Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
MileHighVibes

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by MileHighVibes »

I had a great experience ordering from Billy. Communication was great and I had the drive in my hands in 3 days. It’s been working flawlessly so far. Highly recommend!
jdnyc

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by jdnyc »

I received the flashed BU 40N drive from Billy last week. It works great, better than I expected. Don't hesitate to get one from him. It's a great drive and Billy is super easy to purchase from.
skhenson

Post by skhenson »

Billy is awesome. I paid for a drive late one night (after midnight) and it was in the mail with tracking info the next afternoon -- less than 12 hours after I first contacted him. The drive itself works flawlessly and is well worth buying from Billy. I couldn't be happier.
BillBrasky

Post by BillBrasky »

Another satisfied customer of Billy's. Good communication and shipping speed. Recommended!
mitchkeeter

Post by mitchkeeter »

Very happy with this purchase. Absolutely worth extra to have a known, working drive. Immediately shipped. Rips Both 4k and regular blu-ray reliably. Regular blue-ray on my Mac mini M1 plugged into USB-C is currently ripping at 19.8 MB/s (4.6X) about halfway through disk. I am currently ripping disks from my local library and it works about 80-90% of the time. (in other words, fairly abused disks). On new disks, it works perfectly.

I've ripped about 25 Blu-rays and 5 DVD's so far. (It is slower on DVD's than a dedicated DVD drive)

The drive itself is fairly quiet, came with both USB-C to USB-C and USB-A x2 to USB-C connectors. Also includes a nice semi-hard protective carry case.
MakeMKV_Driove_data.png
MakeMKV_Driove_data.png (94.08 KiB) Viewed 6718 times
kimballisms

Post by kimballisms »

Another satisfied customer here. Drive works perfectly, including UHD discs, in macOS on an M1 MacBook Pro. Thanks Billy!
fredheushs

Post by fredheushs »

I purchased a pre-flashed LG BU40N drive from Billy. The drive came fast and Billy was super friendly. It works great on all of the disks that I have tried so far.
plexisnexis

Post by plexisnexis »

Communication was very prompt. Payment was simple. Drive arrived in a timely manner and is working great!

Will not hesitate to recommend to friends, or come back for future follow-up purchases.
salokin

Post by salokin »

I purchased a BU40N from Billy. It's working great. I've backed up Blu-rays and UHD Discs. Everything has performed as expected.

Billy was very responsive during the purchase process and shipped quickly. The packing was very secure. Very good experience. Highly recommend.
SmartOne_2000

Post by SmartOne_2000 »

Like many others before me, I also purchased a pre-flashed LG BU40N drive from Billy. The drive came fast and was professionally packaged. It ripped all of the disks that I have tried so far with makemkv. Billy is super friendly with excellent tech support.
ryanmkv

Post by ryanmkv »

As others have said, I am very satisfied with my purchase from Billy. I have already started ripping my collection. Billy is quick to respond and once I sent payment shipped it very fast. If you need a drive I would recommend Billy.
stumkv

Post by stumkv »

Got a drive from Billy recently, and it's worked a treat. He shipped promptly, no drama. :D
iuvasquez

Post by iuvasquez »

Ordered a drive from Billy on Wednesday and got it in on Friday. Works like a dream, glad I chose to go through Billy to get a drive that was ready to go. Highly recommend going through Billy for first timers!
eb@econ.duke.edu

Post by eb@econ.duke.edu »

:) The Vantec powered BU40N USB drive that I purchased from you arrived a few days ago. It works great on my MacPro computer!

Your extensive and generous help in solving my problem of how to use MakeMKV to rip 4K Ultra Blu-ray discs is is much appreciated.

Many thanks.
cpumdhb55

Post by cpumdhb55 »

This guy is a pro. Responds quickly to any inquiries and utilizes secure and reliable payment methods. The drive I received was sent out immediately, was well packaged and performs flawlessly. Processes 4K UHD with no problems. Can’t go wrong here.