(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by asmcom »

Blindsighted86 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:48 am
Hi do you have any of your pre flashed slim drive for sell ?
kind regards
Andrew
I have sent you PM
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
slowpoke67

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by slowpoke67 »

My big thanks to Asmcom for helping me replace my 13 year-old LG with a LibreDrive enabled drive!

He was helpful from start to finish, above and beyond the kind of advice and service you'd get from any retailer. He was able to get the new drive from the UK to me in the Balkans in just 4 calendar days (2 business days + the weekend), which is pretty amazing under any circumstances, more so in the time of COVID.

I went with a Hitachi LG-BH16NS40 Cross Flashed to LG-WH16NS60 on firmware version 1-02mk, in an OWC Mercury Pro. I have to say the OWC case is much more compact than it appears in photos and in most cases the drive is surprisingly quiet, even when ripping. It only spins up and starts noisily seeking if you happen to have a bad disc.

Many thanks again, Asmcom!
blacktoe

Post by blacktoe »

Hi, recently made the move to 4k with a new TV and have started picking up some UHD discs as well. Wondering if you have any UHD-friendly internal 5.25 drives available at the moment? From all the feedback on this thread it seems like you're the person to talk to :D
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

blacktoe wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:19 am
Hi, recently made the move to 4k with a new TV and have started picking up some UHD discs as well. Wondering if you have any UHD-friendly internal 5.25 drives available at the moment? From all the feedback on this thread it seems like you're the person to talk to :D
PM sent
Piledriver

Post by Piledriver »

:arrow: Ordered an ASUS BW-16D1HT on Sunday 7th Feb delivered Wednesday 10th feb
Really pleased nicely packaged and was kept informed about my order from the beginning.
Exceptional customer care. Thank you

Regards Ian
motorcycle1

Post by motorcycle1 »

Hi
is this email "uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com" still correct? I can't write PMs cause my forum account is too new.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Yes this email is correct.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Asmcom :mrgreen:
chriset

Post by chriset »

I've registered today to add my support and recommendation of Asmcom.

I enquired about an LG-BU40N with the 1.03mk firmware and got comprehensive updates on availability and pricing.

When they arrived in stock, I ordered via PayPal and got an instant response and same day postage, upgraded to first class.

Couldn't be happier with the drive or the service .... this seller obviously take pride in the service he provides.

Fantastic Asmcom. Huge thumbs up.
neofit

Post by neofit »

hello,

Parcel received very quickly by post
Hitachi LG-BU40N UHD Official Drive on Firmware 1-00de

thank you
blacktoe

Post by blacktoe »

Another recommendation for Asmcom here.

Contacted them via the forums and they were really helpful and responsive. Purchased a Hitachi LG-BH16NS40 UHD Friendly drive Cross-Flashed to a WH16NS60 and it was sent quickly, really well packaged, and has worked perfectly after installing into my PC. Also great at providing info and updates via email throughout the whole process.

Many thanks Asmcom!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

You are very welcome Blacktoe :mrgreen:
Asmcom
ijcan

Post by ijcan »

I'm posting to recommend the great service I received when purchasing a drive from Asmcom. The drive arrived quickly and works perfectly with MakeMKV. They provided lots of helpful information so I knew I was getting the right product. Thank you very much Asmcom.
KeefD

Post by KeefD »

After some indecision (on my part) and advice from Asmcom, I purchased an Hitachi LG-BH16NS40 UHD friendly drive cross-flashed to WH16NS60 (firmware 1.02mk), in an OWC case. Arrived quickly, works perfectly and rips discs my old drive wouldn't. No regrets about purchasing this drive.
Another happy camper to add to the list.
DiscworldDenizen

Post by DiscworldDenizen »

I have had my Asus BW-16D1HT 3-10MK for about six weeks now. Communication with Asmcom was very quick and helpful and he upgraded the delivery for me from second class to first class at his cost which was much appreciated. The drive has worked flawlessly with standard Blu-Ray discs and I managed to get it to work with 4K discs (a software issue, not hardware). I am very pleased with my purchase and add my recommendation to his service. :mrgreen:
FredBloggs007

Post by FredBloggs007 »

After weeks of confusion (on my side) on what replacement drive to get, I came across Asmcom who responded quickly and gave some great advice.

We finally decided on the "LG-BU40N Firmware v1.03mk, in Slim Vantec Enclosure, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly" which arrived within days of me placing my order. Asmcom also upgraded the postal service FOC so it arrived within 24hrs.

I would rate the service as 100% with great communication and would highly recommend to anyone who's looking for good advice and service!