Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
k9frizb

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code $10

Post by k9frizb »

Wonderful service and communication; thanks Billy!
SmiteIke

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code $10

Post by SmiteIke »

I ordered the Panasonic drive and Billy had it shipped out the next day. Drive arrived a few days later and has worked great. $10 off MakeMKV was a nice bonus. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks Billy!
lancers573

Post by lancers573 »

Billy is great! Communicated quickly and updated me every step of the way, making sure I received the unit in working condition. 5 stars!!!
artimaeis

Post by artimaeis »

Purchasing the Pioneer BDR-XS07S UHD blu-ray drive from Billy was an absolute pleasure. He made the entire process effortless and delivered a top-quality product that has exceeded my expectations. I have already put the drive through its paces and it has performed admirably. I highly recommend Billy for his reliability, efficiency, and exceptional service. 5 stars.
shadowfox040

Post by shadowfox040 »

Quick turnaround and the drive works flawlessly. Thanks Billy!
Dubyah

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by Dubyah »

Hi Billy, looking to get a pioneer drive from yourself . noticed they've all disappeared from here and i cant find them on ebay anymore. Is this the end or just a delay in availability or the newer models are not compatible ?
Billycar11

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by Billycar11 »

Dubyah wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 pm
Hi Billy, looking to get a pioneer drive from yourself . noticed they've all disappeared from here and i cant find them on ebay anymore. Is this the end or just a delay in availability or the newer models are not compatible ?
I got 5 ready to ship right now with 6 more to be tested. Email me to order
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
thegourdcaptain

Post by thegourdcaptain »

Ordered a LG WP/BP50 and received it with great shipping speed and it works superbly. :)
schnabel45

Post by schnabel45 »

Hi all, I bought an LG drive from Billy and his communication has been great! I used the $10 off coupon to buy MakeMKV and in the past couple of weeks I’ve already ripped about 200 of my discs. Thanks for the quick turn around Billy!
marcosv

Post by marcosv »

Another shout out to Billy for an awesome transaction. He was very prompt with email replies and status. Drive arrived very promptly with tracking.

It really is nice buying a drive from Billy, knowing it has the proper firmware for MakeMKV rather than playing the lottery by buying the drive direct from Amazon, not knowing what firmware is installed. Given Billy's time/effort, I think his pricing is VERY reasonable.

Marcos
thegourdcaptain

Post by thegourdcaptain »

Got a BD drive from Billy and it works great and arrived quickly! :)
lacrosseguru16

Post by lacrosseguru16 »

Billy Flashed my drive and had it tested and out the door the next day. It worked flawlessly with MakeMKV right out of the box. I have had it about a month and have ripped all my 4k movies and even re-ripped some of my blu-rays. Everything works great, I would highly recommend this and the MakeMKV process!
bwnautilus

Post by bwnautilus »

Long time makemkv user but relatively new to ripping 4K discs. Purchased a Pioneer BDR-XS07S from Billy. Arrived quickly and was able to rip the entire set of GoT 4K. I highly recommend Billy if you want a turnkey drive that will work with makemkv.
nwilli1343

Post by nwilli1343 »

Buy from Billy, drive works great and is so quiet. Quick and communicative, Thanks.
hjlane3

Post by hjlane3 »

Purchased a pre-flashed Pioneer drive from Billy. Works great; exactly as advertised. Backed-up about a dozen bluray and uhd discs so far with the drive without any issues (anydvd).