Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
picman123

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by picman123 »

Billycar,

I'm hoping you're reading this thread. I wanted to let you know I sent you 2 emails yesterday looking for a UHD drive. Please let me know if you have any available I would like to make a purchase.

Thank you.
Billycar11

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by Billycar11 »

picman123 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:37 am
Billycar,

I'm hoping you're reading this thread. I wanted to let you know I sent you 2 emails yesterday looking for a UHD drive. Please let me know if you have any available I would like to make a purchase.

Thank you.
Sorry was out yesterday all emails from yesterday have been responded to
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
jacquelinebp212

Post by jacquelinebp212 »

I purchased a drive from Billy. It works like a charm and he has been very responsive. I recommend his drives.
-Jacqueline
Dfiorentine7005

Post by Dfiorentine7005 »

Just received my preflashed BU40N.
The ordering process was very fast and smooth. I received my order in less than a week.

The product itself is as advertised. I was able to plug in and start ripping UHD Blu-ray’s right out of the box.

Thanks Billy!
pdm4187

Post by pdm4187 »

Delivered as promised and works great..
deinspanjer

Post by deinspanjer »

I contacted Billy via e-mail and requested a drive. Payed via Zelle and received the drive shortly afterword. Everything is working as expected. Thank you!
nightwhisper

Post by nightwhisper »

Everyone works as advertised. Received and verified. Thank you :)
MFGFry

Post by MFGFry »

I just received my drive from Billy, and I'm currently using it for the first time. Everything was exactly as described, and the enclosure and travel case are very good quality. The drive is working flawlessly. I went for the BU40N drive, flashed, and in a USB enclosure with travel case. Billy was very easy to deal with, and communicated with me at each step of the ordering process so I knew how things were progressing. Great service - thanks Billy!
traumajunkie7784

Post by traumajunkie7784 »

If you are looking for a quick, easy solution to get a quality pre-flashed drive that will allow you to quickly and easily start burning UHD Blu-rays from your computer, Billy is the guy you are looking for. Obviously, I was skeptical, since I am new to all this, and I was a little uncomfortable sending $200 to a random internet stranger. But I can assure you, Billy is legit. He responded almost immediately (almost too soon....hmmmm), and I got the drive, well packaged, in the mail like 3 days later. Plugged it in and I was good to go. I highly recommend. Thanks Billy!
the_brain

Post by the_brain »

Hello, I sent an email over a week ago. Hoping to hear back soon. Thanks!
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

the_brain wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:20 pm
I'm don't have any unread or not responded to emails what's your email make sure you sent it to the right email address and you not confusing me with one of the other sellers that dont seem to be taking emails any more
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
the_brain

Post by the_brain »

Billycar11 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:51 pm
the_brain wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:20 pm
I'm don't have any unread or not responded to emails what's your email make sure you sent it to the right email address and you not confusing me with one of the other sellers that dont seem to be taking emails any more
You're right! I didn't realize there were multiple sellers with different threads. It was not you that I emailed. But I will be reaching out shortly. Thanks!
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

Responded you guys don't need to post you sent me an email I almost always reply the same day. I'm very active in my email
Lagislag

Post by Lagislag »

I just wanted to thank Billycar11 for the fast service. Thanks Billy for the fast response and quick delivery. I received it last week, but didn't have time to post on here. I wanted to just let others know that everything was as expected. The slim disk drive worked with UHD disk like a charm. The travel case is also a nice bonus when needing to store that Drive away.

Thanks for your service Billy.