Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
tgun603

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by tgun603 »

Ordered the drive from Billy on 09/20 (paid via Google Pay). Billy shipped it the next day (09/21), provided email update with tracking on 09/22, and I received it on 09/23 (I'm in NH) -- pretty fast!
The drive read few UHD disks just fine and I created backups with makemkv.
Excellent service! Thank you, Billy!
kooway

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by kooway »

A+ to Billy and his super fast responses and even faster delivery.
jondon

Post by jondon »

I'll add to the positive reviews for Billy's drives and customer service. I received my drive last month, and I've been using it consistently since then to rip DVDS, Blu-Rays, and 4K discs with no issues. I encountered one error shortly after I received the drive, but Billy was very responsive and was able to help me rectify it quickly (no issue with the dive, just user error on my part that Billy helped walk me through).

Highly recommended!
oreofarmer

Post by oreofarmer »

Just received the drive and it works great. Very fast turn around time from order to shipment and delivery. Would recommend 100%.
BlazeofGloree

Post by BlazeofGloree »

I recently contacted Billy via email and requested an external optical drive that I could connect to my Windows 10 laptop by way of USB. Billy was very quick to respond throughout the entire communication process, he was very professional and delivered the requested product promptly upon completion of payment. So far, I have tested 20 to 30 4K UHD, Bluray and DVD discs through the optical drive using MakeMKV. I am very pleased to say that the drive works perfectly, with absolutely no issues. I would highly recommend anyone looking to get an optical drive for similar needs, to reach out to Billy. He will definitely deliver as promised.
nathansnow70

Post by nathansnow70 »

Received the drive shortly after contact and payment. Everything works as expected. Great person to work with!
dxrmkvun

Post by dxrmkvun »

Well, I can confirm that none of the positive experiences listed here are fake or exaggerated. I had the same experience that everyone else did. Fast response to email questions, shipped the next day, works perfectly out of the box. He even followed up with me to make sure I received it OK. Billy is one awesome dude. If you want a working, pre-configured UHD drive fast with no problems, Billy is Da Man.

Stuff you should know: The drive is USB-powered, so make sure it's connected to fully-powered USB port on your computer. If you ain't got one o' dem, or just want to make sure the drive has sufficient power, the drive also comes with a double USB-A cable, so you can plug it into both a USB data port and a second USB port to supply additional power. I plugged the second connector into a USB charger/power supply just to make sure the drive always has plenty of power. Works great with no issues. Just make sure you plug the correct connector into the data port (the instructions clearly identify which connector is data+power and which is power only).
nmdoyles

Post by nmdoyles »

Ordered a drive from Billy. It arrived promptly and has functioned flawlessly in several rips. I should have done this long ago.
gclaugus

Post by gclaugus »

Billy is responsive and fast in shipping--his drive worked perfectly for me. Thanks so much!
HittiittitiH

Post by HittiittitiH »

HittiittitiH wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:32 pm
Thanks Billy! Very impressive. All around a 10!

My unit came today, great communication.

I backed up 16+ titles "movies" and got it Jul 24, 2021, this drive is a beast and I love it, I am grateful for this service! Thank You!

NDLSLPR

Post by NDLSLPR »

Bought a preflashed BU40N. Fast shipping, excellent communication and a great product, just like every other review says. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others!
Cookie

Post by Cookie »

I was having a problem getting a drive to work reliably and decided to reach out to Billy for help.
I ordered a BU40N which arrived very quickly. I wish I would have done this before. This just works out of the box and I've had no problems with several rips since it arrived.

Thank you, Billy for having this great service and being an asset to the community.
Roerich

Post by Roerich »

Received my drive on the 9th and the entire process was extremely fast and easy. Drive works great and I would absolutely recommend it
arules99

Post by arules99 »

Billy is very prompt and polite in his replies.
He was able to explain to me how to check if my existing blu Ray drive could be flashed or not (it could not).
I bought a new UHD drive from him. It came promptly in the mail. I was able to plug it and rip a legally purchased UHD disk to my computer using MakeMKV without any issues or extra steps.

Very pleased doing business with Billy.
Highly recommend.
bdemiller

Post by bdemiller »

Billy is great to work with.
I was leery about making a purchase of this size. But reading all the stellar comments I decided to give it a go.
Super fast shipping.
Well packaged, and working as described out of the box.
I'm a newbie, so it has taken some time to figure out makemkv, but the drive is working great.
13 rips so far.

If you are interested in a UHD friendly drive just pull the trigger.