UHD Enabled Drives (Australia, NZ & Singapore) & DIY "Single Drive Flasher UI" available worldwide!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
MistaSimple

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by MistaSimple »

I am not very experienced in this particular area but wanted to dip my toes into backing up my blurays because I am a fledgling data hoarder.
Found this post and saw plenty of great options. I was initially apprehensive about ordering a drive through this forum since I am new and I'd be putting my trust in Jason to deliver, but after emailing him, I decided to go for it.

I ordered an LG BP50NB40 on 5/09/2020 and he shipped my drive a couple of days later. Just received it today and find myself extremely pleased with how it arrived and how it is operating.

10/10 service, would gladly recommend to others to grab one themselves.
Also, if at some point someone reads this comment in the future, COVID is still around and you live in a somewhat remote area, express shipping is recommended.

Thanks a bunch.
MartyMcNuts

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know:

I currently have 4 x BH16NS55's available now, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$155.00 each.

I currently have 1 x LG BP50NB40 in stock, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$210.00 each.

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$30.00 postage to New Zealand). For other International locations, please ask for a quote.***

I am happy to check availability / order other drives on request. See below:

Internal Desktop Drives:
ASUS BW-16D1HT-PRO = $210.00
LG WH16NS60 = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$

External Slim Drives:
LG BU40N with Vantec NST-510S3-BK Enclosure = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
Archgon MD-8107S-U3-UHD = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
LG BP50NB40 (cross-flashed to BP60NB10) = AUD$210.00

PM or email me: martymcnuts@outlook.com
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
Locutus

Post by Locutus »

Hi All,

Just wants to say thanks to MartyMcNuts.

Got a Archgon MD-8107S-U3-UHD off him probably 2-3 months ago now. Great to deal with.

Almost all movies I've tried have worked great. I had issues with 1917, but maybe that's because it's a recent release. Also found it didn't like some DVDs, had to switch to another 4k drive I have where they worked fine. Weird.

But yeah, good drive, and MartyMcNuts got the drive to me quicker than expected. Thank You.
slyufo

Post by slyufo »

Hi All,

Big thanks to MartyMcNuts who recently upgraded the firmware on my ASUS bluray drive

I now have UHD access and the quality is awesome

Marty was very quick to perform the upgrade and it worked perfectly no dramas, lol
Marty is very professional to deal with

Cheers
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know:

I currently have 3 x BH16NS55's available now, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$155.00 each.

I currently have 1 x LG BP50NB40 in stock, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$210.00 each.

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$30.00 postage to New Zealand). For other International locations, please ask for a quote.***

Internal Desktop Drives:

External Slim Drives:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
susin48

Post by susin48 »

Recently purchased a flashed Archgon external drive from MartyMcNuts. The drive works flawlessly. very fast, takes about 30-40 min to copy an entire UHD to Hard drive.

Watching my movies through my Zappiti 4k HDR pro player and movies stored on NAS.

Very happy with the purchase. Highly recommended seller.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know:

I currently have 3 x BH16NS55's available now, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$155.00 each.

Internal Desktop Drives:

External Slim Drives:

MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know:

I now have 2 x BH16NS55's in stock, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$155.00 each.

Internal Desktop Drives:

External Slim Drives:

tukiryu

Post by tukiryu »

Bought a BP50NB40 off of Marty, works as good as far as my newbie eyes can tell on the few BD discs I have.

Plenty of thanks to Marty, 10/10 if you need something shipped in Australia.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know:

I now have 1 x BH16NS55's in stock, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$155.00 each.

Internal Desktop Drives:

External Slim Drives:

Tonsils

Post by Tonsils »

I found the WH16NS60 on Amazon so I asked Marty to do his thing. The cost breakdown was:

Code: Select all

$ 230.00  LG WH16NS60
    $  25.00  Flashing Fee
    $  16.00  Standard Postage
    $ 271.00  TOTAL AUD Osko
The parcel took 19 days to reach Marty followed by 3 days to reach me. The unit works perfectly and rips discs quickly and quietly. However, MakeMKV was unable to rip the only UHD BluRay I own due to error "The volume key is unknown for this disc". I followed Marty's advice to email the AACS dump file to svq@makemkv.com and 6 days later it worked! So another very happy customer here - highly recommend :D
Namtab

Post by Namtab »

Got a drive (BH16NS55) from MartyMcNuts.
Great to deal with, helpful and friendly.

Thank you,
Recommended
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know:

I now have:
  • 2 x BH16NS55's in stock, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$155.00 each.
  • 1 x BP50NB40 in stock, cross-flashed, UHD capable and ready to post. AUD$210.00 each.

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$30.00 express postage to New Zealand). For other International locations, please ask for a quote.***

Internal Desktop Drives:
ASUS BW-16D1HT-PRO = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$

External Slim Drives:

Duckberg69

Post by Duckberg69 »

Hi Everyone,
I have also purchased an LG external drive from MartyMcNuts. Very happy with communication, Product and turnaround time. I would certainly recommend him should you be after one of these. :D :D
NZmoviefan

Post by NZmoviefan »

My flashed USB-C UHD drive has arrived and works perfectly on my Mac. Thanks MartyMcNuts. Everything was a breeze.