Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
networkreject

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by networkreject »

I purchased an LG BU40N Aluminum USB with type C adapter from Billy and received great communication and quick shipment. It works great, I can't wait to start doing my own rips.
bohmfalkcw

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by bohmfalkcw »

Great seller. Reasonable pricing, responsive, quick shipping. When I finally get around to actually using the device, I'll update the review to reflect it. :D
sebgarbsc

Post by sebgarbsc »

I’ve bought two drives now from Billy; great product and way simpler than trying to flash the drive yourself! I highly recommend!!
ghanson

Post by ghanson »

Count me as another satisfied customer. Billy's flashed BU40N worked flawlessly out of the box.
Billy was easy to work with and trustworthy.
ThatOneUnit

Post by ThatOneUnit »

Another satisfied customer of Billy's. Fast, easy convenient communication and shipping. Got the BU40N in the aluminum case - nice and small and pretty quiet for a disc drive on the desk. Great that it comes with both USB A and C. Processed a few Blu-rays and (1) UHD disc thus far without issue! :D
HittiittitiH

Post by HittiittitiH »

Thanks Billy! Very impressive. All around a 10!

My unit came today, great communication.

ArmyChief

Post by ArmyChief »

Received my drive last week. Had contacted another person and they got back to me, but never followed through. Billy was great and the product worked flawlessly out of the box.
atomicmike

Post by atomicmike »

Had my drive for a couple of weeks now, and it's been working flawlessly. Billy was great to work with, responded quickly to my emails, shipped promptly, and followed up to make sure everything was working okay. This is my first experience with UHD discs and MakeMKV in general, and Billy's service made the whole thing painless.
HittiittitiH

Post by HittiittitiH »

So i got around to start using the device backing up 4k harry potter set, its at work atm.

See, very awesome.
s3phir0th115

Post by s3phir0th115 »

Got my drive today from Billy and have been ripping everything from DVDs, to blu-rays, to UHD blu-rays via MakeMKV, and it's been working excellently.

Not only was the shipping fast and communication excellent, but the packaging was in great shape.

I whole heartedly recommend Billy if you need a good ripping drive with no extra fuss.
pesos

Post by pesos »

Great communication, prompt shipping, and a drive that is working perfectly - thanks Billy!
A. Jabroni

Post by A. Jabroni »

Saw this thread and contacted Billy. Drive works great and shipping was speedy. Used a few times so far.
Love MakeMkv also. Great combo.
NDDan

Post by NDDan »

Got my drive a few weeks ago. Billy was super quick getting the drive to me and it's a perfect duo with MakeMKV. Thanks Billy!!
Lakskdfb

Post by Lakskdfb »

Another vouch for this seller. Good communication and fast shipping. Drive works great and includes a convenient case. Definitely recommend
sevenx7

Post by sevenx7 »

I had been trying to buy a drive elsewhere and I found Billys thread, I emailed him and got a quick reply! Its ALREADY ON ITS WAY!

I'll add pics when it comes in but needless to say the fact I got a reply and my questions answered were amazing!