Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
GidMWS

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by GidMWS »

Billy was very prompt to respond to my enquiry and after payment was processed sent out the drive the next day. I received it 2 day slater and everything worked well. Billy followed up with me to make sure the drive was working and if I had any questions. Definitely worth it.
andcbii

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by andcbii »

Just ordered and everything went GREAT! I got two drives very quickly and both worked with out issue. Finally got this beast working Image

EDIT:
I wasn't expecting the photo to be so large :shock:
Homer007

Post by Homer007 »

This was such a huge upgrade to my old setup (using an external USB 5.25 drive). Thanks BIlly for your prompt response and follow up. I requested a slim drive on Thursday 8/18, and received it Monday 8/22. Already ripped 3 UHD discs with MakeMKV without issue. I love how I no longer need an external power source for my setup, and can store the drive away in it's included case without taking up space on my desk. I highly recommend using this solution for anyone else looking for friendly UHD drives.
kenjo

Post by kenjo »

Ordered and the drive came quick (few days)! Billy is responsive and great communication. The drive is working perfectly. I highly recommend if you want an easy solution that works from the get-go.
Jyk6000

Post by Jyk6000 »

Works great with my tests so far. Ordering and shipping was top notch. Thanks!
GDBzus

Post by GDBzus »

Ordered on a Friday and it was delivered by Monday morning. The drive worked flawlessly with no effort on my end beyond plugging it in and using MakeMKV. Billy is extremely responsive and followed up quickly each time I emailed him. Would (and probably will eventually) buy another in a heartbeat.
buttscream

Post by buttscream »

Billy was very prompt and professional. Shipping was expedient and the drive works flawlessly. Great product and excellent service (he even followed up to answer any questions I had) -- Thank you, Billy!
cmb2169

Post by cmb2169 »

I ordered a drive from Billy about two weeks ago. It shipped and arrived promptly. Works perfectly!
mkv_0206ozmz

Post by mkv_0206ozmz »

Got a drive from Billy and he shipped it ultra fast! I had inquired initially about one over a year ago, don't regret the purchase one bit. He is very responsive and was great to deal with, thanks Billy!
jmichael99

Post by jmichael99 »

Received my drive fast and works flawlessly
BlackJackFruit

Post by BlackJackFruit »

I bought from Billcar11 an LG BU40N in Aluminum Silver and it worked flawlessly. I signed up just to leave a review of the great communication through email and quick turn around time after sending payment through zelle.
NJK61705

Post by NJK61705 »

I bought from Billy and received everything promised with quick shipping. I had one issue I figured out myself: My powered USB hub was not providing enough power for the drive. Once I hooked up directly to my PC all works beautifully.

Thanks!
OCads

Post by OCads »

Billy is amazing! I messaged him, and he responded very quickly. When I purchased the drive, I had it the next day. Faster than Amazon! And he messaged me to check that it was delivered, and to see if I had any issues with it. I'll definitely recommend him to anyone else that needs a reliable drive with fast shipping. Thanks Billy!
Whacko

Post by Whacko »

Billy was great. Quickly shipped and exactly as described. Works great and the drive is quick.
Ucfmike

Post by Ucfmike »

Just purchased from Billy. Fast shipping, great service, everything works as advertised. Full recommendation if you are looking to pick up a drive that you know will work.