(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Dal1980

Re: (Asmcom:) BW-16D1HT £89.99 Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Dal1980 »

I contacted Asmcom late last week and I've had excellent communications with them. They are open to discuss my particular needs and provide whatever was going to be the best options. I chose and paid for my drive (PayPal happy to pay via FF since that's what we all are here right) and within a couple of days I'd heard back that my drive was setup and fully tested along with an additional 3rd party 3m cable (as I requested). Parcel arrived in perfect condition as it was well packed and everything was in the box. It just became a plug-n-play unit from my point of view and I've already continued ripping more of my discs to my collection.

Very happy with service, I would highly recommend.

Thanks again Asmcom :D
Attachments
PXL_20220313_111325967.jpg
PXL_20220313_111325967.jpg (334.33 KiB) Viewed 8248 times
PXL_20220313_111315932.jpg
PXL_20220313_111315932.jpg (285.98 KiB) Viewed 8248 times
PXL_20220313_111308073.jpg
PXL_20220313_111308073.jpg (270.01 KiB) Viewed 8248 times
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) BW-16D1HT £89.99 Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Hello Dal1980,

Thank you for the super review and pictures. I am here to support you in the future with your new UHD Friendly drive.

Kind Regards

Asmcom
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
mossym

Post by mossym »

Hey, i think you are in northern ireland, i'm down south, but if i try to order from ebay i'm getting hammered with import fees, so ends up being far cheaper to buy from germany. just wondering if you have a non ebay method given there can be no charges for N Ireland to Ireland ?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

No import fees from Northern Ireland to Southern Ireland buying from me direct as per Northern Ireland protocol.

Ebay has got this wrong.

Contact me by email

Uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

I can dispatch tomorrow morning, no import duty and 5% discount.

Kind Regards Asmcom
mossym

Post by mossym »

cheers, dropped you an email
asmcom

Removed

Post by asmcom »

Deleted
Last edited by asmcom on Fri May 20, 2022 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluraymonster

Post by Bluraymonster »

Thank you for the amazing service.Your quick response and level of care is astounding and within minutes of placing my
order on eBay you contacted me to ensure I got the right product and wound be happy with the drives.Just a few hours
after placing my order you had already sent me a reply with a picture of the drive boxed up and with a shipping label
waiting to got to the post office the next day. Shipping took less than a day.I ordered it on Friday and received it on
Saturday.Within 20 minutes of receiving it I was already backing up my disc's.Just side off the tower and in fired up
MakeMKV and it was ready to go. Fantastic!! Could be happier! I highly recommend Asmcom on Ebay to anyone looking into
Backing up there collection of disc's to hard drive of dvd or Blu-ray or even UHD Disc's this is the man to get in contact
with for all your needs.Ps this is the second time of purchasing from Asmcom and still a first class service after two years.
Purchased the new LG-BU40N Firmware v1.03mk, in Slim Vantec Enclosure, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly this is also a very nice
machine if you have any trouble with any disc this is the drive to purchase from Asmcom contact him on Uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
The service is outstanding five star and nothing is to much trouble regard Bluraymonster
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Bluraymonster wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:12 pm
Thank you for the amazing service.Your quick response and level of care is astounding and within minutes of placing my
order on eBay you contacted me to ensure I got the right product and wound be happy with the drives.Just a few hours
after placing my order you had already sent me a reply with a picture of the drive boxed up and with a shipping label
waiting to got to the post office the next day. Shipping took less than a day.I ordered it on Friday and received it on
Saturday.Within 20 minutes of receiving it I was already backing up my disc's.Just side off the tower and in fired up
MakeMKV and it was ready to go. Fantastic!! Could be happier! I highly recommend Asmcom on Ebay to anyone looking into
Backing up there collection of disc's to hard drive of dvd or Blu-ray or even UHD Disc's this is the man to get in contact
with for all your needs.Ps this is the second time of purchasing from Asmcom and still a first class service after two years.
Purchased the new LG-BU40N Firmware v1.03mk, in Slim Vantec Enclosure, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly this is also a very nice
machine if you have any trouble with any disc this is the drive to purchase from Asmcom contact him on Uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
The service is outstanding five star and nothing is to much trouble regard Bluraymonster
Thank you very much Bluraymonster for taking the time to write such a brilliant review. I am pleased to tell you that I am offering you 15% discount on your next order. I have found you to be a very loyal customer, gentleman and absolute pleasure to deal with. Will have plenty of Pioneer Products soon and Vantec External Enclosures for the Pioneer deskop drives that I was telling you about.

Kind Regards Asmcom :mrgreen:
asmcom

Removed

Post by asmcom »

Deleted
Last edited by asmcom on Fri May 20, 2022 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
gerard143

Re: (Asmcom:) Special Offers BW-16D1HT £69.99, BH16NS55 £69.99 Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by gerard143 »

Do you ship to the united states? 2- Pioneer BDR-S12UHT drives (drives only no vanco enclosures needed). Do I need to worry about region with this player, will it work in the US on my region discs?
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Special Offers BW-16D1HT £69.99, BH16NS55 £69.99 Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

gerard143 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:17 pm
Do you ship to the united states? 2- Pioneer BDR-S12UHT drives. Do I need to worry about region with this player, will it work in the US on my region discs?
Did you ask Billycar11 if he can supply this drive? I normally leave the US to Billycar11. Check and see if Billycar11 can supply this drive and enclosure you are looking for. If not then, yes I could supply this drive and enclosure. I would suggest as it makes sense to get it of him if he is stocking this combination at the moment. My email is as follows uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17831

I will have stock in 2 days time. Region setting is no problem as software takes care of this.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
Last edited by asmcom on Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
gerard143

Post by gerard143 »

ok, if he can't do it your price is £112.10 + postage per drive correct?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

gerard143 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:19 am
ok, if he can't do it your price is £112.10 + postage per drive correct?
Yes. Please email me

Kind regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:
asmcom

Removed

Post by asmcom »

Deleted
Last edited by asmcom on Fri May 20, 2022 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aggrajag

Post by Aggrajag »

Hi all,

I'm a long time user of MakeMKV and recently decided to take the plunge and start backing up my UHD discs. I ordered a drive from Asmcom which arrived remarkably quickly but which I simply couldn't get to work.

Asmcom provided WhatsApp text and voice support and even TeamViewer remote control to show me what to do. Eventually it was decided that my external housing unit wasn't compatible so I bought a new external enclosure from Amscom which again arrived quickly and this worked first time.

I have to thank him for his patience with me using substandard products, which had worked fine on my BR drive, but which wasn't suitable for UHD.

10/10 for service.

Thank you again.