Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
psenegalus

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by psenegalus »

I emailed Billy on a Friday evening inquiring about a drive. He had it shipped out the very next day. I received it the Monday after and I got to ripping right away! I can't recommend him enough!
aperson

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by aperson »

Bought a drive from Billy a few weeks ago, came quickly with no shipping issues. I tested the drive with disks I couldn't rip previously and it worked flawlessly.

Thanks Billy!
mattb291

Post by mattb291 »

Got my drive about 10 days ago - immediately tested it out and it worked perfectly on whatever I threw at it, been in regular service ever since. Well worth the money to let Billy set up the drive instead of troubleshooting all weekend or something, I'm busy enough, and he was easy to work with and shipped quick. Great purchase I'd recommend to anyone.
the_brain

Post by the_brain »

I bought a drive from Billy back in September 2021. I have been using it weekly. No issues. Communication was good and professional.
Jfarns1399

Post by Jfarns1399 »

Billy was top notch to deal with!!! Was responsive and very helpful. Ran into some issues, (which turned out to be bad media on my part), and he assisted with trouble shooting promptly! Drive works great and has been ripping right along now. FYI - new, authentic movies don’t always work out of the package, check your media!
reconfig2501

Post by reconfig2501 »

I bought a drive from Billy earlier this month and I was very pleased with the drive. I had some initial questions and Billy was very helpful and helping me solve it. So far I've ripped a few disc and seems to be going well so far with no issues. Thanks Billy!
jiggajim

Post by jiggajim »

Also bought one earlier this month, working great so far! Got about 20 discs in my collection converted over so far. Thanks!
jbrotato11

Post by jbrotato11 »

Converted upwards of 20 Blu-Rays from my collection from the drive I bought off Billy. It's been working flawlessly. Tested 1080p standard blu-ray's and UHD's and both worked very well. Packaging was great. Nothing was chipped/broken/etc.

Appreciate it Billy!
IMG_0461.jpg
IMG_0461.jpg (32.54 KiB) Viewed 6334 times
digitaltaco

Post by digitaltaco »

Great seller!

I reached out to Billy on a Friday afternoon, he had the product in the mail on Saturday, and I had it in hand on Tuesday. It works completely perfectly and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

Billy is fast, reliable, and professional. I highly, highly, recommend him!
jhenderson0107

Post by jhenderson0107 »

Just purchased a second UHD drive from Billy. The original WH16NS60 (purchased about a year ago) still works fine. The new BU40N received today works great as well. Communications, shipping and overall service from Billy were perfect.
UHD_Drives.gif
UHD_Drives.gif (8.52 KiB) Viewed 6202 times
trifour

Post by trifour »

Billy shipped the drive next day with fast shipping, and I have no complaints. The lg drive itself is essentially a thin laptop drive (back when laptops had disk drives), but it does the job. Its not too noisy. 4k blu-ray ripping is a breeze. It takes only around an hour to rip a 4k disk :D . very naice
GreenDreams

Post by GreenDreams »

I received my BU40N drive very quickly and in great packaging. I’m 40+ discs in and have had zero issues. Overall convenience and service working with Billy has made this a great experience. Billy was great with his communication and I highly recommend him for others.
jo83us

Post by jo83us »

I ordered a UHD Drive. Came in no time flat. Billy was a total Pro. Great communication, very clear on instruction. Already 50+ dvd, blu, and UHDs through the drive. Hasn't missed a beat. If you want a UHD drive contact Billy today.
robclay

Post by robclay »

Whoop! Another satisfied customer. I was a little hesitant when ordering - as I came across the forum post while searching for what kind of drive to buy on Amazon / etc. Realized I could get it from some "guy on the forum." I took the chance and Voila - Happy results! Thanks Billy!
SirBurnsAlot

Post by SirBurnsAlot »

Billy is like Billy Batson. Sent him the money on a Sunday, and SHAZAM, had the drive ripping on Wednesday night.

So far I haven't got through a whole disk yet, but it seems to be working flawlessly ripping at 15 M/s on a Bluray I put in. I will be hitting up Goodwill for used blurays to expand my Plex collection. This. Is. A. Gamechanger.

BTW Billy not only got it shipped quickly (faster than I ever could have expected in Covid climate) but he literally emailed me within an hour or so of it being delivered to be sure things were okay. I know he'll help me out if I ever need it. I know he'll take care of you the same way he took care of me.

Have faith in this guy. 12/10 experience.