(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 5% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by asmcom »

orpheus wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:47 am
Just to say thanks to Ascom for the great service and quick delivery. Ordered an Asus BW16D1 on Tuesday and it arrived on Friday. Installed it over the weekend and ripped a couple of 4k blu-rays with no problems. Many thanks Fiona
Happy ripping Fiona
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
thewrongcraig

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 5% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by thewrongcraig »

I recently bought an Hitachi LG-BU40N from Asmcom already flashed to firmware 1-03mk from their eBay store. Fantastic service and great drive. My trusty Buffalo which lasted me nearly two years of almost continuous blu-ray backing up started giving me hash check errors and after reading on this forum that it's likely a sign that drive is failing, I got this one. It backed up the disks that had been giving errors on the other drive and I've backed up a half dozen more since the weekend. Delivery was ridiculously quick even with the lowest cost shipping option, and the cost of the drive and enclosure and the experience and knowledge that Asmcom clearly has, this package is very good value for money. If you're considering a new drive and have happened upon this forum post, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending getting a new drive from Asmcom.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

thewrongcraig wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:57 am
I recently bought an Hitachi LG-BU40N from Asmcom already flashed to firmware 1-03mk from their eBay store. Fantastic service and great drive. My trusty Buffalo which lasted me nearly two years of almost continuous blu-ray backing up started giving me hash check errors and after reading on this forum that it's likely a sign that drive is failing, I got this one. It backed up the disks that had been giving errors on the other drive and I've backed up a half dozen more since the weekend. Delivery was ridiculously quick even with the lowest cost shipping option, and the cost of the drive and enclosure and the experience and knowledge that Asmcom clearly has, this package is very good value for money. If you're considering a new drive and have happened upon this forum post, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending getting a new drive from Asmcom.
Thank you for the kind review. It's good that you recognise that I offer a value for money service. I had yet another customer from another forum who thought I was too expensive and he could buy a drive on Amazon £10.00 cheaper. I explained to the customer that I spent 3 to 4 hours on each drive. I test each drive with 4 discs (BD50, BD66, BD100 and normal Blu-ray. Then I Covid Clean and securely package static foam. I told the customer he might save £10.00 but then risks buying some of the crap drives you can end up buying on Amazon. I am not saying that all drives on Amazon are bad quality, but some of the drives supplied are dated 2018/2019. I have had numerous customers contact me complaining about drives they had purchased from eBay, Amazon or Ali express. Once they had received the parcel and opened, they discovered that the drives are in fact old models and once installed and used they are consistently giving multiple read errors. The drives that I sell are latest hardware and are thoroughly tested before dispatch.

Kind Regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:
Last edited by asmcom on Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
KrisS

Post by KrisS »

Hi. Looking for a quick recommendation. My BH16NS55 failed yesterday (quite spectacularly), need a replacement. Needs to fit in an OWC mercury pro, and needs to work with AnyDVD. Looks like my current options are another BH16NS55 or the Asus BW-16D1HT. Is there any benefit of one over the other? and looks like the Asus has 2 different firmware options but they both support anydvd and they're the same price so is either better for my use case or is it much of a muchness? thanks.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

KrisS wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:13 am
Hi. Looking for a quick recommendation. My BH16NS55 failed yesterday (quite spectacularly), need a replacement. Needs to fit in an OWC mercury pro, and needs to work with AnyDVD. Looks like my current options are another BH16NS55 or the Asus BW-16D1HT. Is there any benefit of one over the other? and looks like the Asus has 2 different firmware options but they both support anydvd and they're the same price so is either better for my use case or is it much of a muchness? thanks.
I have sent you PM
KrisS

Post by KrisS »

asmcom wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:56 pm
I have sent you PM
thanks but I haven't got your PM. did you send it?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Yes I did send you a message. I will send again. Please email me and I will email back.

Kind Regards

Andrew89898

Re: (Asmcom: Vantec Slim with BU40N £123.50 plus postage) UK, Europe & International Services, Excellent Service and Sup

Post by Andrew89898 »

I bought a BH16NS55 flashed to WH16NS40 for UHD playback on PC from Asmcom early in the year and have received outstanding after purchase support. Communication with asmcom is timely and helpful/informative, I had many questions on receiving the drive asmcom helped me to debug and get the drive working correctly. Recently I needed a new power adapter for the drive and asmcom got me hooked up within 2 days!

Thanks Asmcom!
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom: Vantec Slim with BU40N £123.50 plus postage) UK, Europe & International Services, Excellent Service and Sup

Post by asmcom »

Andrew89898 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:20 pm
I bought a BH16NS55 flashed to WH16NS40 for UHD playback on PC from Asmcom early in the year and have received outstanding after purchase support. Communication with asmcom is timely and helpful/informative, I had many questions on receiving the drive asmcom helped me to debug and get the drive working correctly. Recently I needed a new power adapter for the drive and asmcom got me hooked up within 2 days!

Thanks Asmcom!
Thanks Andrew89898, I hope I flashed to WH-16NS60
V1-02MK.

Wishing you well with your new drive.

valesmr

Post by valesmr »

Eager to acquire one, but still a little undecided. :|
asmcom

Special Offers!!!!

Post by asmcom »

"Special Offers"

1).Vantec Slim fitted with BU40N £129.99 minus 5% = £123.50 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members.

2).BU40N Internal £92.99 minus 5% = £88.34 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members.

3).Offer! (ASUS BW-16D1HT v3.10mk, 4K, UHD, Ultra HD Friendly! Drive Only. Compatible with MakeMKV & AnyDVDHD. £92.99 minus 5% = £88.34 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members

4).Offer! (ASUS BW-16D1HT v3.01DE, 4K, UHD, Ultra HD Friendly! Drive Only. Compatible with MakeMKV, DVDfab, DeUHD & AnyDVDHD. £92.99 minus 5% = £88.34 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members

5).LG-BP55EB40 with LG-BP60NB10 v1.00mk, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly!Special Offer! (Super Slim Drive - MakeMKV Compatible) £109.99 minus 5% = £104.49 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members

6). Desktop drives with Vantec DX NST-536S3-BK USB 3.0 5.25" External Enclosure for SATA now £139.99 minus 5% = £132.99 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265002596179

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264845301306

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264941922390

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264922409075

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265132389175

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264886555143

All MakeMKV forum members can receive 5% discount by dealing direct with me and paying through Paypal Direct. Return MakeMKV customers qualify for 7% discount.

This offer is only for MakeMKV customers. I do not offer this discount on eBay. If you are interested in this offer please discuss on MakeMKV via Private message or at my email address below.

If you have customs queries please contact me at my email address which is as follows:[/color]

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

"Payment Methods"

If you deal direct with me, I accept payment via PayPal Friends and Family Method. Payment is made by sending money to my PayPal email address which is as follows: uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
I also can send payment links to enable you to pay by card. There is a 2.5% handling charge from the merchant Zettle for this service.

If you order via eBay then payment is via your eBay account.

My eBay Username is "asmcom"

Please see my feedback on eBay https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAP ... 2531.l4585

I can be contacted by Private message or by email at uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
GiddyFish

Post by GiddyFish »

Hi
This might be a daft question
Can you clarify given the correct software can your drives be used for standard Blu-Ray / DVD playback as well as backing up Blu-Ray / DVD & 4K with MKV?

My PC isn't capable of 4K playback but my TV Nvidia Shield is

I have a failed LG BH10LS30 and need to replace it so I thought I'd go for a 4K drive then got confused by UHD friendly and unfreindly drives listed on other sites

Thanx
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

GiddyFish wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:53 pm
Hi
This might be a daft question
Can you clarify given the correct software can your drives be used for standard Blu-Ray / DVD playback as well as backing up Blu-Ray / DVD & 4K with MKV?

My PC isn't capable of 4K playback but my TV Nvidia Shield is

I have a failed LG BH10LS30 and need to replace it so I thought I'd go for a 4K drive then got confused by UHD friendly and unfreindly drives listed on other sites

Thanx
Have emailed you
asmian

Re: Special Offers!!!!

Post by asmian »

asmcom wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:03 am
If you are interested in this offer please discuss on MakeMKV via Private message or at my email address below.
Email sent. :) Looking forward to your advice on the best choice of these.
dpeace

Post by dpeace »

Just wanted to express my appreciation of Asmcom. Fantastic communication, and received superbly-packaged and perfectly working BH16NS55 CF WH16NS60 1-02mk with OWC Mercury Pro.

Flawless transaction.

Darren, UK