Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
yung4age@gmail.com

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by yung4age@gmail.com »

Billy did an excellent job of answering many questions and waited until I was ready to order to send out the drive. He made sure the device was tested and quickly shipped it out. Be assured that you are getting a device that will do the job from a person you can trust.
nickster119

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by nickster119 »

Purchased a drive from Billy about a week ago. Gave tracking number within 24 hours of payment. Drive arrived safely and worked perfectly. As a novice, he even gave me some advice with some errors I had with makemkv. Drives are libre drive compatible and all you need to do is download mkv and watch a basic tutorial online and you will be able to backup your blu ray media very easily.
ffmpeglio

Post by ffmpeglio »

Mark me down as another happy forum member! Billy did a great job -- the drive is exactly as promised with zero hassle. Shipping was a breeze and Billy followed-up after delivery with an email to verify the drive arrived safely and offered to help if I had questions. Thanks Billy for sharing your knowledge and time!
fidelio

Post by fidelio »

Ditto! Billy is friendly and professional. He is very responsive in communication and prepped and shipped my drive when he said he would. It arrived quickly, well packaged, and in perfect working condition. As others have said, Billy even followed up after delivery to make sure the drive had arrived, was working for me, and to see if I had any questions. I cannot recommend Billy's work highly enough!
Incandescence

Post by Incandescence »

Other sellers offer instructions for their flashing services, but their selling instructions are already available for free on the website, and I didn't want to risk bricking my drive. Instead, I contacted Billy, and he offered me an automated flashing script. He asked for a screenshot of the MakeMKV drive info section and the drive letter, and custom made it, and it worked! He was very professional; his listed price was clear. And now I'm watching Jurassic Park! Thanks, Billy! :mrgreen:
austinh100

Post by austinh100 »

Ordered a USB drive from Bill, he was very quick to respond and deliver. Everything worked perfectly, highly recommended!
lumbway

Post by lumbway »

Bought a Blu-ray w/libre drive Buffalo BDXL w/MDisk from Billy. Very happy with purchase. Billy was responsive and shipping was quick. Thanks.
Kalibrate

Post by Kalibrate »

Definitely a great experience buying from this seller. Very prompt and pleasant to deal with, and the drive I bought works exactly as promised! Highly recommended!
GregoryV

Post by GregoryV »

I just wanted to mention here how incredibly helpful Billy has been with the issues I had with an LG BU60N drive. Even though I have to wait to purchase a drive from him because Newegg is being a jerk about my return of the aforementioned drive he's still being as helpful as ever. Definitely a class act and a shining example of a great forum member!
Will most certainly be buying from him when I get my money back from Newegg.
jje37

Post by jje37 »

Just got my Pre Flashed BU40N with BUFFALO USB case along with the USB C 3.0 cable: it's fast and worked plug and play!

Ordering was quick and easy and Billy is fast to ship, great service.

Quick note that bufallo's included USB regular/"a" cable is 2.0 and has another usb for power. So if you have the port go for the usb C 3.0 cable.

Also worked with dvd fab player 6, as easily as putting in the disc and hitting play. (Up to this point I had given up on UHD and blu-ray insert and play on PC)
twaller

Post by twaller »

I received a drive from Billy and it works great! He was a pleasure to deal with. Shipped the drive right away and followed up to make sure that everything worked OK. I would recommend buying from Billy. Very reliable and good quality. I'm happy I did.
DocBooth

Billy Carlson the UltraHD Friend for drive improvement by downgrading

Post by DocBooth »

Billy did it again. I finally have the time to rebuild my video library. Much has changed. Billy explained what I needed and what to do. I did run into problems with the payment options. Mountain America Credit Union has an extra safe option (Express Debit) that I could use to pay Google. Billy was patient with my concerns and offered several options and suggestions. My drive arrived quickly. Billy requested I test the unit and it works great.
When I started looking for help after my prime Amazon Prime drive that was advertised as the solution did nothing, I kept coming across one name, Billy Carlson. Thanks again.
MstrGdgt

Post by MstrGdgt »

Bought the BU40N with Buffalo Case and couldn't be happier! It was shipped the day after I paid Billy for it and it arrived 3 days later packaged very well. Plugged it in and it worked right out of the box no problem. Definitely recommend for anyone wanting to backup their blu-ray/dvd collection. 5 out of 5 stars.
SilverHornet

Post by SilverHornet »

I'd like to add another "thank you!!" to Billy! I bought the BU40N, and have had *no* issues at all with it.

I only have 10-12 UHD movies, which the drive had no problems reading. I've used the drive to read literally dozens and dozens of standard Blu-ray discs over the last three-or-so months, and it's read them *all*.

An unexpected bonus was that a handful or so standard Blu-ray movies, which my Pioneer BDR-XD07 could not even see, were fine in the BU40N.

Lastly, the BU40N at times read faster than 25 MB/s on regular Blu-ray discs, whereas the Pioneer never exceeded 8.5 MB/s.