Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
bill howard

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by bill howard »

Item arrived in perfect working order. Thank you so much a breeze to use.
kyyyul

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by kyyyul »

Very pleased with delivery and performance of this UHD Drive! Highly recommend. Thank you!
kubu420

Post by kubu420 »

Transaction was super fast! Thanks!

Finally able to replace my internal drive, which has hit or miss (mostly miss) when it came to ripping UHD discs. The pre-flashed/tested external drive from Billy hasn't had a single issue.
chesapete

Post by chesapete »

Delivery was very prompt. Flashed drive works perfectly. No issues. Highly Recommend. Thanks Billy!
subhash

Post by subhash »

Got my drive form Billy few days ago. Got it within 2 days of ordering. Working flawlessly so far. Extremely happy with the drive and service Billy provided. Recommend to anyone who needs a good ripper.
constantcarp

Post by constantcarp »

Billy is the best! Drive arrived very fast and working with no issues. Highly recommend!
GerryW

Post by GerryW »

Got my new drive promptly from Billy last week. It arrived well packaged and in great shape. Happily ripping away now, especially 4K discs that I had problems ripping before. Bill was very responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly. I would most definitely buy from him again. GREAT service. Highly recommended.
EvanRobinson

Post by EvanRobinson »

Got my drive two weeks ago.

Worked great right out of the box!

5 stars!
blueskies

Post by blueskies »

I got my drive from Billy shipped quickly. It didn't seem to work, so he replaced it.

That drive didn't work either. So he spent time walking me through several different trouble shooting steps and stayed patient with me despite my flurry of frustrated emails.

5 stars, would recommend. Thanks Billy!
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

I got my drive from Billy shipped quickly. It didn't seem to work, so he replaced it.

That drive didn't work either. So he spent time walking me through several different trouble shooting steps and stayed patient with me despite my flurry of frustrated emails.

5 stars, would recommend. Thanks Billy!
just so its clear to other buyers both drives were good there were usb power issues on their end and also a HDD issue that made trouble shooting hard but all working good now
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
apple4ever

Post by apple4ever »

Just wanted to add my quick review here. Billy was great! Shipping was quick, and the drive worked perfectly on the couple of 4K movies I've tried ripping.

This is totally worth the money even for a techie like me since figuring this all out is probably a pain if you don't do it all the time.

So if you are thinking about it, get it!!
shimmeringtrashpile

Post by shimmeringtrashpile »

I'm loving my drive! It was packed up great and arrived quickly. Thanks, Billy!
TexasSun5700

Post by TexasSun5700 »

I have an AMD system will this work with my computer? I have a Ryzen 5800X with a Radeon 6600 with 32gbs of ram. I have used makemkv before but it was on a old laptop and that has now died and I'm looking to get a external new drive to start ripping on.
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

TexasSun5700 wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:50 pm
I have an AMD system will this work with my computer? I have a Ryzen 5800X with a Radeon 6600 with 32gbs of ram. I have used makemkv before but it was on a old laptop and that has now died and I'm looking to get a external new drive to start ripping on.
Yes works on anything that can run makemkv
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
rolette

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code

Post by rolette »

Bought an LG BU40N from Billy. Drive arrived quickly and has worked flawlessly so far, including on multiple discs that were reporting "media errors" with my other drive.

I'm a software developer used to doing hardware bring-up, but this was so much more convenient than going through all the hassles of flashing it myself. Recommended.