Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Demise

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by Demise »

Fast shipping and a good guy.
AverZippy

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by AverZippy »

Thanks for doing this. The drive works well. I've used it on CDs, DVDs, and both 1080p and UHD Blu-ray discs. I'm sure I could have figured it out with your instructions and my own drive, but not needing to spend the extra time was worth the minor extra cost of buying your a drive from you.
atemybroccoli

Post by atemybroccoli »

Ordered a macOS compatible drive from Billy on a Friday, received it on Monday, Billy checked in on me on Tuesday. I was out of town (I did not expect such a fast turnaround) and finally got to testing it these past couple of days and it's been perfect. Couldn't be happier with the experience.
Ronswanson281330

Post by Ronswanson281330 »

Fast shipping, works like a charm. Super easy to use.

Thanks.
LCRIII

Post by LCRIII »

This post is overdue by me,last month I took a chance and did something I normally wouldn't even consider. I cold e-mailed someone based solely on a post in a forum I never heard of until I started investigating optical drives to replace the failing one in my laptop. By the luck of the draw I picked Billy and I can't say enough good things about my experience. He responded quickly answered my questions and after receiving payment sent my
LG-BU40N flashed and working perfectly. I plugged into my usb port and went to town on my movie collection.
It read everything I threw at it with the exception ofa couple of damaged disc's that nothing was going to read.

Fair price,fast responses and fast shipping. What more can you ask for?

Thanks Billy.
acrylamidetic

Post by acrylamidetic »

I previously had one of the internal lg drives I flashed myself following directions on this forum. It worked for awhile but started failing. Rather than buying another internal which appear to have reliability issues, I decided to order a pre-flashed external online and found Billy in this forum.

Inquired on 11/20, he got back to me within a couple hours and I paid later that same day. He put it in the mail the next day and I received it 3 business days later (which spanned Thanksgiving). Gave it a try and have had great experience so far ripping both 4K uhd and blu-ray on both Mac and windows with no issue.

Would highly recommend.
Tesla3327

Post by Tesla3327 »

Throwing in another positive experience to this thread. Communication & shipping were both excellent! Packed well and everything worked right away!

-- Tesla3327
datjazz

Post by datjazz »

Remember all those times you were told not to send money to strangers on the internet? Well, disregard them, since Billy is the real deal. He made it very easy to place an order, and my new drive arrived a few days later. I have now tested it on a variety of discs (UHD Blu-ray as well as standard Blu-ray, DVD, CD) and it works flawlessly. I'm glad to have added new functionality to my physical media hoarding process. Many thanks to Billy!
ThomasG

Post by ThomasG »

Well, after having read all the postings, would you really consider Billy a stranger? :wink:
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

Ok everyone im all out for the year wont be getting any more shipments till next year because of delays.
i will be doing deeply discounted automated flashers on the 24th and 25th email me for one with your makemkv drive info and your will get a flasher.
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
AlienOne

Post by AlienOne »

Hey, just wanted to create an account to post here that I asked Billycar11 for a flash for my Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK drive through e-mail, and not only was he very quick to respond and answer any questions I had, but he also got me the flash the same day I asked for it. It worked flawlessly, and I've so far ripped the entire Zack Snyder Justice League 4k disks and am in the middle of ripping The Matrix collection 4k disks with zero issues. I played the content back on my DuneHD from the hard drive I ripped it to, and the playback is great. This is exactly what I was hoping for. Great response and transaction. Would do it again, and I definitely recommend his services.

Thanks!
budley007

Post by budley007 »

Just purchased my third UHD drive from Billy. Again, excellent service from start to finish. Communication, QC, packaging and shipping time - All perfect. Thanks, Billy
ericawful

Post by ericawful »

"I do not and will not sell desktop drives 25% of them like the Asus BW-16D1HT or LG WH16NS60 are defective and will get read errors on UHD discs"

Aren't desktop drives what you're selling?
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

ericawful wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:14 pm
"I do not and will not sell desktop drives 25% of them like the Asus BW-16D1HT or LG WH16NS60 are defective and will get read errors on UHD discs"

Aren't desktop drives what you're selling?
no i sell the BU40N in a USB case
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
apearse

Post by apearse »

Just got my drive and it works great! Shipping was super quick and works as expected!

Thanks so much!