For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
CinderVenus

Re: Buy a drive here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service leader.

Post by CinderVenus »

CinderVenus wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:42 pm
I purchased a drive on October 16, and while I received a USPS tracking number, I’ve never gotten my drive nor did it ever get to the post office, or heard back from Alex after multiple phone numbers and emails messages. I am starting to get worried, but it has almost been a full month since payment, if anyone could help that would be great
I just wanted to update, I got my drive shortly after, and it works. It took a bit, but thank you Alex, just wanted to amend and say I got it here
McNutts

Re: Buy a drive here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service leader.

Post by McNutts »

I wanted to post a review even though its pretty late.

I contacted Alex in late March and ended up buying a ASUS drive in early April. The guy was a pleasure to deal with and was probably the nicest person I have ever bought something from online. At the time he was having some health issues and still got me a drive in a decent time frame.

The drive worked great when I first got it. I ripped a handful of 4K, 1080 3D, and 1080 disc with no issue at all. I forgot about the drive a week after I bought it for personal reasons and just got back into ripping my extensive collection of over a 1,000 movie for my PLEX server.

I'm a happy camper and would send anyone looking for a drive his way.

I am actually going to try and buy an LG drive from him soon.
dadrivr

Post by dadrivr »

I just received my drive. Thanks so much, Alex. Greatly appreciated!
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Thank you for the kind words. I'd like to remind anyone waiting that I've shipped thousands of units to 22 countries and never lost one. All orders are being filled as I type. Thank you.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
xzi1e

Post by xzi1e »

Hey Alex Greg here. We’ve been emailing back and forth for a couple months and I’m ready to purchase today! Sent you an email little bit ago with a copy of the quote.

Thanks man
Spearfish25

Re: I (Alex) have your drive: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service leader.

Post by Spearfish25 »

Has anyone received a drive from Alex recently? Sent the money over about 2 weeks ago, and I've only gotten intermittent sparse replies. The last was that he'd ship mine before Thanksgiving and now that's come and gone without any updates from him. Getting a little nervous...
jonghotti

Re: I (Alex) have your drive: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service leader.

Post by jonghotti »

Guys come on. I just shipped nine packs today and tomorrow I’m hoping for double that. You’re always welcome to text me as well. All orders are being filled sometimes life gets in the way. Thank you for your continued support and for having faith in me!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
yogiebear

Post by yogiebear »

I'm not exactly sure where I'm at at the moment.

I ordered a drive way back in early August, but never got payment details, was told on 24th August that it'll be shipped on the 25th, again never received payment details, on 1st of October was told that Alex was closing the box now.

I haven't received anything, still haven't been forwarded the payment details and no communication since despite my emails. Is it time I give up? It didn't cost me anything so nothing lost but I'm thinking maybe I try elsewhere.
amoeba1126

Post by amoeba1126 »

New member here so I understand if my post might be met with some skepticism. Regardless, I still would like to share my experience, especially with some of the recent posts I have seen.

I first reached out to Alex on 11/9 as I was trying to determine if I wanted to shift my 200+ physical media collection over to digital. He was responsive in answering my questions about the drives, enclosures, and general questions. On 11/10, I made the decision to purchase a LG WH16NS60 from Alex with an OWS enclosure, but chose to use UPS. He reached back out on 11/17 apologizing for the delay and informed me he would be able to ship UPS after picking up an appropriate box and provided me my invoice. For whatever reason, the email went to my Spam folder and I did not notice it until later. I sent payment to Alex on 11/22 and an email asking for confirmation of payment receipt. After not hearing back from him for almost a day, I send a 2nd email and text to which he replied to the text and confirmed he got my payment. On 11/25, he let me know he will be shipping on Friday 11/26. Friday came and went, no update or tracking information so I sent another text on Monday 11/29 and then again on 11/30. This time he responded and let me know he had shipped it that day. I was able to receive it today (12/4). It was very securely packaged and I have since successfully ripped my first movie (LOTR The Fellowship of the Ring). I couldn't be happier!

While Alex definitely was much less responsive after I had payed, I contributed this to it being the holidays. Billion dollar corporations get bogged down year after year around this time of the year, so realistically how can we expect Alex to not face the same challenges. While it is always a bit unnerving waiting on results after sending payment via PayPal F&F, one can still take solace knowing that he reached over 35 pages of success stories. Alex is legit and you will get your drive in a fairly timely manner. Heck, I have waited longer for things from Best Buy or Amazon!
nizmoz

Post by nizmoz »

I had to order a new drive and decided to go with Alex. His communication has been great when ordering. Fast responses. Even after purchase. However his promises come and go and the product never gets shipped. I’m still waiting to see a shipment happen for something I paid for almost a week ago. He promised at the latest it would been shipped on the 8th. Nothing has been shipped as of the 9th and haven’t had a response from him yet on why. Sadly, I don’t only use this drive for makemkv and use it for my job and since my drive died I have nothing at the moment. So far this is my experience and I hope to update everyone here with better news from Alex once I know something.
nizmoz

Post by nizmoz »

Seems it shipped after posting this today. He never responded to my email though about it being delayed.
Ace77

Post by Ace77 »

nizmoz wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:34 am
Seems it shipped after posting this today. He never responded to my email though about it being delayed.
Did it actually ship, or did you just get a tracking number? Check the tracking number to see if it has actually been received by the post office and in transit. He got me on that one.
nizmoz

Post by nizmoz »

I did and that’s how I saw it didn’t ship with the tracking number showing it never was received. It didn’t ship till my email and post about this on here finally after his promised date. It is moving now in transit thankfully.
Ace77

Post by Ace77 »

Add me to the list of unsatisfied customers. Alex is very helpful and quick with responses before you send money. Once you send him money you get a promised ship date that comes and goes with no communication about it. You might even get a tracking number, even though the drive doesn't actually get sent. Then when you ask about the status you are ignored.

I would suggest looking to other sellers for your needs. I always like to recommend people or businesses I purchase from, unfortunately I cannot here for the poor service alone. You are required to send money in a way that doesn't allow for purchase protection, then completely ignored once you do.
nizmoz

Post by nizmoz »

Well, I did receive my new drive today. I haven’t tested it with makemkv yet but the drive does work after installing it. It was packed very well. Still no contact about my concern on him not shipping it on time. But he did get it shipped after his promised date. I most likely will go elsewhere the next time I need to get one. So anyone thinking here of going with him, think hard about it.