(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
SpaceAgeHero

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £99.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by SpaceAgeHero »

asmcom wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:14 pm

We have one left in stock for a MakeMKV forum member :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: How can I purchase it if its still there?
Kpalsm

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £99.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Kpalsm »

SpaceAgeHero wrote:
asmcom wrote:

Send him an email at uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com and tell him you're SpaceAgeHero from the MakeMKV forum, as well as which drive you want

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk

asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Kpalsm wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:05 pm
SpaceAgeHero wrote:
asmcom wrote:

Send him an email at uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com and tell him you're SpaceAgeHero from the MakeMKV forum, as well as which drive you want

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk
Thank you Kpalsm,

Unfortunately he has been beat to it by another forum member.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
MajorAnomaly

Post by MajorAnomaly »

Man - I am SO glad I found this thread! Up until now, I've just been ripping my BluRay discs to my HTPC NAS server but I'm interested in trying out some of my 4K discs.

I usually lurk around MakeMKV but have never registered because I always find answers so quickly from all the knowledge floating around in this forum. (BIG thanks for that everyone!)

@Asmcom - I would like to get one of your BDR-S12XLT drives that are crosss-flashed to the BDR-S12UHT shipped to the USA. How would you recommend I go about accomplishing that? (Thanks in advance for your time!)
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

MajorAnomaly wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:07 am
Man - I am SO glad I found this thread! Up until now, I've just been ripping my BluRay discs to my HTPC NAS server but I'm interested in trying out some of my 4K discs.

I usually lurk around MakeMKV but have never registered because I always find answers so quickly from all the knowledge floating around in this forum. (BIG thanks for that everyone!)

@Asmcom - I would like to get one of your BDR-S12XLT drives that are crosss-flashed to the BDR-S12UHT shipped to the USA. How would you recommend I go about accomplishing that? (Thanks in advance for your time!)
Thanks for your enquiry. Please email me at

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
MajorAnomaly

Post by MajorAnomaly »

Perfect! I just sent an email 😁
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

MajorAnomaly wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:07 am

Dispatch Monday 20th of March 2023 :mrgreen:
asmcom

(Asmcom:) Super Deal £123.49, Vantec NST-510S3-BK, Pioneer BDR-UD04 & Travel Case now available.

Post by asmcom »

We Supply Quality Products and Reliability over Low Prices.

Special Offer: MakeMKV License for £35.00 if you purchase a drive from UHD Friendly Drives.

Open for Business on this forum. eBay now open for business

We are located in Northern Ireland and offer a worldwide service. We can deal with the international shipping without a problem, and there is no import duty to Europe based on Government legislation, as we are based in Ireland. We also sell products on eBay, which is a third-party website and is not affiliated with MakeMKV. Please note: eBay customers do not qualify for any discount. Discount is only offered to MakeMKV forum members and should only be discussed on MakeMKV via Private message or at our email address, which is

Please be advised that I can not discuss special offers on the eBay message system. These offers must be discussed via email or private message on the MakeMKV forum..

Kind Regards,

(UHD Friendly Drives)

Super Deal £123.49

Pioneer BDR-UD04 is now available with Vantec Premium Slim Line Drive NST-510S3-BK. This is a super deal as you get a Luxury Travel Case, USB C Cable and USB Micro B with Y Cable. 5% discount for MakeMKV forum members, This discount is not available through eBay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266144803060

When you insert a disc in the Pioneer drive, it reads the 4k disc within 2 to 3 seconds, with none of these loud seeking noises for 10 to 15 seconds that you get with the Hitachi or ASUS desktop drives. You can walk away now and know when you come back that the disc will be completed successfully and there will be no read errors.

Things have moved on in the world of 4K optical drives. The most significant change is that the Pioneer drives can now read 4K Blu-rays. Pioneer has always been a higher quality-build when it comes to optical drives.

All MakeMKV forum members can receive a 5% discount by dealing directly with UHD Friendy Drives and paying through Paypal Direct. In addition, return MakeMKV customers qualify for a 7% discount.

This offer is only for MakeMKV customers. We do not offer this discount on eBay. If you are interested in this offer, please discuss it on MakeMKV via Private message or at our email below.

If you have customs queries, please get in touch with us at the email address below, which is as follows:

Last edited by asmcom on Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThomasF12

Post by ThomasF12 »

Hi,

I recently bought a Pioneer BDR-XD07T Cross-Flashed to BDR-XD07TUHD from Asmcom. They sent me all the details of the package and delivery. I received a lot of information about the drive and how to use it. When the parcel arrived it was very well packed. I took out of the box and plugged into my computer. It was just working fine without any issues. Everything was perfect for the first time. :D

I have another recent transaction with Asmcom: I ordered MakeMKV from them. After a bit more than an hour I received the order details including the Invoice, the activation code and the download link. I downloaded, installed and activated the software. Again, it was just working fine without any issues. Everything was perfect for the first time. :D

So Asmcom is definitely a fantastic seller with excellent service. Highly recommended for everyone.

Thank you Asmcom!!! :D
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

ThomasF12 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:16 pm
Hi,

I recently bought a Pioneer BDR-XD07T Cross-Flashed to BDR-XD07TUHD from Asmcom. They sent me all the details of the package and delivery. I received much information about the drive and how to use it. When the parcel arrived, it was very well packed. I took it out of the box and plugged it into my computer. It was just working fine without any issues. Everything was perfect for the first time. :D

I have another recent transaction with Asmcom: I ordered MakeMKV from them. After a bit more than an hour I received the order details, including the Invoice, the activation code and the download link. I downloaded, installed and activated the software. Again, it was just working fine without any issues. Everything was perfect for the first time. :D

So Asmcom is definitely a fantastic seller with excellent service. Highly recommended for everyone.

Thank you, Asmcom!!! :D
I appreciate your kind comments and review ThomasF12.

nitraw

Post by nitraw »

Hi Asmcom, I'm looking to purchase a Pioneer BDR-XD07T CF BDR-XD07TUHD from you, but can't send PMs yet. Do I need to go through eBay?
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

nitraw wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:28 am
Hi Asmcom, I'm looking to purchase a Pioneer BDR-XD07T CF BDR-XD07TUHD from you, but can't send PMs yet. Do I need to go through eBay?
Just email him here uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
with a link to your username here so he knows your a member
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
ictbydesign

Post by ictbydesign »

I purchased the below from Asmcom in December 2022.
Pioneer BDR-S12UHT 1-02 with a Vantec DX2 5.25" Enclosure.

Waited until now to post so that i could put it through it's paces and i have to say it is an incredible drive. Quite in operation and never misses a beat.
Asmcom gave excellent service and communication throughout the whole process and would highly recommend them for any purchase.
Electric Elf

Post by Electric Elf »

Hey asmcom,

I'm looking to buy a Pioneer BD burner to replace my old LG 16NS40 which no longer reads disks.

Which of the drives, available now, would you recommend for burning BDs (mainly data for archives) and watching movies?
I don't have any 4k disks yet but if I would be able to play them, I would buy some in the future.

I prefer an internal drive as I have a desktop computer.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Electric Elf wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:29 am
Hey asmcom,

I'm looking to buy a Pioneer BD burner to replace my old LG 16NS40 which no longer reads disks.

Which of the drives, available now, would you recommend for burning BDs (mainly data for archives) and watching movies?
I don't have any 4k disks yet but if I would be able to play them, I would buy some in the future.

I prefer an internal drive as I have a desktop computer.
Hello Electric Elf,

Thank you for your enquiry and Happy Easter. Please get in touch with me at the email address below.