Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
d00zah

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code

Post by d00zah »

Thekid wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:32 pm
Thank you, sir, I have not yet experienced this, so I guess I will wait until it happens before I try to fix it. Thanks again.
You have an LG WH16NS60, UHD 'Official' (NOT 'Friendly') drive, so it doesn't suffer from the sleep bug. Assuming MakeMKV info reports:

LibreDrive Information
Drive platform: MT1959
Firmware type: Original (unpatched)
Firmware version: 1.00
DVD all regions: Yes
BD raw data read: Yes
BD raw metadata read: Yes
Unrestricted read speed: Yes

I'm afraid you're gonna miss out on that particular issue. :D
mbirkes

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code

Post by mbirkes »

If you need a good drive with zero hassle, Billy is your man.

I had a WH16NS60 I flashed myself a couple years ago, that gave me issues from time to time and was quite finicky. I finally got fed up with it when it wouldn't rip Maverick recently, and it subsequently refused to load any of my previous disks. I contacted Billy and within a few days I had a new drive that has worked flawlessly thus far. His communication was prompt and answered all my questions quickly.

Also, I love the slim design and USB power. No more bulky external box for my LG and separate power cable. He includes a nice case too if you travel or store it.
d2globalinc

Post by d2globalinc »

I was in the market for a new drive to make backups of my stuff. I purchased a LG BU40N drive from Billy! Fast shipping, great communication, it works like a champ! Great experience and I highly recommend!
dannyday2

Post by dannyday2 »

Just wanted to leave a note mentioning how happy I am with the pre-flashed BU40N UHD drive I ordered from Billy! Arrived super-quick, Billy answered a couple of questions I had prior to ordering same day, and I was able to just unplug my old external “normal” blu-Ray drive, plug this UHD version in, and everything worked great in MakeMKV!

Had hoped for a no-fuss, drop-in replacement for my old drive, and that’s exactly what I got! Thanks, Billy!
jackbutler

Post by jackbutler »

Purchased a drive from Billy during his cyber weekend deal. Great communication, fast shipping and works like a champ. I would highly recommend him!
jessex

Post by jessex »

I wanted to give a shout-out to how happy I am with my purchase of a BU40N UHD drive from Billy.
Billy provided excellent communication and quick shipment w/tracking number. The drive has worked flawlessly with MakeMKV. The case is really nice too! If you need a drive, I highly recommend contacting him.
epitone

Post by epitone »

Just bought a flashed drive from Billy -- the process was easy and quick, and I'm happily ripping my UHD discs as we speak!
dinardip

Post by dinardip »

This is a fantastic service that Billy offers, ordered this device, it came flawless, fast and it's been put through it's paces for a week.

Received within 3 days of ordering. Came complete with software.

5 stars if there was a star rating. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Thanks Billy
rkhollister

Post by rkhollister »

Another thumbs up for Billy. I purchased one of his Black Friday specials (LG BP50NB40) and have been busy ripping UHD's and reripping blu-rays (going for straight MKV instead of Handbrake compressed). Communication was great, shipped when he said and it arrived with no issues. Well worth the slight additional cost for peace of mind over trying to do it yourself.
Billycar11

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code $20

Post by Billycar11 »

holiday sale 12/24/2022 - 1/1/2023
drive price reduced to $147 from $157 and Makemkv discount code is $20 off instead of $10
that's $30 in savings you can't even get some official UHD drives for this price let alone a pre flashed and tested one.
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
Nethfel

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code $20

Post by Nethfel »

Billy was great to deal with! Drive arrived fast, safe and worked perfectly on a UHD disc with MakeMKV. If I ever damage this one, I'll be back to get another.
TommiTurbo

Post by TommiTurbo »

What can I add that hasn't already been said here? Ordered the drive, Billy flashed it, tested it, and shipped it and it arrived a day earlier than expected. My only regret has been that i ordered it a few days early and missed the holiday sale - oh well no biggie. The service and the product so far has been impeccable thanks for providing a much needed service to us all. If you're on the fence about this drive, don't be, just order it! You'll be most pleased with the results!!! :D :P 8)
clintsim1

Post by clintsim1 »

The no fuss, no muss buy. Easy, quick, good communication. Just what I like in ordering things. I would order from Billy again :D
Now I can get back to backing up my UHDs.
mccheesy

Post by mccheesy »

Review, December 2022:
Sent an email, was responded to, then purchased the drive within the span of a few hours.

The drive then showed up only a few days later and works flawlessly (Have tested with UHD, standard HD blu-ray, and DVDs using MakeMV).

Super speedy service, clear responses, zero fuss, and works just as advertised.

Would recommend working with Billy to anyone in the market for a good ripping drive.
jpotter

Post by jpotter »

I purchased a pre-flashed drive from Billy. He was friendly and helpful. I received the drive much faster than I would have expected, with the holidays and everything. The drive is working well. I had no problems ripping a couple of new-release UHD discs. I would recommend Billy to anyone looking for a drive capable of ripping 4k discs who doesn't want the hassle of doing it yourself.