(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: LG BH16NS40 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly: Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Alexsound wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:58 pm
Big thanks to Asmcom!

I recently bought an LG BH16NS40 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly Drive Only (Latest Model NS51) from Asmcom at a very good price. It arrived quickly and well packaged. I had difficulty making the drive work correctly but Asmcom was straight on the case - took the time to go through it all with me remotely and get the drive working perfectly. (It may just have been a faulty SATA cable initially... Doh!) Not only that but he went far beyond the call of duty to make sure that everything was set up properly for superfast UHD 4K BD backups and playback. I can only recommend this service as faultless! Thanks once again.

Alexsound
Thank you worth paying the extra £5 than using Amazon with no backup service.

Thank you for the nice review.
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
Dundero

Re: Buy Here!! (Asmcom:) BU40N / Vantec Premium Enclosure 12% OFF!! (Worldwide Delivery, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Dundero »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265132389175 ... SwfZpggDfe

I was gonna buy this one but I just needed to like...check? English isn't my native language, I've got a low fever and I've read about 200 acronyms so my brain is a little strange. Is this...good? I don't really know what I'm asking for, I just wanna start ripping my blurays for my plex server and this one looked cheap. I want something relatively quick and external (don't have optical bays) and that's about it.

And also, I don't know how ebay works (we don't have it in my country), do they charge some commission or something? Will you make more if I purchase it off you directly? Because i'd rather do that, then.
asmcom

Re: Buy Here!! (Asmcom:) BU40N / Vantec Premium Enclosure 12% OFF!! (Worldwide Delivery, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Dundero wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:20 pm
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265132389175 ... SwfZpggDfe

I was gonna buy this one but I just needed to like...check? English isn't my native language, I've got a low fever and I've read about 200 acronyms so my brain is a little strange. Is this...good? I don't really know what I'm asking for, I just wanna start ripping my blurays for my plex server and this one looked cheap. I want something relatively quick and external (don't have optical bays) and that's about it.

And also, I don't know how ebay works (we don't have it in my country), do they charge some commission or something? Will you make more if I purchase it off you directly? Because i'd rather do that, then.
Email me please

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
GJD01

Post by GJD01 »

Hi there, I just wanted to say a big thanks to this person (ASMCOM) as I have recently bought a new UHD drive (LG-BU40N) from them and it works perfectly. The seller was very fast to replying to questions and they even upgraded my delivery free so I could receive the drive the next following day. I would highly recommend this person if you are thinking of buying a drive and I am even thinking of buying a second drive at some point from them as a backup in case this one ever develops a fault.
The drive I bought was at the following link but they do have plenty of other drives so check out their E-bay page now.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264839363190 ... SwIlBegPN5

Or E-mail them directly at uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Regards

Gary Davis
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

GJD01 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:53 pm
Hi there, I just wanted to say a big thanks to this person (ASMCOM) as I have recently bought a new UHD drive (LG-BU40N) from them and it works perfectly. The seller was very fast to replying to questions and they even upgraded my delivery free so I could receive the drive the next following day. I would highly recommend this person if you are thinking of buying a drive and I am even thinking of buying a second drive at some point from them as a backup in case this one ever develops a fault.
The drive I bought was at the following link but they do have plenty of other drives so check out their E-bay page now.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264839363190 ... SwIlBegPN5

Or E-mail them directly at uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Regards

Gary Davis
Thank you Gary for the kind review. 10% discount on your next drive :mrgreen:
JohnRegal

Post by JohnRegal »

A massive thank you to Asmcom. You have been so helpful. Communication and assistance was first rate. Shipment was fast, drive was perfect. You could not have been more friendly or more helpful. Thank you for the great service. Very pleased.
funga27

Re: Away until 3rd January 2022

Post by funga27 »

Bought the BU40N with Vantec Premium Enclosure with 12% OFF!! Service was great, received the drive next day and it works beautifully.

Tried buying a drive from Amazon and doing this myself but after a couple hours and no luck due to a drive that was 'too new' decided to try this service and for maybe an extra £40 over the cost of the Amazon drive received a beautiful slimline BU50N in a nice steel (maybe some other metal but not plastic) case.

Highly recommend!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Glad to hear everything is good and I wish you well for Christmas. Yes you might get the drive only cheaper on Amazon but Vantec Premium and BU40.

Best deal on the universe, Amazon would not compete.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
Eric Cartman

Post by Eric Cartman »

I want to send a BIG THANKS to Asmcom!
I did go for one of his offers (Hitachi LG) and I don't regret:
- Prompt and kind communication
- Very fast shipment to Germany (not even 10 days)
- The new drive works like a charm

Thank you so much!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Eric Cartman wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:45 pm
I want to send a BIG THANKS to Asmcom!
I did go for one of his offers (Hitachi LG) and I don't regret:
- Prompt and kind communication
- Very fast shipment to Germany (not even 10 days)
- The new drive works like a charm

Thank you so much!
Thanks Eric :mrgreen:
CaptainDamage

Post by CaptainDamage »

Hi All,
Wanted to say a huge thank you to Asmcom for an amazing service.

I recently purchased a Hitachi LG-BH16NS40 UHD Friendly drive Cross-Flashed to a WH16NS60 Official Drive on firmware 1-02mk.

Their emails made it very clear what was being delivered and when. Every technical detail was covered. So I felt entirely confident in what I had purchased.

The drive arrived ahead of predictions to the Republic of Ireland.

Over 50 4K discs ripped to date without issue.

Thanks again.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

CaptainDamage wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:39 pm
Hi All,
Wanted to say a huge thank you to Asmcom for an amazing service.

I recently purchased a Hitachi LG-BH16NS40 UHD Friendly drive Cross-Flashed to a WH16NS60 Official Drive on firmware 1-02mk.

Their emails made it very clear what was being delivered and when. Every technical detail was covered. So I felt entirely confident in what I had purchased.

The drive arrived ahead of predictions to the Republic of Ireland.

Over 50 4K discs ripped to date without issue.

Thanks again.
Thank you for kind review. Looking forward to providing some amazing deals to Europe in the New Year!!!

Yi4pLJxE

Post by Yi4pLJxE »

Will definitely be ordering when the OP returns.
Dangerous Dave

Post by Dangerous Dave »

I purchased a USB 3.1 External OWC Mercury Pro Enclosure 5.25" Colour Silver, fitted with a Hitachi LG-BH16NS55 Cross Flashed to LG-WH16NS60 on firmware version 1-02mk from Asmcom in the last week of November (2021).

Prior to the purchase, we had some emailed correspondence as I was unsure which drive would be best for me. Once this was resolved, and I settled on the above drive the process was very smooth. Within a couple of business days I had the drive and I got MakeMKV working. Initially my first 4k blu ray wouldn't rip so I was concerned that either the drive or the software was going to yield patchy results. However, I disconnected and restarted the drive and from then on it has worked pretty much flawlessly.

Using the drive I have ripped approximately 250 discs ranging from 4k UHDs to Blu Ray and standard dvds. I have also ripped a few cds (using EAC). The 4ks tend to take about 45 mins, blu rays around 25 mins and dvds a little less. Obviously timings vary based on each disc.

Of the 250 discs, I have had 6 discs that I couldn't rip. The probability is that this is nothing to do with the drive nor MakeMKV and is almost certainly down to the discs. I have tried some of these discs in a standard blu ray drive and they would not play. I think I have given the drive a good test.

I have previously used a much older system using anydvd which worked but the combination of MakeMKV and this drive works much more quickly and efficiently.

Overall, I am very happy with the purchase and once I got used to the software it is very straightforward to rip all types of discs.

If anyone is on the fence as to whether this works, it does.

Dave
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Dangerous Dave wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:53 pm
I purchased a USB 3.1 External OWC Mercury Pro Enclosure 5.25" Colour Silver, fitted with a Hitachi LG-BH16NS55 Cross Flashed to LG-WH16NS60 on firmware version 1-02mk from Asmcom in the last week of November (2021).

Prior to the purchase, we had some emailed correspondence as I was unsure which drive would be best for me. Once this was resolved, and I settled on the above drive the process was very smooth. Within a couple of business days I had the drive and I got MakeMKV working. Initially my first 4k blu ray wouldn't rip so I was concerned that either the drive or the software was going to yield patchy results. However, I disconnected and restarted the drive and from then on it has worked pretty much flawlessly.

Using the drive I have ripped approximately 250 discs ranging from 4k UHDs to Blu Ray and standard dvds. I have also ripped a few cds (using EAC). The 4ks tend to take about 45 mins, blu rays around 25 mins and dvds a little less. Obviously timings vary based on each disc.

Of the 250 discs, I have had 6 discs that I couldn't rip. The probability is that this is nothing to do with the drive nor MakeMKV and is almost certainly down to the discs. I have tried some of these discs in a standard blu ray drive and they would not play. I think I have given the drive a good test.

I have previously used a much older system using anydvd which worked but the combination of MakeMKV and this drive works much more quickly and efficiently.

Overall, I am very happy with the purchase and once I got used to the software it is very straightforward to rip all types of discs.

If anyone is on the fence as to whether this works, it does.

Dave
Thanks for the review Dave. Glad to hear all is good

I am pleased to offer you 12% off on your next purchase.