Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Galbatorix

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by Galbatorix »

Just got my drive and it works perfectly no matter what I throw at it. Another satisfied customer. Prompt communication, shipping and updates. Thanks Billy!
RH5785

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by RH5785 »

I purchased LG BU40N USB via Billy's services and promptly received UHD drive as advertised.
Billy provided updates and tracking throughout the purchase process.
I highly recommend his services.
mheins57

Post by mheins57 »

I'm a satisfied customer. I purchased the pre-flashed BU40N USB drive with an upgraded USB 3 cable from Billy. My transaction went smoothly, and he had the drive flashed and sent to me promptly. I've used it successfully to rip my Ultra HD 4K blu ray discs to HDD using DVDFab. I wish there was a faster optical drive, as these 4K blu rays take a lot of time to read; however the BU40N gets the job done without errors or complaints.
archie99

Post by archie99 »

review of my purchase. 5 stars. delivery fast and drive fit great. i need to modify program to use max settings. but i am very happy with my purchase.
I-Like-Movies

Post by I-Like-Movies »

Just wanted to quickly post as another very happy customer. I purchased a drive from Billy, his shipping was fast and it worked as expected :)
jink_

Post by jink_ »

I, too, am a happy customer!

I've lurked the forums for hep and stumbled upon Billy offering drives. Shipped quickly and provided plenty of information of status updates. Extremely happy. :)

(I haven't had a chance to test drive yet but I wanted to make sure I spread the word of great business)
Qaenos

Post by Qaenos »

I bought two UHD drives off of Billy.

First one worked fine and still does. Have it for months.

I wanted a second drive so I ordered another one from Billy. For some reason, this one didn't work. I sent it back to Billy and he replaced it. The replacement one works great.

Very professional. Highly recommended.
rifraff13

Post by rifraff13 »

Thanks Billy!

Drive works great! Thanks for all your help!

RifRaff13
gpejsa

Post by gpejsa »

Just got my UHD drive from Billy and it works great! Thanks Billy!
giga1699

Post by giga1699 »

Got my drive from Billy, and it worked great! He was super easy to work with, and even followed-up with me to make sure the drive arrived okay before I had a chance to shoot him a message back on my own.
Lundyw

Post by Lundyw »

Recently purchased a LG BU40N w/ 1.00 firmware installed. Took less than a day speaking w/ him to confirm what I should get. Just tested the burner out and it works w/o a hitch. Thanks Billy.
Vasanda

Post by Vasanda »

His drive works great for me and he was great to deal with. Highly recommend
cenobite138

Post by cenobite138 »

Just received a drive from Billy today. Came in perfect shape & works great. He was also there to answer all my questions. I 100% recommend him!!!!
Greg01748

Post by Greg01748 »

Received a pre flashed drive from Billy. Works great. Shipped fast, answered all questions promptly. You can buy with confidence.
thardie

Post by thardie »

I received an internal BU40N drive from Billy flashed with with firmware 1.00 (Clearly reflashed, since the drive label has 1.01 on the top). Works with MakeMKV on UHD disks just fine. Thanks so much, Billy!