UHD Enabled Drives (Australia, NZ & Singapore) & DIY "Single Drive Flasher UI" available worldwide!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
lakid

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by lakid »

Hi All
Just a quick note to say thanks to Marty, new drive arrived this morning and looks great.
Great communication throughout the process and happy to recommend.
lakid
MartyMcNuts

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

Just letting you know:

I now have:

1 x BH16NS55 in stock, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$155.00 each.

1 x BP50NB40 in stock, cross-flashed, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$210.00 each.

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$30.00 express postage to New Zealand). For other International locations, please ask for a quote.***

I am happy to check availability / order other drives on request. See below:

Internal Desktop Drives:
ASUS BW-16D1HT-PRO = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
LG WH16NS60 = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$

External Slim Drives:
LG BU40N with Vantec NST-510S3-BK Enclosure = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
Archgon MD-8107S-U3-UHD = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
LG BP50NB40 (cross-flashed to BP60NB10) = AUD$210.00

PM or email me: martymcnuts@outlook.com
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

Just letting you know:

I now have:

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$30.00 express postage to New Zealand). For other International locations, please ask for a quote.***

Internal Desktop Drives:

External Slim Drives:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
crocky

Post by crocky »

Good job Marty,

Thanks for the excellent service yesterday and today, ordered yesterday morning and the LG drive turned up this afternoon.

Plugged it into my old Mac running big sur and it was working straight away backing up a copy of one of my blu-ray disks, no drivers or anything were required 8)

Thanks!
crocky

Post by crocky »

Hi Folks,

After a few more experiments I can also copy CD's to FLAC and it can copy from all of the DVD's I have tried so far.... :D
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

Just letting you know:

I now have:

2 x BP50NB40's (cross-flashed to BP60NB10 firmware), UHD enabled and ready to post. AUD$210.00 each

***FREE Regular postage Australia wide (AUD$30.00 express postage to New Zealand). For other International locations, please ask for a quote.***

Internal Desktop Drives:

External Slim Drives:

exitguy

Re: UHD Friendly drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia only)

Post by exitguy »

MartyMcNuts wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:24 am
Also, the ASUS 3.02 firmware is around 15-20% faster than the LG 1.02, which is why I offer to cross-flash the LG BH16NS55 with the ASUS firmware as an option when purchasing.
Marty, have a LG BH16NS55 with the LG 1.02 that you supplied.
Is it possible to flash that drive to the ASUS 3.02 to get better speed vs LG 1.20 ??
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

exitguy wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:10 am
MartyMcNuts wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:24 am
Also, the ASUS 3.02 firmware is around 15-20% faster than the LG 1.02, which is why I offer to cross-flash the LG BH16NS55 with the ASUS firmware as an option when purchasing.
Marty, have a LG BH16NS55 with the LG 1.02 that you supplied.
Is it possible to flash that drive to the ASUS 3.02 to get better speed vs LG 1.20 ??
That quote was referring to BH16NS55 1.02 firmware. Your drive should be using WH16NS60 1.02 which is faster than both of those and has no sleep bug. If it was flashed to ASUS 3.02 it would be slower and introduce the sleep bug.

Better off leaving it as is.
exitguy

Post by exitguy »

MartyMcNuts wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:20 pm
That quote was referring to BH16NS55 1.02 firmware. Your drive should be using WH16NS60 1.02 which is faster than both of those and has no sleep bug. If it was flashed to ASUS 3.02 it would be slower and introduce the sleep bug.

Better off leaving it as is.
My bad, just saw the 1.02 and thought it was the LG 1.02, checked the drive and as you point out it is the WH16NS60 1.02
stephen0804

Post by stephen0804 »

Thanks Marty,
I ordered and have received a BP50NB40 drive from Marty.
excellent response time and fast shipping, drive works perfectly and no issues.

Thanks again!
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

Just letting you know:

I have some BH16NS55's and BP50NB40's on the way:

BH16NS55's, UHD capable are AUD$155.00 each.
BP50NB40's (cross-flashed to BP60NB10 firmware), UHD enabled are AUD$210.00 each

***FREE Regular postage Australia wide (AUD$30.00 express postage to New Zealand). For other International locations, please ask for a quote.***

Internal Desktop Drives:

External Slim Drives:

JMan11

Post by JMan11 »

Ordered a new drive through Mr McNuts over the new year period and a combination of top service from Marty and some luck with Aussie Post😛 my drive arrived promptly.
All working smooth. Impressed.

JMan11.
Buffy71

Post by Buffy71 »

A big thank you to Mr McNuts, drive arrived nicely packed in a heap of bubble wrap, and is working perfectly. :D
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

Just letting you know:

I now have:

3 x BH16NS55's in stock, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$155.00 each.
1 x BP50NB40 (cross-flashed to BP60NB10 or BU40N firmware (your choice)), UHD enabled and ready to post. AUD$210.00 each

Internal Desktop Drives:

External Slim Drives:
LG BP50NB40 (cross-flashed to BP60NB10 or BU40N) = AUD$210.00

Montychristo

Post by Montychristo »

Hi Guys and Gals,

Received my new LG BP50NB40 flashed to BU40N from Marty today in the mail.
Works brilliantly as promised. :-)
A very pleasant transaction. Will recommend to others in need of burner.

Cheers

Montychristo