For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
sethg

Re: *Get a quality 4K UHD Blu-ray drive here* including a "$99 Special 4k Slim Drive" etc. alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by sethg »

I registered here just so I could leave a review. I've been building computers for about 25 years, and I've always loved firing up my soldering iron to make things work the way I want them. That is to say, I'm sure I could have ordered a drive and figured out how to flash it myself. But I decided to go with Alex and I'm completely glad I did. He knows his stuff and not only did he get me a drive that is working fantastically, but he gave me some great advice as to which one I should get and why. No beating my head against a wall, just smooth sailing. Thank you, Alex!
cliftonlawson

Re: *Get a quality 4K UHD Blu-ray drive here* including a "$99 Special 4k Slim Drive" etc. alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by cliftonlawson »

Completely new to Makemkv and ripping Blurays. Just ordered a drive from Alex today, and can’t wait to receive. Based on the excellent communication and info thus far, I have no doubt it will be an amazing drive!!
stayintheshadows

Post by stayintheshadows »

I purchased the following drive from Alex:
LG BU40N SLIM “UHD Official” (9.5mm slim drive, with firmware v1.03, max rip speed 6.0X. Plays back 4K UHD )) Comes installed in a Vantec External USB 3.0 Enclosure but bare drives are available upon request. USB bus powered which is super cool! Easy Plug and Play!
I have ripped many BR's and a single 4KUHD disc and they are all getting nearly 6x speed with MakeMKV. Seems to all be working well. Good service and EXCELLENT shipping. It was wrapped very safely and arrived unharmed.

I like the vantec enclosure for no dedicated power brick needed, just two USB connections (one for power and one for data).

Would definitely recommend and would buy again from Alex if I need more drives. Thanks!
Scadern

Post by Scadern »

Re: Alex Coluzi Libre drives
I purchased the following drive: ASUS BW-16D1HT 5.25” ODD with Libre Drive MOD Firmware version 3.01 UHD Friendly firmware, and received it today.
I am a very satisfied customer! From the beginning, Alex was very quick to respond and ready to answer any questions I may have. When I ordered the drive from Alex, he told me to wait until I received it before I pay him. I have never met someone so trusting before. As for his drive, it is so FAST!! Loving the fact that I can rip my 4K's so easily. I love MakeMKV for my Blu-ray collection, and now I can back up all my 4K's. I would totally recommend Alex for anyone looking for this type of drive. His prices are great and the product ships quickly and is well packaged. Thank you again!! :D
DarkishLocket10

Post by DarkishLocket10 »

I put in an order for a 12x drive on the 17th and Alex got back to me pretty quickly! I am excited to see my new drive. I will probably post whenever it comes in :)
He is pretty patient and answered all of my questions within a day of sending them, so that's pretty awesome!!
Also, shipping to Canada is so amazing!
Thanks Alex!
emersonsc

Post by emersonsc »

Got a drive from Alex and its been working great. He even texted me to help me get through an initial bump in the road. I've had it for about 2 weeks now and zero issues except for the fact its filling up my hard drives faster than i expected!
Superbigpeter

Post by Superbigpeter »

This post is a HUGE THUMBS UP to Alex! I purchased a drive from Alex in January. Everything went as smooth as possible and Alex was a pleasure to deal with. If I ever need a drive again I will be buying it from Alex!
gbcrush

Post by gbcrush »

Drive from Alex arrived today. I just confirmed it ripped my one 4K blu ray just fine. Now to go find some more!
Thanks for making this happen, Alex! And thanks for answering my questions/coordinating with me. You're an absolute pleasure to deal with!
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Thank you very much for the kind words you guys!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
RobL216

Re: *Get the BEST 4K UHD Blu-ray drives here* + The $99 Speical 4K Slim Drive" alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by RobL216 »

Account created so that I can just say a big THANK YOU to Alex for the drive sent to me here in the UK.

Perfect service and all just as expected.

Great person to deal with and not a single issue at all.

Many thanks again.
drmcshizzle

Re: *Get the BEST 4K UHD Blu-ray drives here* + The $99 Speical 4K Slim Drive" alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by drmcshizzle »

I wanted to give a big thank you to Alex who I purchased two Libredrives from recently. Both work wonderful and he provided a high degree of support and communication throughout the whole process. This is the way ;) I don't normally create accounts(long time lurker) but created this one for this purpose. I would highly recommend his services!

David
Wildwest

Post by Wildwest »

Alex was great, got me the drive I wanted and a good MakeMKV license key at a discount.
AHZ97

Post by AHZ97 »

Thank you to Alex for the drive sent to me, he answered all my questions and was very patient.

Excellent service , I should have purchased from him in the first place. Drive arrived earlier than expected, a good person to deal with and was happy with me paying once I received the goods.
AQ CC 8)
Fredlee

Post by Fredlee »

I am a new member and have just completed my purchase with Alex. He made it very easy even though I was new at the entire process and payment methods. Although I haven't even received it yet I can confidently recommend that you should purchase confidently from Alex. He will be responsive to your inquiries and help you make knowledgeable purchase decisions.

Thank You,

Very happy New Member of Makemkv
Letur63

Re: Get the BEST drives here: ASUS BW-16D1HT full sized, LG BU40N Slim Drive for $99, email alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by Letur63 »

I just received my slim drive from Alex and it works flawlessly right out of the box. Absolutely plug'n play.
Thank you very much for your quick reply, it's a pleasure doing business with you

Merci beaucoup. :D