Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Billycar11

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code $10

Post by Billycar11 »

well guys the pioneer XS07 are already getting hard to get expect short supply until late April - early May.
i only have 1 source left at current price.
So get them while you can I still have some incoming for the other source not sure when they will run out
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
Motoxxx

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code $10

Post by Motoxxx »

Billycar11 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:46 am
Motoxxx wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:07 am
Billycar11 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:54 pm

USB 3
Got your Pioneer XS07S in mail last. What write speed usually you get for ripping 4k movie? Max I got 4x
4x is max for pioneers see speed test in guide
it reads discs very well compared to other drives
Billy, thank you for the drive. Been testing the drive for the last two weeks and it's been great from all different studios.
ghm94110

Post by ghm94110 »

Received Pioneer BDR-XS07U. The unit has read and ripped 3 Blu-rays my LG could not handle. Glad I made this purchase.
DIDS72

Post by DIDS72 »

Just got through with doing the flash of my drive that Billy put together for me. I highly recommend dealing with Billy. He is very responsive and patient with any questions you may have. Best $25 I have ever spent. Thanks Billy!!
average-noob

Post by average-noob »

Bought a Pioneer BDR-XS07S Silver USB 3.0 from Billycar11 and it went great! Received it in a timely fashion.
nathandyer

Post by nathandyer »

I ordered an LG WP/BP50 drive, and the experience was fantastic. I reached out via email, sent money via Google Pay, and within just a day or two my new drive was flashed, tested, and on its way to me. It arrived the same week as I first reached out, and I was impressed at the condition of everything. All the cables were still in their original packaging, and Billy even took the time to put the drive back in its plastic, too! If I didn't know any better, I would have thought this came right off the factory shelf. Great service, and the drive works perfectly!
TripQue

Post by TripQue »

It was a pleasure doing business with Billy. He was very responsive to my inquiries and the drive arrived quickly working as described. Very pleased. thanks Billy!
NDrewK

Post by NDrewK »

Ordered an LG WP/BP50 drive and it works great! It was shipped it out super fast. Thank you very much Billy!
jshuf77

Post by jshuf77 »

Ordered an LG WP/BP50 from Billy based on the reviews here, and my experience was exactly as others have described - responsive, fast shipment, drive arrived in original packaging, and works exactly as expected. Would have no hesitation in ordering again. Thanks Billy!
neadrothal

Post by neadrothal »

Excellent Service and shipping. Product arrived quickly and in mint condition. Drive works great and fits the description.
leviathan

Post by leviathan »

Great communication from Billy, fast shipping and great product delivered!

Got a flashed Pioneer XS07S and have already ripped a bunch of my blu-rays, everything working perfectly.

Highly recommended
dcw96161

Post by dcw96161 »

Wow. Just wow.

I had my doubts, like many. But due to all the praise and appreciation here, I bit the bullet.

I first contacted Billy by email on April 2. I'm on the West Coast, he's on the East, so he didn’t get my email until the 3rd. I hemmed and hawed with myself, but then sent him $225 by Zelle the evening of the 3d. He responded the 4th, and I had my drive, the Pioneer, on the 5th. In perfect shape, with the cable that I'd added on. I have ripped 11 blu-rays since Friday. It's Monday afternoon.

Excellent service. Great product. Great guy to work with.

I'm not ordinarily a trusting person, but this worked like a charm. Highly recommend.

Thanks Billy.
ChriZ0529

Post by ChriZ0529 »

Got back to me really quickly and shipped out the Pioneer drive with tracking the same day I paid!

Since getting the drive I've already used it for almost 200 4k discs and quite a few dvds and blurays. Had no issues and was able to read some blurays my un-flashed 2015 LG BP50 drive could not.

I've been using it with an extra thunderbolt cable I had so I could leave it plugged into a usb-c port and consistently get 4.0 read rate on all my 4ks so far!

Thanks a lot for the great service!
boomerd35

Post by boomerd35 »

I ordered the Pioneer drive from Billy and couldn't be more pleased. Communication and shipment were lightning quick. The Post Office messed up the original shipment, but Billy was easy to work with and we got it all sorted out. A+++
daaajester

Post by daaajester »

Billy was super responsive to answer my questions immediately. We lamented my previous purchase from another on the forums that uses the internal 3.5 internal lg and asus drives that failed on me after about 200 movies, apparently that's a "bin lottery" issue with those drives failing very early.. and thus why he doesn't sell them. Anyhow I ordered the external slim pioneer drive and couldn't be happier, its ripping everything no issues.