Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
SV99999

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code $20

Post by SV99999 »

Worry free purchase. I knew that the drive would work without hassle out of the box and that alone was worth the price. Quick email response, easy payment, and fast shipping. I have tested it with DVD, Blu-Ray, and UHD movies and have yet to have a single issue. Would buy again.
rsngfrce

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code $20

Post by rsngfrce »

I recently purchased a LG WP/BP50 Black from Billycar11. I had it within days of contacting him and it works perfectly!
bdj999

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code $10

Post by bdj999 »

I'm one more satisfied purchaser. The drive arrived in perfect condition. My initial trouble reading 4K discs with MakeMKV turned out to be fingerprints on the disc (!). Wiping the disc with a microfibre cloth until it's spotless completely solved my 4K reading problem. For the Mac folks: I have an Apple M1 ultra system with the latest macOS 13.0.1, and Billy's drive plus MakeMKV all work great.
duder1982

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors& Makemkv Discount code $10

Post by duder1982 »

Years ago I dabbled with makemkv and created a small library. Fast forward a few years and here I am looking to dabbled again. I have no clue who this Billy guy is and my wife would probably be mad if I randomly sent some stranger $147.00 for a disc drive. Well here I am, telling you that this Billy guy is legit, as I am currently ripping a disc to my computer with a drive that sent me in the mail, fairly quickly I must add. Thanks Billy,
DrakulaReborn

Post by DrakulaReborn »

+1 for Billy.

Got my flashed drive and discount code. Fast shipping with tracking. Thanks Billy!
mnoram

Post by mnoram »

We wanted a way to transfer our old Blu-ray collection and recordings of our community theater performances to the computer in order to save them properly. Billy replied within hours of my inquiring and sent the flashed drive as soon as he had it available. Highly recommend
Moishiko

Post by Moishiko »

Just got in touch with Billy and ordered a drive. Whole thing took about two weeks (and it was over the Holiday period so pretty damn quick all considered). Very responsive, drive nicely repacked in the original box, just plugged it in and good to go. Using it and works perfectly as described. Highly recommend!
A7omicbomb

Post by A7omicbomb »

Purchased a drive in December, it’s worked very well. I’ve ripped a couple hundred blu-ray, 3D blu-ray, 4K UHD, from my library to my Plex NAS. Billy was great to work with. Highly recommended.
Sputnikpix

Post by Sputnikpix »

Great response time—drive arrived and works beautifully. Highly recommended!
madhatter

Post by madhatter »

Ordered my drive from Billy when he got back from his vacation. It was only a few days until it arrived - a new drive flashed and ready to go with even the little clear protective stickers still intact and waiting to be peeled off. Ripping perfectly right out of the box with Makemkv. pretty much plug and play.
The service Billy is providing is invaluable here: All the expertise going into selecting the equipment, properly flashing, and sending it darn quick to the recipient who can just plug it in and it "just works"...
Well worth the price of admission, and highly recommended to anyone needing a solution.
Cheers Billy!!
joebWI

Post by joebWI »

Purchased 2 drives, pre-flashed. Both work great. :D

It's a great service that Billy provides to guys like me who want to rip their Blu-ray and 4KUHD collections but don't have the technical skill to flash firmware, etc.
Daricepicker

Post by Daricepicker »

Thanks Billy for getting the purchased drive to me so quickly. I tested it and everything works perfectly.
sarowbsu

Post by sarowbsu »

Ordered my drive from Billy and it came quickly and worked as described. I couldn't be happier.
cpuhog

Post by cpuhog »

Billy came through for me too. Received my new WP50 flashed and ready to go. Saved me a lot of time and headache, I'm sure. I'll probably order another just to have as a backup. These things are like gold when you've got a huge media collection to protect. Thanks, Billy!
ghost_231

Post by ghost_231 »

Thanks billy!! i purchased the drive last week. it arrived quickly. no issues, plug and play

once again thanks billy for a such a great service