Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Skirge01

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by Skirge01 »

Skirge01 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:53 pm
Another very satisfied customer of Billycar11. I bricked one drive earlier this year and nearly bricked another one (salvaged, due to Billy's help here on the forums, as well). Anyhow, very easy to deal with and much faster arrival for the drive than I expected; granted I'm only a few states away. But, it's a really nice product, from drive to enclosure, and even the carrying case. Of course, it's also working beautifully. Thanks Billy!
After ripping the entire Stargate SG-1 series from discs over the past several days, I simply had to come back here and reiterate just how awesome it was to purchase this drive and what a pleasure it is to use it. I thought the portable nature of it was going to be annoying (as opposed to having an internal drive in my PC), but it's not. Everything stores in the case and it's so easy to unzip the case and plug it in for a while and then put it back in storage. I just finished putting it away and I, literally, had a smile on my face because of how... enjoyable... it was. I know it may sound silly, but, once again, thanks Billy!
amoore

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by amoore »

I'm another satisfied customer. I contacted Billy on May 16th and received my drive on May 20th. I have a growing library of blu rays and 4K blu rays that I've been desperately wanting to digitize. I'm not a fan of the digital services (e.g., like the ones that come with disc), nor did I want compressed digital replicas. With the help of Billy and the drive he set up for me, so far, I've ripped a little over 50 films and still going. Billy was quick, helpful, and responsive. Thank you, Billy.
allischalmersman

Post by allischalmersman »

Emailed Billy and paid for drive. He shipped the next day and I received it the 3rd day. Went 3 for 3 successfully ripping 3 brand new UHD discs that my internal drive just wouldn't rip.

Great experience. Thanks!
ThomasG

Post by ThomasG »

2nd drive successfully flashed by Billy. Could not recommend anyone more! 5 Stars plus!
cheezwhizz

Post by cheezwhizz »

Just purchased two of these from Billy.

They arrived very quickly and Billy was excellent with communication and updates. I tested and both are working on my 2019 MacBook Pro 16". The UHD drives came with USB type-C cables (as well as the standard type-A) which is a really nice bonus in my opinion because my MacBook only has type-C connections.

Works great, no issues, satisfied customer!

Thanks Billy!
Forin7

Post by Forin7 »

Ordered 2 drives from Billy last month. So far I’ve ripped about 200 discs and they work very well. I highly recommend ordering from Billy. His drives arrived quickly and are plug and play with Makemkv. I was ripping discs to my synology NAS within minutes of opening the boxes. I am very happy with my purchases and sent a couple friends Billy’s way. Would order again without hesitation.

The only issues I have come across:
A couple Funimation BlueRays not encoded properly and refused to rip, even after using the ISO method.

Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah / Godzilla and Mothra: The Battle for Earth - The Toho Godzilla Collection
Refuses to load in either drive, go figure it’s like $300 on eBay.

The USB C port on my laptop stopped working after about 100 discs. Not sure if it burned out or not, using both USB ports now and it works fine.

Not an issue with the drive just some insight on crappy encodings. It’s worth noting ripping TV series is slightly stressful. Ash vs Evil Dead disc 1 had an AVsync error that took 36 hours to rip. ( yes 36 hours). After watching the MKV there is about 15 seconds of no audio at the start of episode 2, the rest plays fine.
MartyMcFlea

Post by MartyMcFlea »

Just got mine from Billy today. He was very communicative and the unit works great! Very satisfied. Thanks Billy!
seekup

Post by seekup »

Super quick turnaround and shipping, drive works perfectly!

Thanks Billy!
KIKIMONGA

Post by KIKIMONGA »

I just bought a UHD drive from Billy Carlson... and what a great experience. Not only did he sell me this drive in record time (appears to be 'overnighted'), but had also rendered 'Flashing' services, all at a very reasonable price.
I can't recommend Billy enough. If you need more evidence of this review, read everyone elses! They all say the same thing. This is how I originally decided to contact and purchase this drive with little to no risk.

For those needing to strip their 4K Discs, you probably couldn't find a better one stop shop to acquire both the drive & service.
You can email Billy at: billycar5924@gmail.com
smamber

Post by smamber »

I just received my preflashed UHD drive that I purchased from Billy. I absolutely recommend him most highly. There was initially a problem with USPS not delivering my drive (their fault for sure, not Billy's) and he very promptly replaced it by shipping another one. The drive itself is very high quality and works perfectly right out of the box. Billy does a great job and I am very happy to have this drive.
randman

Post by randman »

Got another drive from Billy. Great service and drive! Thanks!!
jkosharek

Post by jkosharek »

Purchased a LG BU40N in the external USB-C cage for use on my Macbook while we are in the process of moving. Drive works perfect and the cost + shipping was very reasonable. Shipping time and Billy's communication are excellent! Purchasing from Billy is highly recommended.
Matters

Post by Matters »

Another satisfied customer here from Billy. He quickly shipped the item and it works perfectly. Highly recommend!
gavin

Post by gavin »

Purchased a LG Drive from Billy about a month ago. Plugged in and started working immediately! Fast response, fast shipping, great service overall from Billy.

Highly recommended!
DaveRZ

Post by DaveRZ »

Great service from Billy! Ordered a drive, he shipped it the next day, got it quickly. Works great and great communication. Very happy with the drive and service!