Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
tht1guy

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by tht1guy »

cole-h wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 4:10 pm
I purchased a pre-flashed Pioneer XS07S, and so far it has treated me very well. The service and communication was quick and satisfactory, not to mention the fact the drive handled the two test disks I gave it. The MakeMKV discount was icing on the cake (and being able to integrate it with VLC for BD playback is also very convenient!).

My only "complaint" is not related to Billy (who was by all accounts fantastic), but the drive itself (and it's extremely minor at that). I was expecting the drive to behave more like a game console, where it will suck the disk in as soon as it can, but for the Pioneer drive, you need to push it in a little further than I would have expected before it will suck it in. Again, minor, but I was afraid it was broken until I continued pushing the disk in and it finally spun up.

All in all, a 10/10 experience.
I also purchased the Pioneer BDR-XS07S and appreciated working with Billy. The drive works fine for me, but I also was confused at first because the disc didn't get pulled from my hands until pushing most of the way in. Once I knew that it's not a big deal. It just took me off guard at first.

The drive works great for the 2 discs I have tested with so far.

I will warn users to not purchase MakeMKV until AFTER you purchase the drive -- I purchased MakeMKV first so I missed out on the discount. The discount is only available after you purchase a drive.
bth777

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by bth777 »

Review:

I emailed Billy on around the end of April inquiring about a Pioneer BDR-XS07S, he replied shortly thereafter on pricing and options and payment choices and how to proceed. I sent payment on via Google Pay and Billy provided a USPS tracking number the next day. Delivery arrived a couple days after that.

The drive arrived in perfect condition and I did a test involving ripping a 4K Blu-ray disc. It worked!

Many thanks, Billy! Pleasure doing business with you.
RFrancis8421

Post by RFrancis8421 »

Got the Pioneer drive. Billy was great to work with. The process was easy and fast and the drive works great! Highly recommended.
the507

Post by the507 »

Quick to reply - fast shipping - and great drive.
I could not be happier with my purchase
yackyackyack

Post by yackyackyack »

Billy is a professional. Ordered shipped and delivered in 3 days. Bought makemkv and started backing up my disk’s, how easy. :D . I will order another LG as a spare.
Thanks again billy…. yackyack
freedom1378

Post by freedom1378 »

Purchased a pioneer drive with the optional USB C cable and everything works great. Have been ripping my UHD blu-rays for the last week with zero issues.
rajb245

Post by rajb245 »

I got one of the LG drives from Billy by 1) first e-mailing him and telling him what I wanted to buy, and 2) sending him payment using Zelle. The whole interaction was a few e-mails, sending the payment, receiving the drive in the mail, and testing it on a 4k UHD Blu-Ray. Billy replied to most e-mails immediately. The whole process from my first inquiry to me sending payment and then him shipping the device took less than 24 hours. The drive is currently ripping a 4k UHD disc, so I am happy with the purchase. Its good to have a known-good model that is properly flashed by someone who knows exactly which models will work and exactly how to flash the firmware. I usually dive into these kinds of things myself and though I have a pretty good success rate, I do have one bricked thing in my collection from a botched application of modded firmware. It's nice to offload all of that worry (did I buy a flashable model or one with a similar part number, did I download the correct firmware, did I get the right firmware flashing tool, etc.) and pay for the privilege of having stuff that's fully modified and then tested as working before I ever receive it. If you're looking to watch your 4k UHD disc content in ways not intended by the media companies (I'll be streaming from Gerbera on a Linux server tucked away upstairs to the 4k TV in the living room), I'd recommend getting one of these drives from Billy.
bcoak

Post by bcoak »

I recently received my flashed drive from Billy and have been using it all week with perfect results. I highly recommend! Billy was super fast to reply to my inquiry and within 3 or 4 days I had a drive in my hand.
SneakyPackets

Post by SneakyPackets »

I just recently ordered and received the Pioneer drive from Billy. He was great to work with, offered input when I wasn't sure which drive to choose, and shipped the drive quickly! Working great. This is actually my second drive from him and I will continue to order in the future.
Tedfs3

Post by Tedfs3 »

I ordered over a major holiday weekend and received the Pioneer very fast. I put it to work on my first 4k disc and it performed flawlessly. I'll be ordering a second drive to have as a backup to the first. After looking at prices for this drive and seeing how to flash it myself, ordering from someone that knows what they are doing was a no-brainer. It cost less to buy a functional 4k ripping drive from Billy at the time I was pricing these for a DIY project.
yackyackyack

Post by yackyackyack »

This is my second drive from Billy. Same as before ordered, 3 day’s later in my hands and work’s flawless :D . Wanted a spare after backing up my first hundred. First was a LG and second Pioneer. You cannot go wrong with buying from Billy.
CompletelyLawless

Post by CompletelyLawless »

Another satisfied customer!

I ordered a Pioneer external drive on Billy's recommendation. Even though it was in testing I had it in my hands 48 hours later. Was getting some funky results but Billy's e-mail support was virtually immediate. The drive needed more power than the port I was using and been smooth sailing ever since. I've probably ripped 100 discs and much better performance from this drive than the LG WH16NS40 that died on me after five months.

10/10 recommend.
bobsmith

Post by bobsmith »

Received my Pioneer drive from Billy today and it works great! He was very nice and helpful, highly recommend!
dagsith

Post by dagsith »

Got my pioneer drive from Billy the other day and it's been working great. He's very communicative and helpful when needed. Much appreciated!
ubowersg

Post by ubowersg »

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Billy! Ordered a Pioneer drive and the process was very smooth and quick. The drive arrived in original packaging and has been working great. If you're thinking of getting a new drive, choose Billy for great service and product!