(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Mr Levity

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 5% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by Mr Levity »

Hi Asmcom!

I've just ordered one of your LG-BU40N in slim vantec enclosure on ebay (thank you very much).

However, because of a greyed out confirm payment button it lead to me going through the ordering process 3 times - this lead to me accidentally "committing to buy" 3 times. I was then unable to remove the other two when I resolved the greyed out problem (paypal issue).

Sorry if this has lead to any inconvenience to you, but could you please ignore the other two "committed" items? This order would have been made around 4:00pm UK time.

Thanks again.
chipshopman

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 5% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by chipshopman »

Finally got round to getting a drive capable of reading UHD 4K discs. I'd been mucking around with this for some time and bricked one blu-ray drive and whilst I was poking around the makemkv forum, I stumbled across the much easier route of buying one fully set up for UHD 4K discs from Asmcom. I bought via ebay and just thought I'd pop in here and leave a positive comment. Great service from Asmcom all the way through. The drive is now whirring away on my desk chomping its way through my collection. Marvellous!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Mr Levity wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 3:17 pm
Hi Asmcom!

I've just ordered one of your LG-BU40N in slim vantec enclosure on ebay (thank you very much).

However, because of a greyed out confirm payment button it lead to me going through the ordering process 3 times - this lead to me accidentally "committing to buy" 3 times. I was then unable to remove the other two when I resolved the greyed out problem (paypal issue).

Sorry if this has lead to any inconvenience to you, but could you please ignore the other two "committed" items? This order would have been made around 4:00pm UK time.

Thanks again.
No worries, causes me no problems. Looking forward to hear how you get on with your new BU40N

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Removed
Last edited by asmcom on Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lottefors

Post by lottefors »

Just wanted to say thank you to Robin for his first class customer service. After a small hiccup with a dodgy cable which was resolved very quickly things are now working exemplary. Robin ‘held my hand’ in setting up the drive which is now in optimal mode.
Could not have wished for anything more thank you.
asianman6924

Post by asianman6924 »

Just wanted to say thank to Asmcom for my drive.

I ordered a Hitachi LG-BH16NS55 on May 19th right before Asmcom took his leave of absence. The drive shipped out asap the next day and came into the States 2 weeks later. Drive works great and I've backed up a few UHD discs so far.

I would highly recommend Asmcom to anyone after he returns. Great price and great products.
LGans316

Post by LGans316 »

Based in the UK. Looking to buy another drive but no response from Robin's backup. Who else can I contact during Robin's absence?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

LGans316 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:43 pm
Based in the UK. Looking to buy another drive but no response from Robin's backup. Who else can I contact during Robin's absence?
I will be available in 3 weeks.

Regards Asmcom
brynhh

Post by brynhh »

Purchased a slim 4K capable drive around a month ago (sorry for delay) and it has been working amazingly on my desktop via USB 3. I've ripped 15 4k discs and 3 blus with it, which maybe is a bad thing as I'm now upgrading my collection from DVD and blu to blu or 4k faster than I planned!
daz1701d

Post by daz1701d »

Hi looking to buy a new slim 4k drive. Does anyone know when Robin will be back selling?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

daz1701d wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:29 pm
Hi looking to buy a new slim 4k drive. Does anyone know when Robin will be back selling?
I am selling now, email me and tell me what you would like.

Hope you have a good day

:idea: uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
daz1701d

Post by daz1701d »

asmcom wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:33 am
daz1701d wrote:

Hope you have a good day

Hi emailed you last week, but I'll resend today
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

daz1701d wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:49 pm
asmcom wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:33 am
daz1701d wrote:

Hope you have a good day

Hi emailed you last week, but I'll resend today
Did you receive my email today?
Digital moe

Post by Digital moe »

Looking to buy a replacement drive my trusty Asus died after 3+ years and ripped well over 1500 discs including GOT.

Thinking of going with an LG drive this time, just want to check something, LibreDrive is only mentioned for the Asus drive, is that case or should all flashed drivers have this?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Digital moe wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:21 pm
Looking to buy a replacement drive my trusty Asus died after 3+ years and ripped well over 1500 discs including GOT.

Thinking of going with an LG drive this time, just want to check something, LibreDrive is only mentioned for the Asus drive, is that case or should all flashed drivers have this?
Hello Moe,

Drive will be posted tomorrow morning

Asmcom :mrgreen: