For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
FreelancerJ

Re: I (Alex) have your drive: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service leader.

Post by FreelancerJ »

Just throw my feedback in, though it is pretty dated (I made my purchase back in 2019)

Found Alex friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Happy with the drive still running well over 3 years. Shipping was to Aus so obviously a bit of a crapshoot even then but I remember it was well packaged and arrived safely.
Such a good experience throughout that I still feel good about the buy this long later! :P
jonghotti

Re: I (Alex) have your drive: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service leader.

Post by jonghotti »

Thanks (freelancerJ) I appreciate the support.
The fact of the matter is the folks who popped in anonymously to criticize me did nothing to help the situation. Contacting me directly after they receive their order and saying hey got the order but have a huge problem with your lack of communication well you bet I’ll do something to take care of them. Simply posting here in an attempt to shame me well that’s your choice I guess. I’m a man though and deal in real names.
Anyways the holiday season from hell is now over and all orders have been filled. If you disagree with this statement I would encourage you to contact me directly at Alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com or text me at (650) 850-2442 and I’ll do what it takes to see that you’re satisfied. Thank you.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
FreelancerJ

Post by FreelancerJ »

jonghotti wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:43 am
Thanks (freelancerJ) I appreciate the support.
The fact of the matter is the folks who popped in anonymously to criticize me did nothing to help the situation. Contacting me directly after they receive their order and saying hey got the order but have a huge problem with your lack of communication well you bet I’ll do something to take care of them. Simply posting here in an attempt to shame me well that’s your choice I guess. I’m a man though and deal in real names.
Anyways the holiday season from hell is now over and all orders have been filled. If you disagree with this statement I would encourage you to contact me directly at Alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com or text me at (650) 850-2442 and I’ll do what it takes to see that you’re satisfied. Thank you.
*sigh* where is the upvote button, I wanna hammer something :)
Saxophone

Post by Saxophone »

Thank you for the great fast service and answering all of my pre sale and post sale questions
amalthea

Post by amalthea »

I made an account to post my review.
My ASUS BW-16 arrived quite quickly in the mail and with it I managed to ripped out a blu ray and a 4k, no problems at all.
Excellent service, Alex is very honest and helpful. Highly recommend.
bretlinford

Post by bretlinford »

Just got the LG WH16NS60 from Alex - Great service and product!!
EdWilliamsPDX

Post by EdWilliamsPDX »

I've been a semi-long time lurker on this forum. Just bought an LG drive from Alex, flashed and cased. Now usually, when I receive a new piece of hardware, as a Mac user, I look forward to a small series of fights and challenges getting the hardware to play well with the computer. Not this time. I unpacked the box, plugged the drive in, connected the USB cable, opened MakeMKV, and bang! Perfect first time. No hassles, no struggles, no weirdness. Painless out of the gate, works like a champ.

You gotta love when a vendor delivers what they promise, on time, without issues, and with outstanding customer service and support. Not as common today as back in the day. Very happy customer here. - Ed
texasninja956

Re: I'm Alex, I have your drives: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, WH16NS60, BH16NS40 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service lea

Post by texasninja956 »

Created this account for the sole reason of thanking Alex for sending my drive. I ordered my drive on 2/28. Alex was helpful and answered all of my questions regarding the various drives he offers. I bothered him a few times via email and text to check on the status of my package. I of course was a little apprehensive having never sent money via pp ff like that before. However, he delivered the goods as promised. I ordered the sim drive with the vanko case and wouldn’t hesitate to order from him again! Ripped my first couple of disks today. The drive was literally plug and play straight out of the box!

Buy with confidence!

DB
SomeoneInCanada

Re: I'm Alex, I have your drives: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, WH16NS60, BH16NS40 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service lea

Post by SomeoneInCanada »

I have dealt with Alex twice. He is extremely competent and always delivers exactly what is ordered.

The recent order involved two drives. Alex actually repackaged the drives when he discovered some changes in the USPS International system. From what I can gather he turned two packages into one package right at the post office. He then mailed the single package and sent me a partial refund of the shipping costs. That is rare service. He gained nothing personally but he still went the extra mile for his customer. A lot of people would have reduced the shipping costs and pocketed the difference.

The drives were packaged expertly. Alex doesn't scrimp on packing tape and knows how to immobilize the contents. The possibility of damage during shipping becomes very low when items are packed properly.

I am located in Canada. Even so, I would recommend an international purchase involving Alex in lieu of a Canada only purchase. The bottom line in any transaction is customer satisfaction and Alex completely understands that. And I am very satisfied.
2018zl1

Post by 2018zl1 »

Hello Alex, at this point I'm not sure what your intentions are since you have not updated me as to when you are sending me the drive I've paid you for. However if you aren't going to send me the drive please refund me. Thank you sir.
Fuchalmania

Post by Fuchalmania »

Ordered an Asus drive and enclosure from Alex.

Delivered to me in Australia in only a couple of weeks.

Communication was excellent, and the product is fantastic. Just plug-n-play with the MakeMKV license Alex included, and already turning my DVD/Blu-Ray/4kUHD library into my media server library. No fiddling around with settings, drivers, etc. Fast, quiet, reliable drive. The solution I needed.

Very smooth service - can't recommend enough.
exitguy

Post by exitguy »

Fuchalmania wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:19 am
Ordered an Asus drive and enclosure from Alex.
Delivered to me in Australia in only a couple of weeks.
May I ask why you didn't order from MartyMcNuts, who is Oz based ??
344Pl25

Post by 344Pl25 »

2018zl1 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:16 pm
Hello Alex, at this point I'm not sure what your intentions are since you have not updated me as to when you are sending me the drive I've paid you for. However if you aren't going to send me the drive please refund me. Thank you sir.
Did you get your Drive?
Taconaso

Post by Taconaso »

Just wanted to thank Alex purchased two different drives at different times. Both drives arrived quickly and well packaged. Plug and play no issues. Alex responded to my emails quickly. I highly recommend using his service.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

344Pl25 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:08 pm
2018zl1 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:16 pm
Did you get your Drive?
Drive is on it's way! Just a small communication issue.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829