(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmian

Re: Special Offers!!!!

Post by asmian »

asmian wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:08 pm
asmcom wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:03 am
If you are interested in this offer please discuss on MakeMKV via Private message or at my email address below.
Email sent. :) Looking forward to your advice on the best choice of these.
I'm not getting great communication - no reply to my email. :(
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom: Vantec Slim with BU40N £123.50 plus postage) UK, Europe & International Services, Excellent Service and Sup

Post by asmcom »

No email I can find. PM me here and then I can communicate private message.

Nothing in spam either

Check you have definitely sent email to

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Never had a message like this so must be a tech problem somewhere?

Or you can leave email here or private message.

I see you joined MakeMKV on
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:35 pm
Last active:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:13 am

Maybe you have not been approved for private message here yet.

Please check did you have any bounce backs or please just send me the message again.

As soon as you send your email post here and I will check mail box immediately.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have sent you a private message with drive information and recommendations :mrgreen:

Asmcom
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
asmian

Re: (Asmcom: Vantec Slim with BU40N £123.50 plus postage) UK, Europe & International Services, Excellent Service and Sup

Post by asmian »

asmcom wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:06 am
Check you have definitely sent email to uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
Yep. Just resent. No bounce. If it's not in a spam folder I can't explain it.
Obviously. As I said in the email, I didn't think it was etiquette to spam this forum with banal stuff for a couple of posts just to get PM privileges. But I've ended up having to do that anyway. I can't even reply to your PM. Maybe now with three posts I can... :roll: If PMs unlock then I'll PM you directly.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

No need, I have emailed you Order today and post tomorrow morning.

Kind Regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

asmian wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:35 pm
asmcom wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:06 am
Check you have definitely sent email to uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
Yep. Just resent. No bounce. If it's not in a spam folder I can't explain it.
Obviously. As I said in the email, I didn't think it was etiquette to spam this forum with banal stuff for a couple of posts just to get PM privileges. But I've ended up having to do that anyway. I can't even reply to your PM. Maybe now with three posts I can... :roll: If PMs unlock then I'll PM you directly.
Parcel all ready to go tomorrow morning :mrgreen:
chafford100

LG BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 1.02mk, in OWC Mercury Pro, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly

Post by chafford100 »

Just wanted to send my appreciation to Asmcom.

I wanted a replacement for a slim BD-XL drive which I suspected wasn't reading UHD discs correctly.

Ordered: LG BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 1.02mk, in OWC Mercury Pro, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly

I wrote separately to them asking for advice on the best drive to buy and then replied the same day, ordered the drive and was delivered in a sturdy box, well packaged.

Drive worked with 2 problematic disks which couldn't be read.

Excellent communication, great service.

100% recommended. Whole process was 3 days from initial conversation to receiving goods.
asmcom

Re: LG BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 1.02mk, in OWC Mercury Pro, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly

Post by asmcom »

chafford100 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:49 am
Just wanted to send my appreciation to Asmcom.

I wanted a replacement for a slim BD-XL drive which I suspected wasn't reading UHD discs correctly.

Ordered: LG BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 1.02mk, in OWC Mercury Pro, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly

I wrote separately to them asking for advice on the best drive to buy and then replied the same day, ordered the drive and was delivered in a sturdy box, well packaged.

Drive worked with 2 problematic disks which couldn't be read.

Excellent communication, great service.

100% recommended. Whole process was 3 days from initial conversation to receiving goods.
Thank you for your kind words and your appreciation. I wish you well with your new UHD official Drive and OWC Mercury Pro Enclosure

Bultark

Post by Bultark »

Would also recommend going to Asmcom. Recently got a 4K already flashed drive from them. (Hitachi LG-BH16NS55)

Quick response, arrived within a few days and worked straight out of the box (all boxed up like new)
Welshie659

Post by Welshie659 »

hi

new to the forum

I need a replacement for an old LG drive, it refused to read Gladiator and Robin Hood UHD discs, (both Universal titles) now doesn't want to read any disc at all.

what are the recommended drives to get ?

I don't have an ebay/paypal accounts so is there any other way to buy from asmcom ?. I am based in the UK

thanks very much
asmian

Post by asmian »

I'll add another recommendation for Asmcom. After some initial difficulties getting in contact, extensive advice and communication was excellent, and the new drive (Hitachi LG-BH16NS55 cross-flashed to a WH16NS60) couldn't have been delivered faster. An extremely professional service from beginning to end and the drive is working perfectly with MakeMKV.

Many thanks.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

asmian wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:47 pm
I'll add another recommendation for Asmcom. After some initial difficulties getting in contact, extensive advice and communication was excellent, and the new drive (Hitachi LG-BH16NS55 cross-flashed to a WH16NS60) couldn't have been delivered faster. An extremely professional service from beginning to end and the drive is working perfectly with MakeMKV.

Many thanks.
I am delighted to hear that all is going well with the drive. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or queries you may have.

I am happy to offer my help if required.

Have a good weekend.

asmcom

Special Offer!! (Asmcom:) BP60NB10 15% OFF!! (UK, Europe & International Services, Excellent Service and Support

Post by asmcom »

"Special Offers"

1).Vantec Slim fitted with BU40N £129.99 minus 5% = £123.50 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members.

2).BU40N Internal £92.99 minus 5% = £88.34 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members.

3).Offer! (ASUS BW-16D1HT v3.10mk, 4K, UHD, Ultra HD Friendly! Drive Only. Compatible with MakeMKV & AnyDVDHD. £92.99 minus 5% = £88.34 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members

4).Offer! (ASUS BW-16D1HT v3.01DE, 4K, UHD, Ultra HD Friendly! Drive Only. Compatible with MakeMKV, DVDfab, DeUHD & AnyDVDHD. £92.99 minus 5% = £88.34 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members

5).LG-BP55EB40 with LG-BP60NB10 v1.00mk, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly! Special Offer! (Super Slim Drive - MakeMKV Compatible) £109.99 minus 15% = £93.49 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members. Offer for limited period only

6). Desktop drives with Vantec DX NST-536S3-BK USB 3.0 5.25" External Enclosure for SATA now £139.99 minus 5% = £132.99 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265002596179

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264845301306

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264941922390

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264922409075

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265132389175

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264886555143

All MakeMKV forum members can receive 5% discount by dealing direct with me and paying through Paypal Direct. Return MakeMKV customers qualify for 7% discount.

This offer is only for MakeMKV customers. I do not offer this discount on eBay. If you are interested in this offer please discuss on MakeMKV via Private message or at my email address below.

If you have customs queries please contact me at my email address which is as follows:[/color]

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

"Payment Methods"

If you deal direct with me, I accept payment via PayPal Friends and Family Method. Payment is made by sending money to my PayPal email address which is as follows: uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
I also can send payment links to enable you to pay by card. There is a 2.5% handling charge from the merchant Zettle for this service.

If you order via eBay then payment is via your eBay account.
Nojeee

Re: Buy HERE! (Asmcom:) BP60NB10 15% OFF!! (UK, Europe & International Services, Excellent Service and Support

Post by Nojeee »

I'd like to add another positive review for Asmcom who went out of his way to get me up and running.

I purchased an ASUS BW-16D1HT drive which arrived quickly and I was soon ripping my 4K discs. I came across a 3-Disc set that kept throwing up errors so I dropped Asmcom a mail and he replied immediately. He helped to change some initial settings which increased my load speed but there were still problems with the particular discs. To check whether the drive was faulty he sent out a different drive by next day delivery and helped me go through the initial settings again. I'm a novice at all of this but was helped through everything step by step ... I'm now happily backing up my library of discs.

The bottom line ... Great communication and real customer service.
asmcom

Re: Buy HERE! (Asmcom:) BP60NB10 15% OFF!! (UK, Europe & International Services, Excellent Service and Support

Post by asmcom »

Nojeee wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:51 pm
I'd like to add another positive review for Asmcom who went out of his way to get me up and running.

I purchased an ASUS BW-16D1HT drive which arrived quickly and I was soon ripping my 4K discs. I came across a 3-Disc set that kept throwing up errors so I dropped Asmcom a mail and he replied immediately. He helped to change some initial settings which increased my load speed but there were still problems with the particular discs. To check whether the drive was faulty he sent out a different drive by next day delivery and helped me go through the initial settings again. I'm a novice at all of this but was helped through everything step by step ... I'm now happily backing up my library of discs.

The bottom line ... Great communication and real customer service.
Hello Nojeee,

Glad I was able to help you, and now you are ready to Rockin & Roll.

Good luck with your backups.

Hoempi

Post by Hoempi »

I just want to throw in another big thank you. We had initial contact on a Sunday and asmcom quickly answered all of my questions via e-mail. As we finalized the deal, the shipment was already sent on the following day, Monday last week.

Yesterday the drive arrived and just the other minute I did my first succesful UHD rip. Thank you!