Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
davidherr470

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by davidherr470 »

Does this drive work with Mac Mini, specifically, Mac Mini M1, 2020?

Thank you very much for the information.
Billycar11

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by Billycar11 »

davidherr470 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:49 pm
Does this drive work with Mac Mini, specifically, Mac Mini M1, 2020?

Thank you very much for the information.
Hi David,

Yes it works on anything that runs makemkv and has a USB port.

Thanks,
Billy
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
edonnelly

Post by edonnelly »

Adding to the list of satisfied customers. I bought a Buffalo drive from Billy. It arrived quickly and works flawlessly so far. Thanks so much!
ampgalore

Post by ampgalore »

I purchased an external drive with the USB C cable upgrade from Billy. Drive arrived really quickly. It works flawlessly. Big thumbs up to Billy!
Darkrolder

Post by Darkrolder »

My old blue-ray drive crapped out and would hardly work on normal disks, I contacted Billy for a new one. The process was simple enough, shipping was fast, and setup was easy!
So far I am very happy with my purchase and Billy has been nothing but helpful. He even followed up after the fact to make sure everything is working as expected and to make sure there weren't any issues. I haven't had the chance to test out all its features but I plan to very soon.

Thanks again Billy,
-DarkRolder
Fubie

Post by Fubie »

I bought a Buffalo drive from Billy and it works flawlessly. Thank you Billy, very satisfied. :D
Drive Information
Manufacturer: BUFFALO
Revision: BU10

LibreDrive Information
DVD all regions: Yes
BD raw data read: Yes
BD raw metadata read: Yes
Unrestricted read speed: Yes
CCooper92

Post by CCooper92 »

Bought the Buffalo drive from Billy and it works great! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for an easy solution for a flashed drive.
budley007

Post by budley007 »

Just finished ripping a movie on a "new" Buffalo BU40N. I purchased a second drive from Billy, (purchased an LG WH14NS40 from him last year), because I wanted a portable drive for my laptop.

Both drives are performing flawlessly. Billy kept me up to date from start to finish and got the drive out to me very quickly. Great service is why I came back to Billy for my second drive and as expected, I was not disappointed.

Thanks again Billy for a smooth and painless transaction.
Unshra

Post by Unshra »

Count me as another satisfied customer. I didn't want to go through the hassle of possibly purchasing multiple drives if one of them didn't work, so I bought a pre-flashed and tested Buffalo BU40N along with the USB-C upgrade from Billy.

The drive arrived within a couple of days, and this weekend I've managed to back-up two Blu-rays using the Linux MakeMKV build (thank you, Mike, for creating a Linux build) with no issues.

Thank you, Billy!
sbohlson

Post by sbohlson »

Just purchased one of these drives from Billy. It works great and shipping was quick once the payment was made. I would definitely recommend him.
SteelDiver

Post by SteelDiver »

Just got mine and it works great! Would buy from again.
Tar44

Post by Tar44 »

Billy was great to work with! Received the drive in a timely manner and it worked as expected!
j6runner

Post by j6runner »

Purchased a drive from Billy and working great so far! Might even buy another!
jruiz58

Post by jruiz58 »

Very happy with my new drive. It is smaller, faster and better than my previous one, and most importantly, thanks to Billy, it works! Shipping was quick and the drive arrived well protected and in great shape.
Thanks a lot!
learthur

Post by learthur »

Thanks Billy!

Great drive.
Fast shipping.

Lee