Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
redderthanafeutz

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by redderthanafeutz »

Got a preflashed drive back in December from Billy. I've run about 30 discs through it from DVD to UHD and it works great! No hassle, great communication, fast shipping. Thank you!
rapster

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by rapster »

Billy shipped my drive faster than I expected. Communication and service were both great. I've tried several discs and everything works well. Highly recommended.
Davidb4196

Post by Davidb4196 »

I bought a Buffalo external drive from Billy who promptly sent it out and I received it the same week. He provided some technical expertise and helped me
get up and running. I was able to to rip my 4K UHD movies easily using this drive and using MakeMKV.

I would highly recommend doing business with this individual again.

David Bucher
Regulus

Post by Regulus »

Created this account to post this positive review. He was quick, professional, and courteous. Happy to do business with him.
BradFMJ

Post by BradFMJ »

Good communication. Shipped the drive fast. It works great.
esander3

Post by esander3 »

Just want to thank Billy for the great service. I purchased a flashed drive from him and he was wonderful to work with and the drive reads discs flawlessly.

Now if I could just figure out how to encode including HDR, etc...
asr101

Post by asr101 »

Just finished putting my new drive through its paces. It works perfectly.

Billy was quick to respond to my inquiry and quickly shipped the drive out Priority Mail - it only took two days to reach me on the west coast.

If you need a great drive that works perfectly with MakeMKV and all discs - Billy is your man!

PS - The cables (there are two one for power and one for data) on the drive are non removable and pretty short you might end up wanting a couple of USB female to male extension cables.
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

asr101 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:41 am

PS - The cables (there are two one for power and one for data) on the drive are non removable and pretty short you might end up wanting a couple of USB female to male extension cables.
Thanks for the review.

But just to clear it up for other customers the cable is removable and replaceable the usb c upgrade cable I offer provides data and power so does the stock cable the second one is optional for low powered usb ports and may not be needed
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
asr101

Post by asr101 »

Yes Billy just contacted me - The low power adaptor pops right off reviling a USB 3 micro B port. If you do not have this kind of cable I would recommend buying one from Billy at the same time.
executor999

Post by executor999 »

I recently ordered a 4k UHD drive from Billy and am very satisfied with the end result. It does everything I want it to. Billy was great in answering all my questions and concerns and even helped support my technical challenges. Now that I have re-discovered MakeMKV and all it's power, I let go of all my old software that I used to back up my movie discs and make playable digital versions of them. Thanks Billy.

~ Dan
BrainWart

Post by BrainWart »

I bought a drive from Billy as well. It works well with the USB C cable and arrived much faster than I expected.

Cody
CaptainPicardE

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable,Remote Flashing,

Post by CaptainPicardE »

As a satisfied repeat buyer I highly recommend Billy as the person to contact if in want of a 4k drive for reading disks. His responsiveness and expedient safely packaged and tracked shipping are top notch.
CaptainPicardE wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:02 am
Billy asked me to comment on my experience with him in this thread.
I reached out to him by email Monday morning, sent payment by Paypal Monday afternoon, and had the drive in my hands Friday afternoon (Illinois, USA). He packaged the drive itself so that it was very safe for shipping [...] also followed up with me to make sure I received what I asked for, which I did, and I am pleased with the device's performance and capabilities. Overall my experience has been very good, and should I have want of such a drive in the future Billy can expect to hear from me.
socfan12

Post by socfan12 »

Just registered to provide some feedback. Long time lurker, first time poster. Wanted to also provide props to Billy for a quick and painless transaction. I paid Billy on Wens, ripped my first 4k file on Saturday. I used the USB A port but will try the USB C next. Dont expect any issues. Buy from Billy with confidence!

Thanks for the easy transaction, Billy!

allen
neverjoined

Post by neverjoined »

Billy worked fast anddrive worked flawlessly. Would order from him again.
Ravenpacker

Post by Ravenpacker »

This is not a paid advertisement. Billy was fast, patient and trustworthy. Recommend Recommend Recommend!