Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
hytech1956

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by hytech1956 »

Billy was extremely helpful in getting a great drive for burning UHD disks. Everything was as advertised and shipping was very fast. Billy is highly recommended!!
Benihana

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by Benihana »

Hello!

Longtime disc encoder here. I purchased one of Billycar11's preflashed Blu-ray disc readers. He answered all my questions I had, and in just 2 emails we were rolling. Sent him payment, and he responded right quick with an update. He flashed the drive, tested it, and mailed it out to me. I received it in it's original box, all packaged up nice. I connected it to my computer and proceeded to successfully rip a 4K UHD disc to my HDD. Encoded the movie, and I am stoked to begin encoding my 4K UHD movies.

Thank you very much Billycar11, will definitely buy again from you when needed.
BigBadBzzzz

Post by BigBadBzzzz »

Hello!

I have been using MakeMKV for a long time with a pretty old installed-in-the-computer Blu ray drive. When I decided to upgrade to an official UHD drive, I reviewed a lot of information on this forum and decided it was far better to let someone else do the work on providing the drive and flashing the firmware. I purchased one of Billycar11's pre-flashed BU40N Blu ray drives + the USB 3 cable. He answered all my pre-sale questions quickly via email. After sending him the payment, he responded promptly with an update and kept me informed throughout the preparation, testing and shipment of the drive. I received it in it's original box, with all software and attached USB 2 cable set. Connecting to my computer was easy, and now I'll have a Blu ray that I can easily move from computer to computer!

Thank you very much Billycar11, I will definitely buy again from you when needed. It's nice to deal with someone that has such an emphasis on customer support/satisfaction.

Regards,
BigBadBzzzz (Paul)
Mack 2013

Post by Mack 2013 »

I received a flash for my WH16NS40, and a pre-flashed BU40N UHD drive from Billy and he ensured they both worked properly when I had a hangup or two on my end. The BU40N came in its original box with all documentation. He's trustworthy and great to work with; patient and very helpful. A breath of fresh air in this day and age. Thanks Billy!
movies123

Post by movies123 »

Got preflashed drive quickly and it has worked great! As advertised, great service. Thanks!
ImageScientist

Post by ImageScientist »

All of Billy's positive reviews are well founded. He was very fast to respond to my initial inquiry and answered all of my questions completely. Payment was handled easily via Gpay and the BU40N drive was shipped promptly. I've ripped 3-4 UHD movies and a handful of Blu-rays as well as written a few DVD-Rs with it and it has performed flawlessly. I highly recommend Billy's services!
wil2us

Post by wil2us »

I ordered a pre-flashed drive in aluminum case from Billy on Monday. He responded extremely quickly (within the hour), we exchanged the necessary details, I paid via GPay, and the drive was in my hands on Thursday (tracking was provided immediately upon shipping). Based on previous reviews, it should come as no surprise that the drive was in its original packaging, in flawless condition, and included the usb-c adapter. The drive was up and running immediately, MakeMKV recognized that LibreDrive was enabled, and it's been trucking along with rips for a while. The quality of the rips are as expected, and I have no complaints.

Given the MSRP of the original drive, the case, and my own inexperience with the flashing process, it was money extremely well spent! Billy, your services are greatly appreciated!
RickInHouston

Post by RickInHouston »

Billy is THE guy. I ordered a drive from him. He can't be any nicer or more helpful. The drive came quickly. Worked just as touted. Ripped my first 4K today. Plays on my computer nicely. Now, let's see if my Libreelec can handle it at home... Thanks, Billy.

I replaced my 2013 NUC / LibreElec that was unable to handle 4K. Got a Shield and now everything is playing quite well (smoothly) in 4K. Now onto ripping more discs with Billy's drive he sent me.
Last edited by RickInHouston on Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharpie00

Post by sharpie00 »

I've worked with Billy a couple of times now. First to flash my existing LG Drive and just recently to purchase a new BU40N. Communication is always prompt and friendly. My new drive should be here on Monday based on the tracking information Billy provided. I'm confident it'll work just fine based on his knowledge and my past experience working with him. Thanks Billy!
foucaultm

Post by foucaultm »

Just in case Billy is checking in on this thread, I sent over an email to your gmail account this morning. Very eager to purchase a flashed drive from you, so please respond at your earliest convenience. Thanks!
foucaultm

Post by foucaultm »

I concur with everything that has been previously related about Billy's service. It was an extremely painless process, and he was very helpful where needed. I would highly recommend him if anyone else is interested in doing this.
dc9884

Post by dc9884 »

I bought a pre-flashed LG BU40N from Billy; service was fast, he answered all my questions clearly, and the aluminum case included is slim and durable.

I tested the drive with DVDs, 1080p Blu-Rays, 4K Blu-Rays, 3D Blu-Rays (for playback on an Oculus Quest) and PS3 disc rips (for RCPS3) and all worked flawlessly. Recommended!
cdugger350

Post by cdugger350 »

Bill got me all set up!

Shipped me the Archgon MD-8107 and it worked perfectly...

Tested it ripping UHD / Blu-ray / DVD / 3D Blu ...

Great communication from getting it shipped out fast and even followed up after it arrived to be sure all worked....
drumdave

Post by drumdave »

Here is another recommendation for Bill. I first reached out this past Thursday, and received the drive on Monday (yesterday). Great communication along the way including a shipping tracking number.

I received the Archgon MD-8107. Did a quick test run on my Mac and was able to read and rip UHD, Blu-Ray, DVD, and CD.
Pregent

Post by Pregent »

I recently purchased a MD-8107 Bly-ray drive from Billy. The entire process was painless. I had a few questions for Billy before ordering the drive. He responded in a timely manner and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. The drive arrived a few days later (actually earlier than I was expecting). Installation was very easy, just plug the drive in and start Makemkv. I've been ripping a few Blu-rays and 4K Blu-rays without any issues. I am very happy with the services that Billy offers. Highly recommended.