Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
mistersquid

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by mistersquid »

The product I received from Billycar11 is top notch.

What's more, his service and support are predictable, reliable, and—perhaps the most mind-bending twist in this modern age of the Internet—personable.

Thanks Billycar11!

Also, huge shout out to MakeMKV. Until coming here, I'd never purchased a license for Beta software. Having done so, I have zero regrets.
lalley

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by lalley »

My BU40N from Billy is working great! He was very helpful in providing the info I needed to remove it from the case and install it in my laptop.
tomanderson3141

Post by tomanderson3141 »

I ordered a drive from Billy on Jan 8 and had it in my hands on Jan 13!
Quick service and great communication along the way!

Plugged it in and MakeMKV was happy as a clam.
I expected my first venture into this brave new world of 4K UHD was going to be more difficult, but I guess it was my lucky day.

Thanks, Billy.
IDtheTarget

Post by IDtheTarget »

Yet another positive review for Billy! I contacted him via email and he responded within 24 hours. He gave me instructions on payment, but my bank doesn't work with GPay for some reason, so he worked with me to make an alternative method of payment. He maintained good communications throughout the transaction. For instance, I really wanted the aluminum case, and he gave me a clear and accurate estimate of the added time it would take for him to provide that product. He sent the drive in the timeframe he described, and even emailed me a tracking number.

The drive was packaged well and arrived in pristine condition. It included a good solid USB 3 cable that worked well. The drive worked as advertised.

In all, I'm extremely happy and can unreservedly recommend Billy and his service.
southerndrawl

Post by southerndrawl »

. Is the BU40N still the recommended drive to go? Torn between the WH16NS60 + enclosure, BW-16D1HT + enclosure or a BU40N with an enclosure. Or any other recommended drive. Can't find a side by side comparison of each of these units. Want to backup movies and burn data discs for safe keeping
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

southerndrawl wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:33 pm
. Is the BU40N still the recommended drive to go? Torn between the WH16NS60 + enclosure, BW-16D1HT + enclosure or a BU40N with an enclosure. Or any other recommended drive. Can't find a side by side comparison of each of these units. Want to backup movies and burn data discs for safe keeping
Yes the BU40N is the only thing I sell I found it to be the most reliable with all my flashing and testing
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
kzoomi1

Post by kzoomi1 »

I ordered a 4K drive from Billy, and he got one shipped out to me quickly. It works great, and the price was very reasonable. Now I can continue putting all of my movies and TV shows on my NAS server. Thank you for all of your help Billy!!
Brian
cckoller

Post by cckoller »

Another A+ review: Great service and communication. Unbelievably fast delivery. BU409 works flawlessly.
dtcjem

Post by dtcjem »

Just want to give a shout out to Billy!! I bought a flashed drive from him and it is perfect. I didn't want to mess around with securing a drive and attempting to flash it and went with him. The drive is perfect and is quickly filling my Plex Server. Fast reliable service and he has responded directly to questions I have posted on the forums to help me as I navigate the unknowns.

I highly recommend Billy.

Dave
supermoose

Post by supermoose »

Billy was wonderful. I originally paid him for the $192 drive with the type-C cables that is no longer available, but he informed me of my mistake and refunded me the amount. He also ensured to test the drive before shipping. It is well worth the money.
maczajka

Post by maczajka »

Billy was awesome! I sent him an email late on Jan 5th and he responded almost immediately letting me know that he had just sold out of drives but he had more on the way and should be able to get one out in a day or two. Within three days he was able to get a drive flashed, tested, and delivered! I've gone through a couple 4K discs, some Blu-Rays, and also some DVD's and all have ripped flawlessly. I couldn't recommend Billy more!

Mike
ctarczon

Post by ctarczon »

Another +1 for Billy. This is normally the kind of thing I would research and do myself but decided to throw money at the problem this time. No regrets, got a nice new drive that ripped perfectly in a transaction easier than eBay. Thanks!
rober1sf

Post by rober1sf »

Thanks Billy! Super fast turnaround on getting the drive flashed and shipped out!!! Super helpful for a newbie like me to MakeMKV. Drive works great; no issues at all. I appreciate your willingness to go above and beyond for me. You sir are a Rockstar!!!!
radogast

Post by radogast »

I bought a drive from Billy a few weeks ago and everything was very easy to order, track the delivery, and setup. I've been ripping everything from 25 year old DVD's to 4k Blurays and it's all worked well. I even sent Billy too much money due to my mistake as he had to switch products around the time I purchased and he refunded the money I'd overpaid. I'd definitely recommend buying a drive from him.
bowenwil

Post by bowenwil »

I am extremely pleased with my new UHD drive. Everything worked well along the way -- my early email consultation with Billy, the transaction and delivery, and, of course, the drive itself. I would highly recommend Billy's service.