Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
bigdave65

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by bigdave65 »

Billy is very prompt and responsive. If you need a drive guarantied to rip your 4k blurays, give Billy a shout. Drive works as promised! Thanks Billy!
dustinsmith7

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by dustinsmith7 »

Buying one of Billy's flashed UHD drives was a highly satisfying experience that went above and beyond my expectations. The shipping process was both efficient and speedy, with the drive being dispatched swiftly and arriving within the delivery estimate provided when the order was placed. The speed and efficiency of delivery mark Billy's operations as superior to many other online vendors.

The care and attention to detail evident in the packaging of the product also deserve commendation. The UHD drive arrived in perfect condition, reinforcing a commitment to customer satisfaction that begins even before the product has been switched on.

Upon getting my hands on the flashed UHD drive, I was nothing short of impressed. The drive performed flawlessly, demonstrating its top-tier quality and reliability. Billy's dedication to providing excellent products was clear.

My only hurdle came during the payment process. My bank was not fully compatible with Google Pay, one of the payment methods offered on the site. Although this caused a several days delay in my purchase, it is important to stress that this was not a failing on Billy's part but a limitation with my banking institution.
billcarson

Post by billcarson »

Here is my review for Billy and the flashed UHD LG drive I recently purchased from him.

I am fairly new to this subject and asked Billy numerous questions through email prior to purchase. These questions varied from questions about the LG drive to how to make payment. He answered all of my questions quickly and thoughtfully. What I did not expect was how outstanding his customer support would be after I received the drive. BTW the drive arrived very quickly after making payment.

After I got the drive I ran into some issues. Nothing to do with the drive or the flashing...that all worked perfectly.
Instead I had issues regarding MakeMKV and disc error issues. Billy provided me guidance and every issue I through at him he helped me resolve. This went on for a couple weeks.
I rate Billy's choice of drive and flashing excellent and I rate Billy's customer support stellar and outstanding.
I would not hesitate to purchase again from him.
All in all a 5 STAR experience.

Now that I got the hang of it I am very happy applying the new skills I learned.
JTreat

Post by JTreat »

I had a great experience working with Billy. He was quick to respond, easy to work with, and shipped out my Pioneer drive without delay. It worked great and I'm very happy with my purchase.
Rafaeld3

Post by Rafaeld3 »

Dealing with Billy was an easy process. My drive works as it should. I've done over 50 uhd's already. Will be dealing with him again in the future thanks Billy.
Ralph
gyrene2083

Post by gyrene2083 »

Just received my drive from Billy last night. Communication was top-notch, and delivery was quick. Unpacked and the drive looked like it hadn't even been touched. I backed up my first 4k UHD, without an issue.

Pleasure doing business with you Billy, surely recommend him to anyone looking for a drive.
tdxyz77

Post by tdxyz77 »

Billy was fast and responsive. My new Pioneer drive worked perfectly out of the box.
horse2370

Post by horse2370 »

Received my drive, well packaged and worked like a champ out the box.
No fuss ordering and payment, updated with progress and shipment details.

Highly recommended!

Thanks Billy.
Tails1157

Post by Tails1157 »

Billy is very polite, efficient, and provides exactly what you order! I definitely recommend buying a drive from him if you are in the market.
Marksan49

Post by Marksan49 »

Ordering from Billy earns an easy recommendation from me! I didn't have too many questions about the drive (I ordered a Pioneer BDR-XS07S) or its performance capabilities, but for the odd question or two I did possess, Billy answered them quickly and concisely. Packaging was such an unexpected bonus too - not only did everything arrive promptly, but everything was so neatly organized and arranged in and out of the box that it would make Marie Kondo jealous.

The external drive itself was the easiest thing in the world to install. I don't even think "install" is the right word honestly, as long as you have the proper USB cable and a free USB port from your computer to the drive you're basically good to go. That was my experience at least, though I'm sure if you ran into any troubleshooting, Billy would help guide you in your setup as soon as possible.

Overall, great product, great experience, and a wonderful service. Thanks again!!
moviefan57

Post by moviefan57 »

My drive arrived promptly and worked perfectly without any fuss. Exactly what I was hoping for. I'll buy from him again.
maledictis

Post by maledictis »

I've been using my LG drive for a couple of weeks now and I'm very pleased with it. It works well with MakeMKV, ripping SD DVDs, HD Blu-ray Discs, and UHD BDs, quickly and accurately. I haven't run into any issues loading my ripped movies and playing them on my NAS-based Plex Media Server.

The drive arrived by USPS a few days after I sent my payment. The discount on the MakeMKV lifetime license was a nice bonus.

The seller is easy to work with.

If you have discs that you want to rip or play on your computer (works perfectly with VLC Media Player), these are the drives you want.
GizmoGuy

Post by GizmoGuy »

Pioneer X707S Drive received quickly and test copies w/ MKV of two 4K UHD disks accomplished successfully. Recommend Billy for easy and problem free purchase!
GPEllison

Post by GPEllison »

Ordered the Pioneer drive with the extra USB cable.
Quick contact from Billy and the order was shipped right away.
USPS as usual took their time, so it got here a couple days after it was supposed to but everything was fine.
I am using the drive on a PC that I did have makemkv already installed on but had never had a disc drive connected (I used it to rip ISOs, etc.) so when I went to test the drive had a couple 4k discs that had issues. Messaged billy but before he could reply realized makemkv was waaaaaaay behind the current version. Updated makemkv and everything worked great. I've ripped blu rays and several 4k disks already.
Highly recommend Billy and his work.
cole-h

Post by cole-h »

I purchased a pre-flashed Pioneer XS07S, and so far it has treated me very well. The service and communication was quick and satisfactory, not to mention the fact the drive handled the two test disks I gave it. The MakeMKV discount was icing on the cake (and being able to integrate it with VLC for BD playback is also very convenient!).

My only "complaint" is not related to Billy (who was by all accounts fantastic), but the drive itself (and it's extremely minor at that). I was expecting the drive to behave more like a game console, where it will suck the disk in as soon as it can, but for the Pioneer drive, you need to push it in a little further than I would have expected before it will suck it in. Again, minor, but I was afraid it was broken until I continued pushing the disk in and it finally spun up.

All in all, a 10/10 experience.