appreciate your kind words and wish you well with your new drive.

-Kobi-

Post by -Kobi- »

More praise here. I bought a couple of drives off Asmcom, crazy fast to respond, super professional and was always on hand to help. The packages arrive quickly and was really well packaged, top seller!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

-Kobi- wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:31 pm
More praise here. I bought a couple of drives off Asmcom, crazy fast to respond, super professional and was always on hand to help. The packages arrive quickly and was really well packaged, top seller!
Glad to hear both desktop drives are doing the job and thanks for the review which is much appreciated.

jtenenbaum

Post by jtenenbaum »

Thanks Asmcom for the drive! Everything was great, from the communication to the well packaged drive and a super quick delivery, even outside the uk. The drive works out of the box as described and I can only recommend Asmcom‘s service!
Wile E Coyote

Post by Wile E Coyote »

Hi, looking for an extenal drive and after seeing Troypoint's post, I was going to go for the Archgon from Amazon and do the ;-) myself but then saw your post so -
What super-duper, best ever, never to be reapeated, unbeatable, Black-Friday deal can you do me for the -

BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, in OWC Mercury Pro, 4K, UltraHD, UHD Friendly
Compatible with: (MakeMKV)
(MakeMKV Support) No Sleep Bug & Super Fast Drive
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264922440116

My thinking behind it is that I've found the slot type drives to be prone to failure compared to the good old tray versions.
I hope the above drive is the best option for use with MakeMKV.

I'm in the UK.

Kind regards,
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Super-Duper offer to come.

Please email me with your full address and I will provide Quotation.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Kind Regards

Asmcom
Welshie659

Post by Welshie659 »

hi all

just wanted to leave feedback for Asmcom.

ordered a Asus drive with an enclosure Friday morning, package arrived today, a lot quicker than expected. all hooked up to my laptop and breezed through problematic UHD discs which wouldn't load on my old LG drive.

excellent seller with great communication through out and answered my questions quickly. will definitely buy from again. thoroughly recommended 100%

thanks Asmcom
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Thanks everyone, for the kind reviews.

Wile E Coyote

Post by Wile E Coyote »

Wow...just wow...
Bought on Monday, arrived this morning, WFH so had to wait until 5 o'clock, plugged in, power on, disc in...5:23 first BD done!
I doesn't get any better does it?

Thanks again Asmcom.
asmcom

By Asmcom Black Friday!!! Sold Out

Post by asmcom »

Black Friday Sold out of BU40N Slim Drive with premium Vantec Enclosures.

We are expecting new stock tomorrow or Monday 29th November 2021. Never saw drives sell as fast in our lives

This as been a mad 24 hours for the team at uhdfriendlydrives. We have sold a very large quantity of Hitachi BU40N's with premium Vantec Slim Enclosure on this special deal at a incredible price :mrgreen:

We are expecting new stock on Monday 29th November 2021.

Uhdfriendlydrives has bought a large quantity direct from the factory and will also be able to offer a very good deal of 12% off to all MakeMKV forum members.

This deal will not be available on ebay.

These new drives from Hitachi will have the latest hardware revision PCB.

We apologise to anyone who has missed out on this deal. The new deal is also very good value with 12% off.

The uhdfriendly team.
Last edited by asmcom on Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Alexsound

LG BH16NS40 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly: Excellent Service!!!

Post by Alexsound »

Big thanks to Asmcom!

I recently bought an LG BH16NS40 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly Drive Only (Latest Model NS51) from Asmcom at a very good price. It arrived quickly and well packaged. I had difficulty making the drive work correctly but Asmcom was straight on the case - took the time to go through it all with me remotely and get the drive working perfectly. (It may just have been a faulty SATA cable initially... Doh!) Not only that but he went far beyond the call of duty to make sure that everything was set up properly for superfast UHD 4K BD backups and playback. I can only recommend this service as faultless! Thanks once again.

Alexsound