For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Joshthedemongod

Re: *Get a quality 4K UHD Blu-ray drive here* including a "$99 Special 4k Slim Drive" etc. alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by Joshthedemongod »

Don't buy from this dude it took well over two months before i got the item.
mcmac1300

Re: *Get a quality 4K UHD Blu-ray drive here* including a "$99 Special 4k Slim Drive" etc. alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by mcmac1300 »

Joshthedemongod wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:51 pm
Don't buy from this dude it took well over two months before i got the item.
Wow I have to completely disagree with you. Alex has been amazing to work with before, during and after the sale. He always replies quickly and if he didn't it was probably due to something going on in his life would be my guess. Look at all the great reviews and I see others mention him like TechnoDad on YouTube so his reputation is great. I'm sure not his intention to drop the ball on your order.

My own experience has been amazing. Got the drive and quickly and he also helped me trouble shoot a few things ripping with MakeMV which is above and beyond. He also recommending the Zidoo ZX9 which has been an awesome addition to my home theater!

Thanks Alex you do an amazing job!
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Thank you JC! And thank you to all the others who've said such nice things. I really appreciate it.

Josh I know I dropped the ball on getting you your drive in a timely manner and I will continue to apologize whenever you post the comment, be it here, Reddit, wherever. I can't give you the time back but if there is something I can do for you to make this right by all means write me and tell me what it is. Life is too short to carry around resentments like this I mean obviously this was an exception and not my usual MO so I'll cop to it again: I am not perfect folks.

When i found out my girlfriend had cancer I went into a deep depression that caused me to put everything but her on the back burner for a bit. Did I handle my business well during this time? No! Did I eventually work through it and make sure I shipped out all stalled orders? Yes! Did I apologize to those affected? Yes. Is it my intention to let this happen again? Absolutely not. I hope you can accept my apology at some point Josh. I am not the enemy here.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
docnoir

Post by docnoir »

Alex, I just made an account just to tell you that it's so clear from all of your business interactions what a truly excellent person you are, and how much you care about and respect customers.

I'm still deciding on which drive to order but I can say that any time I'm looking to buy something that you happen to be selling, I'll be happy to give you my money. I don't care how long it takes to receive it.

I'm sorry about your girlfriend, and hope she's ok now. I also hope your leg is ok and that you get to tip top shape soon.

Thanks for being so open and transparent - you have absolutely nothing to apologize for
lastroke

Post by lastroke »

I just used my new "$99 Special" from Alex for the first time. I want to be clear that Alex is easily the best vendor I've dealt with on the internet. Very helpful and informative. In fact, he saved me money by advising me that I really didn't need his more expensive drive for my situation. He has also provided help after the sale, helping me to use the drive correctly and giving me tips.

This guy is the best. I'd buy from him 10 out of 10 times!Thanks, Alex!
Positronics

Post by Positronics »

I had a great experience buying from Alex. Super fast reply, very informative, great pricing. Ignoring unforeseen circumstances, shipping was fast. The drive was well packaged, in perfect condition, and works beautifully. 10 / 10, would definitely buy again from Alex.
purchas3

Post by purchas3 »

Alex was great to work with. Answered all my questions, gave a great recommendation, and less than a week later I received my drive and it's operating flawlessly. 10/10
drmdnoble

Post by drmdnoble »

Flawless transaction from Alex! I truly appreciate his help! Nice guy, I would definitely buy from him again, highly recommended!
CRL9999

Post by CRL9999 »

Recently received a AUS BW-16D1HT 5.25" ODD with Vantec NetStar DX sata to USB Enclosure from Alex Coluzzi32@gmail.com.
My experience with Alex and the new equipment have been great!
I'm an old retired guy who needed to purchase from someone I could trust to coach me what to order and then would follow-through with getting it into my hands.
He was great and I give my high recommendation.

He sent clear descriptions and pictures for his equipment with suggestions.
Even I could understand and appreciate what was on the page! ha!
Enigmascv54

Post by Enigmascv54 »

Just wanted to add my two cents worth about dealing with Alex.
Have no fear he fast, reliable and easy to chat with. My unit arrived today, packed well and ready to go!

Thanks again and keep up the work
Mike
DandL

Post by DandL »

Alex, I just made an account just to tell you that it's so clear from all of your business interactions what a truly excellent person you are, and how much you care about and respect customers.

docnoir, your post inspired me to do the same thing. Thank you!

Alex, I'm late to the party, but I hope all is well with you and your girlfriend. Life is like a vapor, so treasure every moment if it. Thoughts and prayers for the both of you.

D and L
subhash

Post by subhash »

Got Slim drive form Alex and its been working great. Thanks Alex.
irish2010

Post by irish2010 »

Had a great transaction with Alex about a month ago. I bought one of the $99 special drives, and it works like a charm. I was just looking for a drive to rip to my NAS, and he didn't try to upsell me to a higher model and confirmed that my needs would be suited by the $99 model. Honest guy.

It took about a week from when I ordered the drive to when I received it. Alex had great communication with me the whole way as well.
durango_jim

Post by durango_jim »

I'm very happy with Alex Coluzzi's Libre drive. He promptly shipped exactly what was promised and communication was excellent.
Dwayne 1964

Post by Dwayne 1964 »

I recently ordered a new bluray burner from Alex Coluzzi and sing his praises as a salesman, teacher and technical support expert. I am far from being the computer type when it comes to installing this or that and checking this or that box. I was brave enough to purchase a Zappiti Neo with absolutely no concept of what I needed to do or get to make it work. Alex Coluzzi came highly recommended from many home theater friends and Youtube videos, especially Techno Dad. Once I received my bluray burner and plugged it in, I contacted Alex who took the time to coach, teach and mentor me. No questions went unanswered and Alex was very helpful and patient with me. Other sellers would care nothing about you once the sale is made....not Alex. I will definitely be making further purchases from him. ALEX IS A GOOD DUDE!!!