Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Z350Z

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code

Post by Z350Z »

New to the forum, but have been utilizing MakeMKV for a while to covert my Blu-ray collection for a while. Wanted to also convert my UHD collection, but my drive wasn’t able to read the discs. After some researching, I came across Billy’s post.

I reached out via email and he was super responsive and courteous. He answered all of my questions and maintained perfect communication. He shipped the unit very quickly and provided tracking. Drive received in perfect condition (great packing). Was able to immediately setup and begin converting my UHD collection without any issues.

Highly recommend Billy and his products.
ryanbutterworth

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code

Post by ryanbutterworth »

Drive was shipped FAST and working great. Replaced my internal drive which would no longer even mount UHD discs.
cap33444

Post by cap33444 »

After my original Amazon purchased drive died after 8 months, I contacted Billy C and within a few days, my new drive arrived, nicely packaged and a nice looking piece of equipment, along with carrying case. Plugged it in and after I got my PC properly wired up to accept the double USB connections, I promptly ripped a couple of 4K UHD disks using MakeMKV without issues. Can't say enough about how well this went from end to end. My recommendation, without hesitation, s to anyone looking for a drive to contact Billy!
PapaBurgundy

Post by PapaBurgundy »

I bought an LG burner from Billy Car. He shipped very quickly and I had no issues upon arrival.
I will recommend him to anyone that asks me about it.
Thanks for all your help!
pashdown

Post by pashdown »

Bought a LG BU40N in silver from Billy. Works great! Thanks!
NotA_Robot

Post by NotA_Robot »

I can't add anything new that hasn't already been said. Billy was very responsive, even late at night in the PST zone. The drive shipped quickly, arrived without issue, and works just as promised. Just don't forget to get it two USB plugs for power otherwise it won't work!

Sure you can mess around with flashing your own drive but the lack of risk and hassle with purchasing these was worth it to me.
madgamer

Post by madgamer »

I haven't posted here, but was looking to convert some of my bluray and UHD collection and came across Billy's post here. I emailed him and he responded quickly. He shipped the LG BU40N quickly and provided tracking. The drive was received in great packaging. After answering a dumb question from me the drive is working great! I can definitely recommend Billy and his drives.
dalemccl

Post by dalemccl »

I sent payment for an LG BU40N drive very early on a Tuesday, a little after midnight. Billy acknowledged receipt of payment within minutes. He shipped the drive by noon the same day and sent me the tracking number. Amazingly fast response time. The drive arrived in two days. So far I have successfully ripped 4 UHD movie titles with the drive. Great service!
mike8675309

Post by mike8675309 »

Just completed my second backup using the LG BU40N I ordered from Billy. It's working great, and the process was fast.
That he is available for support is a plus and saving me from the time of dealing with firmware was a good investment.
chrismac2

Post by chrismac2 »

Super fast turn around on buying one of these drives. Drive arrived, I plugged it in, fired up makemkv, and ripped my first 4k uhd disc. Couldn't have been easier! Thanks Billy!
Flickbuff

Post by Flickbuff »

I purchased a pre-flashed LG BU40N in San Archgon case from Billycar11 a few months ago, and the whole experience was great. It arrived right away and works perfectly. It is very fast on my Apple Silicon Mac.
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

ok everyone the pioneer auto flasher is here you can convert your non UHD pioneer into a UHD pioneer for UHD Reading ripping and unofficial playback with makemkv.
i will be building the full list of supported drives soon

BDR-XS07S
BDR 208DBK
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
hayabusa

Post by hayabusa »

Just got my drive from Billy yesterday. Currently on my third rip, ripping with sustained 6x speeds. Packaging was great (carrying case is a nice touch), product looks great, and everything worked out of the box. I was ripping my discs within minutes. I appreciate the patience Billy had, took me a few months to actually be able to purchase, but he was friendly and quick to respond regardless. I highly recommend his product.
lib_archive

Post by lib_archive »

I’ve been using MakeMKV for years and finally made the step to digitizing my 4K UHD library and Billy made it such a seamless process. I could go on with a whole story but the fact is, Billy contributes a ton to the community and offering ready to go out of the box drives is the cherry on top. I literally pulled it out of the box, plugged it in and off it went. I have no complaints at all. Communication was fast, shipping was fast, price is right. It’s one of those rare cases of perfect :)

Thanks @Billycar11!
pericles256

Post by pericles256 »

I ordered a drive on 10/30/2022 and it was delivered on 11/4/2022. That is a very fast turnaround. For one of my tests, I tried the new drive on disk that my previous drive failed to extract the 4K version of two Westworld season 1 episodes. Episodes 9 and 10 failed with read errors. The new drive was able to extract episode 9 but 10 still failed. I was not expecting it to work at all but that is one closer for completing all 4K episodes for season 1. I am now only missing the 4k version of episode 10. I do have the 1080p version. The bottom line is if you don't want the hassle of finding a good drive to modify and then having to flash it yourself this is a good way to go. I highly recommend Billy’s service.