(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Stan464

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by Stan464 »

Hi Ascom.

Needing a decent drive that works with Fab, and Make. don't mind fat or slim drive. Ideally with enclosure..

Sadly, I couldn't see anything for Sale on eBay as I have a gift card I'm looking to binge spend and it works for eBay via PayPal.

Thanks Ascom
jonghotti

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by jonghotti »

I've got you covered Stan.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Stan464 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:53 pm
Hi Ascom.

Needing a decent drive that works with Fab, and Make. don't mind fat or slim drive. Ideally with enclosure..

Sadly, I couldn't see anything for Sale on eBay as I have a gift card I'm looking to binge spend and it works for eBay via PayPal.

Thanks Ascom
Sent you PM Stan. Nice to hear from you again. I would not see you stuck Stan. Remember discount if go through MakeMKV PayPal Direct.

Please see Ebay link.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264839363190

Also have 5.25" ASUS BW-16D1HT, BH16NS40 or BH16NS60 with OWC or Vantec.

Can Dispatch 1st Class Complimentary 9am tomorrow morning.

Kind Regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Had a few mince pies 🥧 over the last few days and now I am charged up and ready to go again. So, decided to do some work again, as I had over 50 enquires today.

So feel free to order.

Asmcom

:mrgreen:
karbre

Post by karbre »

I've bought an enclosed drive from Robin, and when I encountered problems with it, he immediately helped me out and made good for the issues. He also helped me via TeamViewer with the speed settings for my drives. We are still in contact about further details about the pros and cons of different drives.

Can wholeheartedly recommend this seller :D
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

So you're open for business then? Thank God!!!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Yes I am.

:mrgreen:
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Fantastic!
KrisS

Post by KrisS »

Hi asmcom. Can I buy an OWC enclosure? I have an LG BH16NS55 to put in it. cheers -kris
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

PM Sent
Arcana

Post by Arcana »

Purchased a drive from asmcom recently and I cannot praise his services enough. He made sure to explain about the drives to me as it was my first time buying and ensured that I'd receive it before Christmas. The drive came well packaged and asmcom's communication was on point. Definitely will be my go-to seller if I ever need another drive in the future. Merry Christmas! :mrgreen:
KrisS

Post by KrisS »

Hi asmcom. for some reason I cannot send or reply to PMs. But I am based in London.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

KrisS wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:34 pm
Hi asmcom. for some reason I cannot send or reply to PMs. But I am based in London.
You can email me.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Arcana wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:31 am
Purchased a drive from asmcom recently and I cannot praise his services enough. He made sure to explain about the drives to me as it was my first time buying and ensured that I'd receive it before Christmas. The drive came well packaged and asmcom's communication was on point. Definitely will be my go-to seller if I ever need another drive in the future. Merry Christmas! :mrgreen:
Hope you have a good Christmas 🎄 and a Happy New year

Thanks for the kind review.

I would like to offer you 10% discount on your next purchase. I really appreciate the time taken for this post and the recognition of the hard work I put into each order and my attention to detail.

Kind Regards

Christian83

Re: BW-16D1HT £95.87 UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by Christian83 »

I'd like to thank Asmcom for its professionality and assistance during the purchase process. I bought directly from him and the shipment came perfectly in time and in perfect conditions.

In relation to item (BH16NS40 with WH16NS60 FW v1.00DE in Vantec 5.25", 4K, UltraHD, UHD Friendly!)
The product works perfectly as described in its details.

A really big thanks!