Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Lordv8r

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by Lordv8r »

Very responsive to the initial email and follow up emails. Ordered at the end of one week and received it the beginning of next week. Very fast about processing the order and shipping it out in a timely manner. Drive came packaged very well with all of the promised accessories. I've ripped 10+ 4k titles all without a single hiccup. Billy is great to work with and if I ever need another I will not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Although I don't foresee needing any technical assistance with this drive or the ripping process, it's nice to know that he's available if you do need it.
literary_virus

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by literary_virus »

Very happy I came across Billy's thread here. He is very responsive and helpful. He answered my dumb questions and shipped the drive out super fast. Drive works flawlessly as advertised.
dcallen42

Post by dcallen42 »

Came fast as a virgin and twice as clean.

Seriously though; Super fast response and shipping. Drive working flawlessly as a plug n play. Professional quality all around.
greensong4133

Post by greensong4133 »

Ordered a drive. As others have said, very responsive and fast shipping. Arrived quickly and works great. Easiest way to get a drive. Definitely recommend.
chiapet15

Post by chiapet15 »

I'm brand new to this and am so glad I found this thread. I wanted to get started quickly and purchasing a pre-flashed drive is the most trouble-free approach. Billy is super responsive, ships quickly, and is helpful in answering any questions.
timmo

Post by timmo »

I just ordered a drive from Billy and he was very responsive and quick to ship. Absolute pleasure to deal with. The drive is super fast compared to my old ones, and it looks nice too. Nice travel case and cables as well. Highly recommend!
murixbob

Post by murixbob »

Ordered a drive from Billy, he responded the same day and was quick to ship. Even gave me some information about it being better for the drive to rip first than encode once on a hard drive. Works great. Would recommend for sure.
no-one

Post by no-one »

Ordered a drive from Billy after my second ASUS BW-16D1HT died after a few months of light usage. Communication with Billy was quick and to the point, drive arrived quickly and well packaged. I hooked up the new drive to my MacBook using the supplied USB-C cable and ripped a dozen or so new DVD, Blu-ray and UHD discs that had piled up in the meantime. Didn't encounter any problems and the new drive looks snazzy in the flat enclosure. The travel case will come in handy as well. Happy customer here!
libransv69

Post by libransv69 »

Ordered a drive from Billy and it arrived super fast, in perfect condition. I have ripped 4k and regular blurays discs with absolutely no problem. Highly recommend Billy for fast, prompt and quality service.
jons6172

Post by jons6172 »

Just wanted to comment here.
Billy remotely flashed my BH16NS40 this week. The drive is working flawless after the flash and now is able to read 4K UHD videos that it would not read before. The drive must be hooked up to a PC (not MAC) for the flash. I have both a PC and Mac and run MakeMKV primarily on the mac, so I had to move the drive over to the PC and install MakeMKV on that machine for the flash installation. However, as soon as the flash installation was completed, I ran a test burn on my PC and sure enough, it worked! I then proceeded to move the drive back to my mac burn station and have been successful ripping dvd, blu ray and UHD videos with the machine. I have ran about a dozen titles through the device since the flash and have experienced zero issues.

Thanks Billy for an excellent service!
Skirge01

Post by Skirge01 »

Another very satisfied customer of Billycar11. I bricked one drive earlier this year and nearly bricked another one (salvaged, due to Billy's help here on the forums, as well). Anyhow, very easy to deal with and much faster arrival for the drive than I expected; granted I'm only a few states away. But, it's a really nice product, from drive to enclosure, and even the carrying case. Of course, it's also working beautifully. Thanks Billy!
cletusb

Post by cletusb »

I spent some time trying to make a UHD drive work - learned a lot sure but spent a quite a bit on false starts in the end I contacted Billy.
As others have noted Billy is responsive and reliable. The drive I ordered arrived promptly and on time, more importantly - it just worked. No messing no flashing just perfect.
I highly recommend going this way Thanks Billy
jgraham045

Post by jgraham045 »

Billy was great and was very good at keeping me updated in the processing and then shipping process. Got the drive and it just works perfectly. I've backed up DVD, BD, 4K, PS1 and PS2 games so far with no issues at all. The included case and both cables is great. Definitely would recommend!
Shanewill

Post by Shanewill »

I just purchased a pre-flashed drive and it worked perfectly. Billy shipped it to me really fast. I believe I had the drive within a week of sending the payment. My computer isn’t set up for 4K. It’s an i7 windows 10 with the standard graphics card, nothing special. Once I put in my 4K disc MakeMKV recognized it and copied it. I can now play the movie on my Nvidia Shield from my NAS.
BILDCAT

Post by BILDCAT »

Easy to purchase and very fast shipping. Looks well done and works right out of the box. Do not hesitate to purchase from Billy. You won’t be sorry.