(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Digital moe

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 5% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by Digital moe »

asmcom wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:15 pm
Digital moe wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:21 pm
Looking to buy a replacement drive my trusty Asus died after 3+ years and ripped well over 1500 discs including GOT.

Thinking of going with an LG drive this time, just want to check something, LibreDrive is only mentioned for the Asus drive, is that case or should all flashed drivers have this?
Hello Moe,

Drive will be posted tomorrow morning

Asmcom :mrgreen:
Thanks Ascom, received the drive today have put in the drive housing and all looks good. Will try ripping a few discs this evening. Thanks for the great service and quick turn around time.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 5% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by asmcom »

Digital moe wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:02 am
asmcom wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:15 pm
Digital moe wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:21 pm
Looking to buy a replacement drive my trusty Asus died after 3+ years and ripped well over 1500 discs including GOT.

Thinking of going with an LG drive this time, just want to check something, LibreDrive is only mentioned for the Asus drive, is that case or should all flashed drivers have this?
Hello Moe,

Drive will be posted tomorrow morning

Thanks Ascom, received the drive today have put in the drive housing and all looks good. Will try ripping a few discs this evening. Thanks for the great service and quick turn around time.
You are welcome, I am here to support you, if you have any problems.

Regards

b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
asmcom

Re: Vantec and BH16NS40 Cross-Flashed WH16NS60 on Firmware 1-02mk

Post by asmcom »

I have a Vantec Enclosure with some scrapes on the round curved edge. The drive BH16NS40 is brand new and is Cross- Flashed to 1.02mk. I will sell this Drive and Enclosure at lower price due to slight scrapes on curved surface.

Looking £99.00 plus shipping for this enclosure and drive.

Contact me by PM or at uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com if you want to buy

Now Sold

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19715W9 ... sp=sharing
simao76lf

Post by simao76lf »

Another very satisfied customer! After consulting with Asmcom, I bought a Hitachi LG-BH16NS55 UHD Cross-Flashed to a WH16NS60 Official Drive on firmware 1-02mk with a OWC enclosure. It arrived very fast and it’s working flawlessly.
I already ripped 5 UHDs with no problem whatsoever.
The communication was always very informative and detailed.

Highly recommended seller!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

simao76lf wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:02 pm
Another very satisfied customer! After consulting with Asmcom, I bought a Hitachi LG-BH16NS55 UHD Cross-Flashed to a WH16NS60 Official Drive on firmware 1-02mk with a OWC enclosure. It arrived very fast and it’s working flawlessly.
I already ripped 5 UHDs with no problem whatsoever.
The communication was always very informative and detailed.

Highly recommended seller!
Thank you Simao, If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Glad I have restored your faith in honest sellers.

r8joe

Post by r8joe »

I have had brilliant service from Asmcom. Starting with advice and finishing with creating and supplying the drive equipment I needed, it all went smoothly and efficiently. There is no need to worry about a transaction with someone you have not dealt with before. Everything is above board and properly done. My parcel arrived brilliantly packed and after connecting up everything worked perfectly. Very prompt and friendly, efficient service. Highly recommended.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

r8joe wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:37 am
I have had brilliant service from Asmcom. Starting with advice and finishing with creating and supplying the drive equipment I needed, it all went smoothly and efficiently. There is no need to worry about a transaction with someone you have not dealt with before. Everything is above board and properly done. My parcel arrived brilliantly packed and after connecting up everything worked perfectly. Very prompt and friendly, efficient service. Highly recommended.
Thank You Joe. I wish you well with your new UHD Friendly drive and enclosure.

Mr Bridger

Post by Mr Bridger »

Another satisfied customer. Really pleased with my new Hitachi LG-BH16NS55 Cross-Flashed to a Hitachi LG-WH16NS6. Fast drive and able to backup 4K UHD without a problem.

Great communication and prompt delivery.

Cheers
dante01

Post by dante01 »

Hi

I'm looking for advice on what drive I would be best including within the OWC Mercury Pro enclosure? I already own the LG-BU40N drive in a slim Vantec enclosure, but would like a more durable desktop solution.

I don't particularly like the look of the Vantec 5.25" enclosure due to the domed end. I'd be unlikely to be orientating the drive on its side and it will almost certainly always be layed flat so the domed end would look out of place.

I'm also unsure as to what if any disadvantages there are to buying a drive that can rip files using both makeMKV and DVDFab? Am I better off going with just MakeMKV compatibility?

What is the best drive to partner with the OWC Mercury Pro enclosure, both with support for DVDFab or with support for just MakeMKV?

I should mention that I'm a Mac user running MacOS 11.6. Not too sure as to whether or not that would make a difference though?

Thanks
dante01

Post by dante01 »

So I think I've narrowed it down to either one of the following, but which one or is there a better option?

OWC Mercury Pro With LG BH16NS40 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, 4K UHD Friendly!
Compatible with: (MakeMKV)
(MakeMKV Support) No Sleep Bug & Super Fast Drive
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264838555611

BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, in OWC Mercury Pro, 4K, UltraHD, UHD Friendly
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264922440116

OWC Mercury Pro With LG BH16NS40 with WH16NS60 FW v1.00DE, 4K UHD Friendly!
Compatible with: (MakeMKV & DVDfab)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264838556561

Also, why is there a £10 difference in price between the first option and the last? They both appear to be the same drives and enclosures?

Thanks
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

dante01 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:04 pm
So I think I've narrowed it down to either one of the following, but which one or is there a better option?

OWC Mercury Pro With LG BH16NS40 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, 4K UHD Friendly!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264838555611

BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, in OWC Mercury Pro, 4K, UltraHD, UHD Friendly
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264922440116

OWC Mercury Pro With LG BH16NS40 with WH16NS60 FW v1.00DE, 4K UHD Friendly!
Compatible with: (MakeMKV & DVDfab)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264838556561

Also, why is there a £10 difference in price between the first option and the last? They both appear to be the same drives and enclosures?

Thanks
The difference in price is because the drive that is cheaper, is an older model, year 2020. The other models are all 2021. I do not like having old stock, so this is lower price based on the drive being an older model.

Have sent you a PM
dante01

Post by dante01 »

asmcom wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:35 pm

The difference in price is because the drive that is cheaper, is an older model, year 2020. The other models are all 2021. I do not like having old stock, so this is lower price based on the drive being an older model.

Have sent you a PM
Much appreciated :)
Stefan83

Post by Stefan83 »

A couple of weeks ago I purchased the LG BU40N from Ascom by Ebay. When I received the drive everything was nicely packaged so that it would not get damaged by transport. The drive works really nice and Ascom was a great help for getting me started. I am one happy customer and I would highly recommend him.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Stefan83 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:27 pm
A couple of weeks ago I purchased the LG BU40N from Ascom by Ebay. When I received the drive everything was nicely packaged so that it would not get damaged by transport. The drive works really nice and Ascom was a great help for getting me started. I am one happy customer and I would highly recommend him.
Thank You Stefan83. I am glad you are happy with your drive.

Kind Regards

orpheus

Post by orpheus »

Just to say thanks to Ascom for the great service and quick delivery. Ordered an Asus BW16D1 on Tuesday and it arrived on Friday. Installed it over the weekend and ripped a couple of 4k blu-rays with no problems. Many thanks Fiona