Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
davidhbrown

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code

Post by davidhbrown »

Yes, I registered because Billy asked me to post here, but if it makes any difference to your evaluation of this first post, I purchased my MakeMKV license code back in January '20. So I've been lurking a while ;-)

So, let me reiterate what everyone else said: drive arrived promptly and works fine; I've had time to test ripping only one UHD movie so far and it worked. Communication was fast and easy. (Much easier than with my bank trying to remove Zelle from my account after using it for this payment. They could learn from Billy ;-) )
rwmcclarin

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code

Post by rwmcclarin »

:o Ok, been lurking these forums for years. Started with DVD's and then Blu-ray. I have at least 20 4k movies I wanted to rip, but had no drive capable of doing it. Long story short, emailed Billy(7:30pm Nov 6), got reply in les than 30 min, paid, he tested and shipped out my new drive the next day (1:38pm Nov 7), and I received my new pre-flashed LG BU40N in 2 days( 10:27am Nov 9). Total time 2 1/2 days. To say he's fast is an understatement. Anyway, I picked the wrong movie to try and test the drive out with, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, It failed 3 times part way through, but this happens to a lot of people on this forum. It was not the drive. Tried Grease and Lost Boys and they ripped perfectly. I highly recommend if you need a pre-flashed drive or would like Billy to flash one you already own, he's your guy. Just don't use Close Encounters of the Third Kind to verify your new drive works. :D

P.S. He even included a discount code for MakeMKV. :o
_ejss

Post by _ejss »

Have been using MakeMKV for awhile now and bought a license about 6 months ago. Finally got around to realizing I had some 4k discs I wanted to put on my Plex. Contacted Billy, he had a quick response, was very professional. Shortly after, I got my drive, and it worked like a charm! He's a super nice guy and was a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend.

-Erik
-Erik
covaylent

Post by covaylent »

Billy hooked me up quickly! Efficient email communication and fast shipping. Now I have two devices capable of ripping my 4k BDs - no problems yet!
jyundt

Post by jyundt »

Same thing as everyone else: I bought MakeMKV years ago and only recently had a need to rip 4K UHD content. I emailed Billy on 10/28 to see if he had drives in stock and by 10/31 I had a drive in hand. Extremely fast turn around time, would definitely recommend buying drives from him.
192Rudy

Post by 192Rudy »

got the drive fast and it worked flawlessly. Billy was easy to deal with and responsive. I would buy another one from him if/when I need it.
assignedname

Post by assignedname »

Super-fast turnaround and the drive works flawlessly. Thanks Billy!
crhrwc

Post by crhrwc »

Wow fast shipper, I had it in a few days! Drive was plug and play, ripping 4k and regular Blurays no problem under Fedora Linux 35 and makemkv-1.17.2-1.fc35.x86_64.
Fedora Linux.
What's a "Windows?"
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

ok black Friday-cyber monday is here get $20 off makmekv with drive or flasher purchase
and i have a special running on BP50NB40s flashed and tested for $150 shipped limited amount available only until monday
Last edited by Billycar11 on Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
djc5166

Post by djc5166 »

Ordered one, arrived in a few days, working great.

Pretty fast communication from Billy too!
jackbutler

Post by jackbutler »

Just sent you an email. Hope I am not too late. And sorry about the external drive question, I was in a hurry to get the email out.
Thekid

Post by Thekid »

Hello folks, could someone explain to me what the sleep bug is? I have the original LG -40 UHD drive from when they first came out.
Thekid

Post by Thekid »

Hello folks, could someone explain to me what the sleep bug is? I have the original LG WH16NS60 UHD drive from when they first came out.
d00zah

Post by d00zah »

Thekid wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:28 pm
Hello folks, could someone explain to me what the sleep bug is? I have the original LG WH16NS60 UHD drive from when they first came out.
From 'the guide':

Sleep Bug:

All UHD Friendly drives have the sleep bug, this is when a UHD disk is left idle in the drive for 2 minutes. Once the drive goes to sleep, the UHD Friendly drive will no longer be able to read the disk without opening and closing the disk tray and will make horrible seeking noises until this is done

Sleep Bug Fix:

To fix the sleep bug on a UHD Friendly drive flash firmware from an UHD Official drive like WH16NS60 DE 1.00 or 1.01MK.
Thekid

Post by Thekid »

Thank you, sir, I have not yet experienced this, so I guess I will wait until it happens before I try to fix it. Thanks again.